There's A Movie?!
Yes, there is! At least; that's what people are saying, these days. FNAF-finatics are going loco over the rumor that there's a movie coming up in the next year or so. So far, there has been no evidence that this is true, what-so-ever. But, that doesn't mean it's not true. Somewhere in Hollywood, they are making a script for this movie! Here's a link to an article more about this subject: Click Me!
How People Are Feeling About It
I decided to interview some people that I know to talk about this subject. My friend, Ana said: "I think Scott already f**ked up the 3rd game, that means NOTHING can come good out of this." My FNAF obssesed friend, Bradley said: "I can't wait for the movie! It's going to be a hit! If I can't see this movie, I'll die!" [I think that's a little intense, btw CX]
- Scott Cawthon is planning on directing AND writing the script for the movie all himself!
- He also says that he is planing on releasing the trailor 6 months AFTER Five Nights at Freddy's 4: The Final Chapter is released.
- The movie will consist of using REAL animitronic props! [That means only remotes an control them, they can't control themselves]
- BTW, if you've been dying to see what Scott looks like, here you go.
- I will put more facts if I get some!