1. His design is unique. A wide grin, 1 button, and no bow tie separates him from the other male animatronics.
2. His jumpscares aren't all up-in-your-face. He's nice enough to just walk up to you, although strangely.
3. Wanting to be an artist, he is fun and difficult (I like difficult, it helps improve my skills) to draw.
4. His many rips, exposed wires, and strange, wide grin make him look cool and scary.
5. He moves quickly and fluidly from room-to-room, even faster than Foxy (somebody's beat his speed).
6. He is a master of blending in. He sometimes strategically stays in darker areas on the cameras, like Freddy.
Well, those are my reasons.