FANDOM


  • The purple guy, William or Micheal? Micheal Afton in Sister Location is shown to be scooped and killed, becoming the purple guy, but there be 2 purple guys? In the first game the guy was fired because of tampering with the animatronics and bad odor. Mike Schmidt is Micheal Afton? Which makes sense because if Mike is killed in SL but then somehow becomes alive and spits out Ennard (seen in cutscene). If he was Mike Schmidt from the first game, it would make sense with the bad odour, his body had been rotting away, and he could be tampering with the animatronics, trying to free the kid's souls from them? Through out the games he's really trying to free the kid's souls from his dad's murders (William), the real purple guy, who made the pizzerias to be a trap. 

      Loading editor
    • I think Scott really lost his marbles when he added a second Purple Guy.

        Loading editor
    • I think its all good trying to figure out the story, even if you have to look really deep

        Loading editor
    • Mike is Mike. Has to be.

        Loading editor
    • What if the FNaF games aren't about a failed string of haunted pizzeria restaurunts, but its about the Afton family? A family killed by animatronics 1 by 1 that were made by the father, who eventually died as well?

        Loading editor
    • That's kind of what it evolved into-

        Loading editor
    • Was scott even planning a massive backstory when he made fnaf 1? Sure there's the 5 murder incidents, but no minigames or real easter eggs...

        Loading editor
    • Nah, surely he added more as he went on.

        Loading editor
    • Once it got popular. Apparently for FNaF 1 he raised $0 for kickstarter

        Loading editor
    • Yep.

        Loading editor
    • FNaFan'87 wrote:
      The purple guy, William or Micheal? Micheal Afton in Sister Location is shown to be scooped and killed, becoming the purple guy, but there be 2 purple guys? In the first game the guy was fired because of tampering with the animatronics and bad odor. Mike Schmidt is Micheal Afton? Which makes sense because if Mike is killed in SL but then somehow becomes alive and spits out Ennard (seen in cutscene). If he was Mike Schmidt from the first game, it would make sense with the bad odour, his body had been rotting away, and he could be tampering with the animatronics, trying to free the kid's souls from them? Through out the games he's really trying to free the kid's souls from his dad's murders (William), the real purple guy, who made the pizzerias to be a trap. 

      If you look on the main FNAF forum page, it states the reason Mike Schmidt was fired was for; 'tempering with animatronics', 'general unprofesionalism', and 'bad odor'. All of these can be explained without going outside the first game and using basic reasoning connecting to real life.

      Take note, Mike is only fired after the custom night bringing in 'tempering with animatronics', he customly changed the animatronics ai levels to anything(most likely 20 as to beat 20-20-20-20 mode). Thus because the animatronics were so active Mike must have felt scared, resulting in normal responses to fear(shaking, screaming, whimpers, etc.) hence 'general unprofesionalism'. With all the sparatic movement from possible shaking, faster heart rate, and all around anxiety, he was most likely sweating as a means to cool down his body, resulting in 'bad odor'.

      To adress the Sister Location part of it, first, notice the time differences. Mike Schmidt's paycheck at the end of the first five days is $120.00, meaning the minimum wage would be aroun $4.75 or so, almost precise to the minimum wage of 1993 so let's base Mike's time around there. Also the old worn down feeling and the newspaper gives it an old vibe on its own.

      Michael Afton works at a more modern, recent, clean and polished looking environment. Also take notice the animatronics look almost futuristic with fully functional speakers, ability to respond to surroundings, making logistical replies, having memories. These animatronics seem much more alive, even more so than the presumed 'possessed' ones we see in the other games. Yes, they might(and probably do) have spirits possessing them, but this is not the reason for them to act so human-like. No, they have much more advanced technology, many more capabilities and tasks are able to be made with these models. This Michael lives a completely different life from the one in the first game.

      Though, for a moment, let's imagine if they were the same. If Mike Schmidt is Michael Afton, wouldn't Mike take a lot more caution with his job if his dad is buisness partners with the creator of the designs of the animatronic, knowing how much danger he is in? Also, how can you explain that Mike has bright icey/sky blue eyes while Michael has purple eyes? Then, think back to the begining elevator scene with handy unit, 'Mike', He adresses that there is no real reason to work there and simply concludes it was a dare. If Mike had hallucinations and tragic experiences in the first game, what would want to make him re-live it again?

      Trust me, I do always respect others' theories,and I do try to find a plausable way they could be real, but in the same respect, I must point out the details. Feel free to give your response and thoughts on my theory they are not the same person. I will take anything, positive and negative, though I hope that I have not insulted or hurt you, but rather, helped you see a bigger and broader picture including small details at the same time.

        Loading editor
    • FNaFan'87
      FNaFan'87 removed this reply because:
      I don't want it
      06:03, January 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DavadaTheDemon wrote:
      FNaFan'87 wrote:
      The purple guy, William or Micheal? Micheal Afton in Sister Location is shown to be scooped and killed, becoming the purple guy, but there be 2 purple guys? In the first game the guy was fired because of tampering with the animatronics and bad odor. Mike Schmidt is Micheal Afton? Which makes sense because if Mike is killed in SL but then somehow becomes alive and spits out Ennard (seen in cutscene). If he was Mike Schmidt from the first game, it would make sense with the bad odour, his body had been rotting away, and he could be tampering with the animatronics, trying to free the kid's souls from them? Through out the games he's really trying to free the kid's souls from his dad's murders (William), the real purple guy, who made the pizzerias to be a trap. 
      If you look on the main FNAF forum page, it states the reason Mike Schmidt was fired was for; 'tempering with animatronics', 'general unprofesionalism', and 'bad odor'. All of these can be explained without going outside the first game and using basic reasoning connecting to real life.

      Take note, Mike is only fired after the custom night bringing in 'tempering with animatronics', he customly changed the animatronics ai levels to anything(most likely 20 as to beat 20-20-20-20 mode). Thus because the animatronics were so active Mike must have felt scared, resulting in normal responses to fear(shaking, screaming, whimpers, etc.) hence 'general unprofesionalism'. With all the sparatic movement from possible shaking, faster heart rate, and all around anxiety, he was most likely sweating as a means to cool down his body, resulting in 'bad odor'.

      To adress the Sister Location part of it, first, notice the time differences. Mike Schmidt's paycheck at the end of the first five days is $120.00, meaning the minimum wage would be aroun $4.75 or so, almost precise to the minimum wage of 1993 so let's base Mike's time around there. Also the old worn down feeling and the newspaper gives it an old vibe on its own.

      Michael Afton works at a more modern, recent, clean and polished looking environment. Also take notice the animatronics look almost futuristic with fully functional speakers, ability to respond to surroundings, making logistical replies, having memories. These animatronics seem much more alive, even more so than the presumed 'possessed' ones we see in the other games. Yes, they might(and probably do) have spirits possessing them, but this is not the reason for them to act so human-like. No, they have much more advanced technology, many more capabilities and tasks are able to be made with these models. This Michael lives a completely different life from the one in the first game.

      Though, for a moment, let's imagine if they were the same. If Mike Schmidt is Michael Afton, wouldn't Mike take a lot more caution with his job if his dad is buisness partners with the creator of the designs of the animatronic, knowing how much danger he is in? Also, how can you explain that Mike has bright icey/sky blue eyes while Michael has purple eyes? Then, think back to the begining elevator scene with handy unit, 'Mike', He adresses that there is no real reason to work there and simply concludes it was a dare. If Mike had hallucinations and tragic experiences in the first game, what would want to make him re-live it again?

      Trust me, I do always respect others' theories,and I do try to find a plausable way they could be real, but in the same respect, I must point out the details. Feel free to give your response and thoughts on my theory they are not the same person. I will take anything, positive and negative, though I hope that I have not insulted or hurt you, but rather, helped you see a bigger and broader picture including small details at the same time.

      Ok. Obviously timelines are a big problem here? If we look into the timelines of the games, we see that in the Private room in Sister Location, if you type in "1983" into the keypad it comes up with the room in FNaF 4 on the little TVs. We know that FNaF 4 takes place in 1983, so Sister Location takes place at or around that time. We assumed that the bite of '87 was in FNaF 4 but turns out it wasn't, because of the TV commercial in one of the end of night minigames.

      However, in FNaF 1 the phone guy mentions the bite of '87, so it must have taken place after the 4th and 5th game (SL). This makes it a suitable timeline for Mike to go to FNaF 1, meaning that all of the "hallucinations" of the 1st game come last, so no option to "relive it" as you said. FNaF 2 takes place in 1987, so Five Nights at Freddy's 2 is actually a prequel to the first game.

      That leaves the question to when the first game take place. A lot of speculation says that the year was 1993, which makes sense because of the minimal wage, and that it doesn't take place too long after the bite of '87. Not that we know for sure, but it doesn't matter too much.

      Addressing the eye colout problem with the two Mikes. Micheal Afton was shown to have purple eyes at the end of night 5 when he gets scooped. However, the eyes are showing against the dark silhoutte of Micheal, meaning they would be glowing- something normal eyes don't do. The eyes are from Ennard, or Funtime Freddy's eyes because his eyes are purple and Ennard is basically all of the animatronic's endoskeletons put together. 

      Your de-theorizing is good, but I still think that the timeline and evidence sits perfectly with my theory. Mike goes back to the resturaunts, trying to undo his father's evil actions. And, actually, the kid in FNaF 4 is William's (other) son? William was obviously watching him sleep (how creepy is that), and his daughter was killed by Baby. So ultimately William's death weapons actually ended up backfiring and killing his own children. His older son attempts to undo his father's actions.

        Loading editor
    • FNaFan'87 wrote:
      DavadaTheDemon wrote:
      FNaFan'87 wrote:
      The purple guy, William or Micheal? Micheal Afton in Sister Location is shown to be scooped and killed, becoming the purple guy, but there be 2 purple guys? In the first game the guy was fired because of tampering with the animatronics and bad odor. Mike Schmidt is Micheal Afton? Which makes sense because if Mike is killed in SL but then somehow becomes alive and spits out Ennard (seen in cutscene). If he was Mike Schmidt from the first game, it would make sense with the bad odour, his body had been rotting away, and he could be tampering with the animatronics, trying to free the kid's souls from them? Through out the games he's really trying to free the kid's souls from his dad's murders (William), the real purple guy, who made the pizzerias to be a trap. 
      If you look on the main FNAF forum page, it states the reason Mike Schmidt was fired was for; 'tempering with animatronics', 'general unprofesionalism', and 'bad odor'. All of these can be explained without going outside the first game and using basic reasoning connecting to real life.

      Take note, Mike is only fired after the custom night bringing in 'tempering with animatronics', he customly changed the animatronics ai levels to anything(most likely 20 as to beat 20-20-20-20 mode). Thus because the animatronics were so active Mike must have felt scared, resulting in normal responses to fear(shaking, screaming, whimpers, etc.) hence 'general unprofesionalism'. With all the sparatic movement from possible shaking, faster heart rate, and all around anxiety, he was most likely sweating as a means to cool down his body, resulting in 'bad odor'.

      To adress the Sister Location part of it, first, notice the time differences. Mike Schmidt's paycheck at the end of the first five days is $120.00, meaning the minimum wage would be aroun $4.75 or so, almost precise to the minimum wage of 1993 so let's base Mike's time around there. Also the old worn down feeling and the newspaper gives it an old vibe on its own.

      Michael Afton works at a more modern, recent, clean and polished looking environment. Also take notice the animatronics look almost futuristic with fully functional speakers, ability to respond to surroundings, making logistical replies, having memories. These animatronics seem much more alive, even more so than the presumed 'possessed' ones we see in the other games. Yes, they might(and probably do) have spirits possessing them, but this is not the reason for them to act so human-like. No, they have much more advanced technology, many more capabilities and tasks are able to be made with these models. This Michael lives a completely different life from the one in the first game.

      Though, for a moment, let's imagine if they were the same. If Mike Schmidt is Michael Afton, wouldn't Mike take a lot more caution with his job if his dad is buisness partners with the creator of the designs of the animatronic, knowing how much danger he is in? Also, how can you explain that Mike has bright icey/sky blue eyes while Michael has purple eyes? Then, think back to the begining elevator scene with handy unit, 'Mike', He adresses that there is no real reason to work there and simply concludes it was a dare. If Mike had hallucinations and tragic experiences in the first game, what would want to make him re-live it again?

      Trust me, I do always respect others' theories,and I do try to find a plausable way they could be real, but in the same respect, I must point out the details. Feel free to give your response and thoughts on my theory they are not the same person. I will take anything, positive and negative, though I hope that I have not insulted or hurt you, but rather, helped you see a bigger and broader picture including small details at the same time.

      Ok. Obviously timelines are a big problem here? If we look into the timelines of the games, we see that in the Private room in Sister Location, if you type in "1983" into the keypad it comes up with the room in FNaF 4 on the little TVs. We know that FNaF 4 takes place in 1983, so Sister Location takes place at or around that time. We assumed that the bite of '87 was in FNaF 4 but turns out it wasn't, because of the TV commercial in one of the end of night minigames.

      However, in FNaF 1 the phone guy mentions the bite of '87, so it must have taken place after the 4th and 5th game (SL). This makes it a suitable timeline for Mike to go to FNaF 1, meaning that all of the "hallucinations" of the 1st game come last, so no option to "relive it" as you said. FNaF 2 takes place in 1987, so Five Nights at Freddy's 2 is actually a prequel to the first game.

      That leaves the question to when the first game take place. A lot of speculation says that the year was 1993, which makes sense because of the minimal wage, and that it doesn't take place too long after the bite of '87. Not that we know for sure, but it doesn't matter too much.

      Addressing the eye colout problem with the two Mikes. Micheal Afton was shown to have purple eyes at the end of night 5 when he gets scooped. However, the eyes are showing against the dark silhoutte of Micheal, meaning they would be glowing- something normal eyes don't do. The eyes are from Ennard, or Funtime Freddy's eyes because his eyes are purple and Ennard is basically all of the animatronic's endoskeletons put together. 

      Your de-theorizing is good, but I still think that the timeline and evidence sits perfectly with my theory. Mike goes back to the resturaunts, trying to undo his father's evil actions. And, actually, the kid in FNaF 4 is William's (other) son? William was obviously watching him sleep (how creepy is that), and his daughter was killed by Baby. So ultimately William's death weapons actually ended up backfiring and killing his own children. His older son attempts to undo his father's actions.

      I really enjoyed looking at your response, even though I'd like to believe in my own theory(also I'm stubborn when it comes to theorizing..). Your information is well thought out and describes a chronological order while adressing other details, making it simple to understand even though it sound complicated. As I said before, I do respect and encourage others to make theories. When you replied, you found even more evidence to support your own theory, thus making it more possible to be valid. A good theory always is able to have some sort of back-up information and I applaud you for noticing my mistakes with evidence I didn't realize before. Perhaps if we could find a theory we both believe in(it doesn't nessecarily have to be about this topic, but any topic in FNAF) we could work together to make it stronger? All I have to say is, well done, you supported your theory with true evidence, and even made me question my own. You, I can tell, are a great theorist and have many great ideas. 

        Loading editor
    • +DavadatheDemon Thanks... (I'm not going to quote you as that would make my response very long). Even though its actually my first theory. I normally just play the games, and only started thinking about the story a month back or so. Admittedly, I do wonder why Sister Location looks way newer and yet is older, I thought it was later than FNaF 1 at first. Maybe because Scott wasn't focusing too much on the detail in the first game, I don't think he was thinking all the way to Sister Location then. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.