Looks like FNaF 4 is coming!
Scott posted this: on his site a while ago, and I thought I'd take the liberty to do some editing to look for some messages.
I found out these facts:
- It's Freddy
- It's Freddy's hat he's holding. (I thought it was a mouse trap at first.)
- 31st of October... Release date, I suppose?
- Um... Mini Freddy heads? ...Creepy.
And then I looked a little harder and saw this.
Yup. I've rewrote it in red, but... yeah. "Nightmare"... That's never a good thing.
Who else is looking forward to what FNaF 4 will introduce? (Apart from nightmares. *shudders* That goes without saying.)
Bonnie joins the crew again, it seems.
Scott's new image: shows a picture of Bonnie, no heads this time, but with the same freakishly sharp claws. …
Read more >
I made this theory awhile ago, and put it onto a discussion, but thought I'd put it here too.
The background facts:
1. We know Purple/Phone Guy dies in the 1st game
2. Purple/Phone Guy does not use in-game mechanics (all the animatronics 'killed' him at once)
3. The souls of the children (and possibly their bodies) inhabit the 'original four' animatronics and the Puppet
1. When Purple/Phone Guy figured out he was going to die, he attempted to escape (and succeeded) via the right door, bypassing Chica and/or Freddy, and heads to the East Hall Corner, Dining Area and Restrooms (CAM 4B --> CAM 4A --> Opposite side from CAM 1B --> CAM 7) before eventually reaching the safe room (next to the restrooms, behind the camera). This assumes that …Read more >