I AM NOT HATING ON THE FNaF SERIES. I DID THIS FOR FUN. NOW, ON TO THE SINS.Edit
- Unlike the other games, where it's made to be kid-friendly when it's not, Fazbear's Fright is made to be scary. That kinda ruins the atmosphere. Ding.
- None of the minigames support that there is a kitchen. Ding.
- Phone Dude just disappears after Night 2. Ding.
- While talking about phones, we still don't see one in the office. Ding.
- Phone Dude wants the place to be legit, but can't even tell if the Foxy head is actually an animatronic's costume or just part of a random cosplayer's crappy cosplay. Ding.
- Night 1 features no animatronics whatsoever. BORING. Ding.
- How could anybody guess how to get the good ending with how complex the process is?! Ding.
- Phone Dude tells you the ventilation errors cause hallucinations and phantoms to appear, but it's really the opposite way. Ding.
- Phantom Foxy breaks the laws of physics. Ding.
- The box of parts in your office seems to sit there with nothing involving it at all, though it has the potential to be involved in a lot. Ding.
- BB was hated for not having a jumpscare. Now he does. Make up your minds, fans! Ding.
- Most existing questions left with no answer, but the game seems to be adding more. Ding.
- HOW did nobody notice the rotting smell of Purple Guy's corpse coming from the safe room?! Ding.
- Again, why put enormous, ungrilled vents in a building? Ding.
- The night guard has no revealed name. Ding.
- Springtrap's arms learned to use noclip in the vents. Ding.
- The bobble heads on the desk don't bobble. Ding.
- You never get to see what's behind you. Is it a window? A plain wall? Ding.
- Purple Guy is scared of ghosts that probably can't even make physical contact with him. Ding.
- Why is the camera quality so bad if the game takes place in the 2020s? Ding.
- "Cannot quit a shitty job that could get you killed" cliche. Ding.
- Let's not try to at least take the rotten corpse out of this 30+ years old animatronic before we use him in the attraction. Not like we could be suspected of murder and then hiding the body. Ding.
- For the whole series, Freddy is the main character, but then suddenly: "I got this one, Freddy." Ding.
- Springtrap's jumpscares look more like an exaggerated, drawn-out "Hi" than a vicious animatronic ready to tear your flesh off. Ding.
Sin Count: 24
Sentence: Death by Springtrap.
Have you found any other sins? Leave them in the comments! Made sure to add a Ding at the end!