FANDOM


  • Man, I SERIOUSLY thought that Fnaf4 took place in 1987, and it was settled that Fredbear was the culprit. Plus, before the game got released, Scott had been PLASTERING 8's and 7's all over the game's code, further leading me to believe that it was 87. But NO, in the end, it was confirmed that Fnaf4 took place in 1983, meaning that Fredbear caused the Bite of '83, and that SERIOUSLY dissapointed me. Anyway, so this brings me back to Fnaf2, which DOES take place in 1987. And now, we bring back up an old suspect for the bite, who is the most likely culprit: The Mangle. I know we've all said it before, but yeah, when Mangle catches you, it appears to attack your forehead, where the frontal lobe is. Plus, unlike Foxy and Freddy (The other two suspects for the bite, who are COMPLETELY innocent), Mangle was actually active at the time, making it easier for it to bite someone. We all also believe that the bite happened during Fnaf2's night 7, when Jeremy, the protagonist, was switched over to the dayshift for a birthday, so the REAL question is: Whose frontal lobe did Mangle attack? We all know that it didn't attack a child, because it, along with the other toy animatronics, is programmed to protect children, and therefore, not harm them. So, who was the victim? Was it a random adult customer at the pizzeria, or was it Jeremy? *Insert your answer below*

      Loading editor
    • I think Jeremy was the victim. As for the biter, I'd say it's probably Mangle.

      I'll probably make another update to my timeline theory, sometime.

        Loading editor
    • The victim was likely another adult guest, employee, or guard. Mangle is the most likely candidate for who caused the Bite.

        Loading editor
    • Did you guys notice the beginning game of FNAF 6?

      It's a lot like Foxy Go Go, there are five kids on the right.

      But unlike Foxy Go Go, the 5 kids all have the Afton Uniform of a green shirt and blue pants, like you see in Take Cake to the Children.

      One of the children grows larger instead of disapearing, and when everyone goes crazy this kid, and ONLY this kid, gets attacked by a sprite like ours, which looks somewhere between Freddy and Fredbear.

      But Shadow Freddys attack all of the kids. And then WE turn into a Shadow Freddy.. and the PIZZAs we throw turn into Shadow Freddy's.


      I'm looking at this, and I think it backs up my theory that the MCI kids were also Aftons.

      And Shadow Freddy attacked all the kids.. but only actually BIT one of them with the real Fredbear suit. The Big Kid who became the Bite of '83 victim.

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote:
      Did you guys notice the beginning game of FNAF 6?

      It's a lot like Foxy Go Go, there are five kids on the right.

      But unlike Foxy Go Go, the 5 kids all have the Afton Uniform of a green shirt and blue pants, like you see in Take Cake to the Children.

      One of the children grows larger instead of disapearing, and when everyone goes crazy this kid, and ONLY this kid, gets attacked by a sprite like ours, which looks somewhere between Freddy and Fredbear.

      But Shadow Freddys attack all of the kids. And then WE turn into a Shadow Freddy.. and the PIZZAs we throw turn into Shadow Freddy's.


      I'm looking at this, and I think it backs up my theory that the MCI kids were also Aftons.

      And Shadow Freddy attacked all the kids.. but only actually BIT one of them with the real Fredbear suit. The Big Kid who became the Bite of '83 victim.

      That is FALSE becaus ethey're not the same kid. The REAL Bite of '83 victim was the kid with the black shirt and blue pants that we played as in Fnaf4, but he is still William Afton's son.

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote: Did you guys notice the beginning game of FNAF 6?

      It's a lot like Foxy Go Go, there are five kids on the right.

      But unlike Foxy Go Go, the 5 kids all have the Afton Uniform of a green shirt and blue pants, like you see in Take Cake to the Children.

      One of the children grows larger instead of disapearing, and when everyone goes crazy this kid, and ONLY this kid, gets attacked by a sprite like ours, which looks somewhere between Freddy and Fredbear.

      But Shadow Freddys attack all of the kids. And then WE turn into a Shadow Freddy.. and the PIZZAs we throw turn into Shadow Freddy's.


      I'm looking at this, and I think it backs up my theory that the MCI kids were also Aftons.

      And Shadow Freddy attacked all the kids.. but only actually BIT one of them with the real Fredbear suit. The Big Kid who became the Bite of '83 victim.

      I don’t know where u come up with these crazy theories. Seriously how many children do you think William had?

        Loading editor
    • Bossihamham99 wrote:
      I don’t know where u come up with these crazy theories. Seriously how many children do you think William had?

      Bossi, have you looked at my script for "The Afton Family Horcuxes"? The current form can be found at http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2510810

      The basic idea is that even if the animatronics are killing machines now.. that's not what they were originally designed as.

      The Theory of Living Metal from Chapter 8 of "The Autobiography of a Yogi" (where the FNAF 1 Night 5 quote comes from) reveals how the Afton Springsuits work. Metal is also a living material, and can house a soul just like flesh can. If you forced a person to fuse with a robot, it becomes part of their body, and some or all of their soul transfers into it.

      If someone dies in a springsuit animatronic, all of their soul gets absorbed into the living metal, and the animatronic becomes possessed.

      But.. what if someone uses a springsuit.. properly? And wears it without dying? Letting the springlocks cut into their flesh, but remaining alive? In this instance.. their human body would remain viable, and only half of their soul would transfer into the robot.

      Essentially, the Animatronics were originally designed to be Horcruxes for each member of the Afton Family, safeguarding half of their soul to make a backup copy for each family member, Harry Potter Voldemort style.

      That's why William and other family members willingly stepped into the springsuit deathtraps. Only the promise of eternal life could get someone to risk death like that.


      I have eight family members currently:

      William Afton and Grandma Afton - Grandparents of the Afton Clan

      Henry Afton and Michael Afton - William's sons.

      Ballora (no human name yet) - Wife of Henry Afton

      Sammy and Charlie - Twin children of Henry and Ballora

      Lamar Afton - Child of Ballora


      You heard the last one right.

      Lamar first appears in FNAF 2 in the wall drawings, alongside Sammy Afton (green shirt) and Michael Afton (purple shirt, blue pants). Lamar is wearing the orange shirt, and the three children are taking apart Mangle:

      DhpiK8M.jpg

      Normal toddlers would never have the strength to tear apart a huge steel robot that wasn't originally designed to be taken apart. But the Afton Children are far from normal. Which marks Lamar, as improbably as that sounds, as a member of the family.

      The novels are a flipside to the story of the games.

      I want to note that my script above correctly predicted that the Afton Daughter was the kid locked outside in "Take Cake to the Children", as revealed in FNAF 6.

      And I even have an explaination WHY she was shunned. And it ties into Lamar's story.

        Loading editor
    • I know nothing of Harry Potter so I haven’t read that theory.

      And it seems clear that William is just a child murderer, nothing about creating metal bodies to preserve his family.

      And the whole Lamar thing is pure speculation. That kid could be anyone, there’s nothing special about him.

        Loading editor
    • Bossihamham99 wrote:
      I know nothing of Harry Potter so I haven’t read that theory.

      And it seems clear that William is just a child murderer, nothing about creating metal bodies to preserve his family.

      And the whole Lamar thing is pure speculation. That kid could be anyone, there’s nothing special about him.


      In the Harry Potter books, the evil Lord Voldemort split his soul into several pieces, and bound them to objects, creating backup copies of himself so part of him at least could live on after his natural death. The only way to actually kill Voldemort was to find and destroy every single one of his Horcruxes, and then end him.

      It isn't pure speculation Bossi. In "The Summer Paradox" I made the case that FNAF's story contains a moral about the dangers of seeking revenge, how it only makes things worse rather than better.

      In "The Afton Family Horcurxes", the moral is about the evils of Racism.

      Henry's wife Ballora is African American. Take a good look at Ballora, then look at the human bust you find in the hub room of Sister Location. Someone who was clearly dear to the Afton Family:

      Ux1jdzG.png

      IqKjRpa.jpg

      See the earings? The violet eyes? This stylized bust is based on what Ballora's human used to look like when she was alive.

      The reason William chose his younger son Michael to run Freddy's instead of his older son Henry is that William didn't approve of Henry's wife.

      And that means that Henry and Ballora's twin children, Sammy and Charlie, are of mixed heritage.

      Which is why Michael locked Charlie (or Elizabeth if you prefer, universe-dependent) out of the restaurant that fateful day.

      A bad deed that set off a chain reaction of misery that haunted the Afton Family for decades.

        Loading editor
    • Am I the only one who suspects that Mangle is possessed by the spirit of the dog?

        Loading editor
    • If you're willing to read all the current 55 pages of the script, I connect all the dots in detail.

      Also, here's my FNAF playlist. The Summer Paradox is the second one in the list:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86D3qtUlvoI&list=PLaWKNfthQx_k46k9C-SJcr2TJZETCyAFS

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote:

      Bossihamham99 wrote:
      I don’t know where u come up with these crazy theories. Seriously how many children do you think William had?

      Bossi, have you looked at my script for "The Afton Family Horcuxes"? The current form can be found at http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2510810

      The basic idea is that even if the animatronics are killing machines now.. that's not what they were originally designed as.

      The Theory of Living Metal from Chapter 8 of "The Autobiography of a Yogi" (where the FNAF 1 Night 5 quote comes from) reveals how the Afton Springsuits work. Metal is also a living material, and can house a soul just like flesh can. If you forced a person to fuse with a robot, it becomes part of their body, and some or all of their soul transfers into it.

      If someone dies in a springsuit animatronic, all of their soul gets absorbed into the living metal, and the animatronic becomes possessed.

      But.. what if someone uses a springsuit.. properly? And wears it without dying? Letting the springlocks cut into their flesh, but remaining alive? In this instance.. their human body would remain viable, and only half of their soul would transfer into the robot.

      Essentially, the Animatronics were originally designed to be Horcruxes for each member of the Afton Family, safeguarding half of their soul to make a backup copy for each family member, Harry Potter Voldemort style.

      That's why William and other family members willingly stepped into the springsuit deathtraps. Only the promise of eternal life could get someone to risk death like that.


      I have eight family members currently:

      William Afton and Grandma Afton - Grandparents of the Afton Clan

      Henry Afton and Michael Afton - William's sons.

      Ballora (no human name yet) - Wife of Henry Afton

      Sammy and Charlie - Twin children of Henry and Ballora

      Lamar Afton - Child of Ballora


      You heard the last one right.

      Lamar first appears in FNAF 2 in the wall drawings, alongside Sammy Afton (green shirt) and Michael Afton (purple shirt, blue pants). Lamar is wearing the orange shirt, and the three children are taking apart Mangle:

      DhpiK8M.jpg

      Normal toddlers would never have the strength to tear apart a huge steel robot that wasn't originally designed to be taken apart. But the Afton Children are far from normal. Which marks Lamar, as improbably as that sounds, as a member of the family.

      The novels are a flipside to the story of the games.

      I want to note that my script above correctly predicted that the Afton Daughter was the kid locked outside in "Take Cake to the Children", as revealed in FNAF 6.

      And I even have an explaination WHY she was shunned. And it ties into Lamar's story.

      Well basically that assunption is correct. It's apparent that animatronics for a children's pizza place wern't origibally meant to kill childrwn. However they were more likely desigbed to, oh I don't know, enteetain children. Henry ckaerly built the robots to entertain kids (and built one to watch his daughter) but Eilliam modifyed the animatronics in 2 ways to be killing machines. 1. Made them possessed with vengeful spirits that he killed and 2. Created robota with special features designed to kill.

      There is no ingame evidence to support this claim (springsuits drain souls when worn). Granted the book offers some support but also in the book there are several things that don't appear in any game.

      Oh I really don't agree with tbis family tree. It makes NO sense. Let's piece together what we kmow and compare it to what we know. We first know that there are two seperate lineages, Henry's family and the Aftons. I say they are seperate because Henry call William old friend in FNAF 6 as opposed to brother, father, uncle, cousin or son.

      Now we know Henry has one daughter, The Puppet (who for the sake of simplicity the community has dubbed Charlie). It is possible for him to have a son but he is never hinted at in any game or shown so it is unlikely that one exists or is significant in any way.

      We also know Afton for sure has at least 2 kids, Micheal, who flat out calls him his father, and ICG/Elizabeth who does the same, twice actually. It has been long speculated that Mike Schmidt is the FNAF 4 brother and that Micheal Afton is Mike Schmidt, and connecting these theories together tells us that the FNAF 4 kid is likely a memeber of the Afton family as well.

      Looking at yours, first, there is no evidencd that Henry and William are related, even in the book. Second, where is William's daughter? ICG/Baby/Elizabeth calls William her father twice! How is ICG not included as Afton's daughter in the tree as William's daughter? There is no evidence that Henry married Ballora and since William built the SL animatronics (both in the novels and in game) that would make hima bit of a creep if he designed a robot based on his son's wife. There is no evidence in any source for a Lamar Afton. There is one picture in FNaF 2 of a black kid playing with Mangle. That doesn't mean that kid is an Afton or significant in any way.

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote:

      Bossihamham99 wrote:
      I know nothing of Harry Potter so I haven’t read that theory.

      And it seems clear that William is just a child murderer, nothing about creating metal bodies to preserve his family.

      And the whole Lamar thing is pure speculation. That kid could be anyone, there’s nothing special about him.


      In the Harry Potter books, the evil Lord Voldemort split his soul into several pieces, and bound them to objects, creating backup copies of himself so part of him at least could live on after his natural death. The only way to actually kill Voldemort was to find and destroy every single one of his Horcruxes, and then end him.

      It isn't pure speculation Bossi. In "The Summer Paradox" I made the case that FNAF's story contains a moral about the dangers of seeking revenge, how it only makes things worse rather than better.

      In "The Afton Family Horcurxes", the moral is about the evils of Racism.

      Henry's wife Ballora is African American. Take a good look at Ballora, then look at the human bust you find in the hub room of Sister Location. Someone who was clearly dear to the Afton Family:

      Ux1jdzG.png

      IqKjRpa.jpg

      See the earings? The violet eyes? This stylized bust is based on what Ballora's human used to look like when she was alive.

      The reason William chose his younger son Michael to run Freddy's instead of his older son Henry is that William didn't approve of Henry's wife.

      And that means that Henry and Ballora's twin children, Sammy and Charlie, are of mixed heritage.

      Which is why Michael locked Charlie (or Elizabeth if you prefer, universe-dependent) out of the restaurant that fateful day.

      A bad deed that set off a chain reaction of misery that haunted the Afton Family for decades.

      I do agree with that moral. Revenge and violence in FNAF only made things worse and harmed more people. Only when Henry brought everyone together was the story able to conclude.

      What? Racism? FNAF has nothing to do with racism.

      Ballora looks like astage performer and the "bust" doesn't have any connection to Ballora and is likely a creepy robot decoration made by Scott to fill space.

      How do you kmow that Michael is younger. Suppose you're right in saying Henry is William's son. That doesn't prove that Henry got snubbed for hks younger brother because he married someone you speculate is African American. Actually speaking of heritage, there's another reason why Henry can't be related to William. All of the Afton's are Brits whereas Henry is a good old Yankee. Tell me how that British heritage just disappears in one genertion for one son, while his brother retains an accent, and reappears in his daughter (Elizabeth, who in SL speaks in a British accent).

        Loading editor
    • Ok there is absolutely no way FNAf is about racism. Dear God, where do you get these idea’s from. Ballora is based on a ballerina, not a black person. Yeah there’s one robot that looks like it’s based on African art, but that doesn’t mean anything since the robot plays no actual part in the lore.

      Also stop using Charlie, so far Charlie is not an in game name, only the novel. The same applies to Sammy.

      There’s no evidence that William chose Michael or anyone to run Freddy’s. If anything Henry ran Freddy’s. We also don’t know who locked the puppet child outside. It literally could of been any of the children seen in the minigame.

        Loading editor
    • Bossihamham99 wrote:

      Also stop using Charlie, so far Charlie is not an in game name, only the novel. The same applies to Sammy.

      Would it be possible for the girl to be Susie, then?

        Loading editor
    • Ok , I wasn't gonna do this, but, you leave me no choice.

      Ferret, let go of some of your theories. The only reason Mangle is torn apart so easily is because Scott didn't study robotics. FFS Feret, servos locking up due to inactivity? Walking? And also, stop using the book, you use it far too often..

      Don't get me wrong, you're a good theorist, but some of your recent theories have been(And now I'm gonna brace for the storm) shit.

        Loading editor
    • What storm?

      I have the same feeling about this that I did three years about when I first ran the Mad Scientist idea through my head, and first considered the idea that human souls were being deliberately put into robots.

      And everything I've seen of FNAF since that has only confirmed this theory, and expanded upon it.

      Did you see the blueprints to the Scooper?

      uj2Xcu7.png

      This is a device specifically designed to extract living metal from an animatronic.

      It says the "substance" should be kept warm enough to stay malleable. But no so hot that the living metal is 'killed'. This device handles metal that has extracted soul energy in it.


      For three years I've argued that Henry is an important character in the story. This idea has met nothing but a brick wall of criticism here on the wiki, with people refusing to even consider my idea might potentially have some merit.

      And who do we meet in FNAF 6? Henry. Who was behind the entire thing, setting a trap to kill all of the animatronics.

      I'll believe that my theories are shit when they stop being confirmed by FNAF itself.


      When I first suggested that there might be a black kid in FNAF, I got a hailstorm in reddit. People said I was racist for even suggesting that.

      As I've just shown all of you, the complete opposite is true. And my script, published here on the wiki before the release of FNAF 6, predicted how the Afton Daughter was locked out of the original Freddy's because of her mixed heritage.

      And now FNAF 6 has made that very scene a poetic moment.

      Take Cake set up the entire Afton Tragedy. If Michael, or ANY of the Aftons present that day, and simple let Charlie in the door.. all the death, all the horrors, would have been prevented.

      One act of evil has consquences beyond comprehension. That is one of the morals of FNAF.


      It doesn't matter if I get no support here.

      I've been called mad for three years.

      I got a comment from Andiematronic, where she told me she loves watching my videos, after I gave her a shoutout in one of them.

      And Swankybox just gave me a shoutin in his most recent video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVCvL7rm27U ) saying I'm onto something when I pointed out the Ennard-like cables that fill the background of FNAF 1-3, ( https://youtu.be/6ydkkXz3gB0 followup at https://youtu.be/Oxbe7XhYhho ) that so far nobody else has bothered to notice. An example of the living metal that all of the Funtime animatroncs are literally composed of.

      I'm going to keep building on my theories, because they work. Because they make sense. Because I believe, like I did way back when when I published The Color Brothers, that FNAF is an amazing work of art. A mystery with an epic story, just waiting to be found.

      And I'm not going to let people who don't have the patience to read my condensed research of 3 years before passing sentence on my theories keep me from building upon them.

      At the very worst, I'll be wrong. In which case, all of you can have a good laugh.

      But if I'm right? Then you all have to do what I've had to do time and time again, ever since I started working on FNAF.

      Change your minds.

      The very thing that FNAF was designed to get people to do, from the ground up.


      Good day. - BlackfootFerret (Robert Emmett Taylor IV)

        Loading editor
    • Bossihamham99 wrote: Ok there is absolutely no way FNAf is about racism. Dear God, where do you get these idea’s from. Ballora is based on a ballerina, not a black person. Yeah there’s one robot that looks like it’s based on African art, but that doesn’t mean anything since the robot plays no actual part in the lore.

      Also stop using Charlie, so far Charlie is not an in game name, only the novel. The same applies to Sammy.

      There’s no evidence that William chose Michael or anyone to run Freddy’s. If anything Henry ran Freddy’s. We also don’t know who locked the puppet child outside. It literally could of been any of the children seen in the minigame.

      People call her Charlie because who else is there? It's Henry's daughter, so it only makes sense. We didn't know Henry existed until the 6th game for petes sake.

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote: What storm?

      I have the same feeling about this that I did three years about when I first ran the Mad Scientist idea through my head, and first considered the idea that human souls were being deliberately put into robots.

      And everything I've seen of FNAF since that has only confirmed this theory, and expanded upon it.

      Did you see the blueprints to the Scooper?

      uj2Xcu7.png

      This is a device specifically designed to extract living metal from an animatronic.

      It says the "substance" should be kept warm enough to stay malleable. But no so hot that the living metal is 'killed'. This device handles metal that has extracted soul energy in it.


      For three years I've argued that Henry is an important character in the story. This idea has met nothing but a brick wall of criticism here on the wiki, with people refusing to even consider my idea might potentially have some merit.

      And who do we meet in FNAF 6? Henry. Who was behind the entire thing, setting a trap to kill all of the animatronics.

      I'll believe that my theories are shit when they stop being confirmed by FNAF itself.


      When I first suggested that there might be a black kid in FNAF, I got a hailstorm in reddit. People said I was racist for even suggesting that.

      As I've just shown all of you, the complete opposite is true. And my script, published here on the wiki before the release of FNAF 6, predicted how the Afton Daughter was locked out of the original Freddy's because of her mixed heritage.

      And now FNAF 6 has made that very scene a poetic moment.

      Take Cake set up the entire Afton Tragedy. If Michael, or ANY of the Aftons present that day, and simple let Charlie in the door.. all the death, all the horrors, would have been prevented.

      One act of evil has consquences beyond comprehension. That is one of the morals of FNAF.


      It doesn't matter if I get no support here.

      I've been called mad for three years.

      I got a comment from Andiematronic, where she told me she loves watching my videos, after I gave her a shoutout in one of them.

      And Swankybox just gave me a shoutin in his most recent video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVCvL7rm27U ) saying I'm onto something when I pointed out the Ennard-like cables that fill the background of FNAF 1-3, ( https://youtu.be/6ydkkXz3gB0 followup at https://youtu.be/Oxbe7XhYhho ) that so far nobody else has bothered to notice. An example of the living metal that all of the Funtime animatroncs are literally composed of.

      I'm going to keep building on my theories, because they work. Because they make sense. Because I believe, like I did way back when when I published The Color Brothers, that FNAF is an amazing work of art. A mystery with an epic story, just waiting to be found.

      And I'm not going to let people who don't have the patience to read my condensed research of 3 years before passing sentence on my theories keep me from building upon them.

      At the very worst, I'll be wrong. In which case, all of you can have a good laugh.

      But if I'm right? Then you all have to do what I've had to do time and time again, ever since I started working on FNAF.

      Change your minds.

      The very thing that FNAF was designed to get people to do, from the ground up.


      Good day. - BlackfootFerret (Robert Emmett Taylor IV)

      Posting this to show everyone my thoughts

      Henry being an actual character was met with critiscm because he was a book character. There's a reason why people were okay with William Afton being the name, because he was a confirmed character. We knew he existed. But this was not the case with Henry.

      Your argument as to who Henry was and what he did was WRONG. This doesn't mean the concept ITSELF was impossible, but the evidence was bad. It's a case of having the right answer, but not the right evidence. Sure, it doesn't destroy the possibility, but it doesn't make it better. Sure, being happy that you got something right is okay, but it's worth pointing out that you got a good deal wrong with Henry alone.

      People weren't against it because you said "there was a black kid". They were against it because there isn't just one black kid in the universe. Heck, FNaF 6 does nothing to prove that Lamar was an Afton (much less existed), as he is never talked about and the series has ended.

      Afton's daughter was the one killed by Baby, not the one killed by William himself. The games show us directly that this was Henry's Daughter, not William.

      I also wouldn't say that they are living metal (Because metal is abiotic), but rather metal with a soul inside it. It will never be living like an ordinary human, but the soul would continue to reside.

      The only problem I have with your videos other than it being unlikely or farfetched is that the titles seem farfetched. If you want an audience to respect you, you need to find a way to say it so that it is both reasonable, and sensical. I wouldn't call Williams actions as Mad Science because it removes some of that credibility. When you think of mad science, you think of something fictional, you think of something crazy. I would make the titles more "scientific" and reasonable.

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote:
      What storm?

      I have the same feeling about this that I did three years about when I first ran the Mad Scientist idea through my head, and first considered the idea that human souls were being deliberately put into robots.

      And everything I've seen of FNAF since that has only confirmed this theory, and expanded upon it.

      Did you see the blueprints to the Scooper?

      uj2Xcu7.png

      This is a device specifically designed to extract living metal from an animatronic.

      It says the "substance" should be kept warm enough to stay malleable. But no so hot that the living metal is 'killed'. This device handles metal that has extracted soul energy in it.


      For three years I've argued that Henry is an important character in the story. This idea has met nothing but a brick wall of criticism here on the wiki, with people refusing to even consider my idea might potentially have some merit.

      And who do we meet in FNAF 6? Henry. Who was behind the entire thing, setting a trap to kill all of the animatronics.

      I'll believe that my theories are shit when they stop being confirmed by FNAF itself.


      When I first suggested that there might be a black kid in FNAF, I got a hailstorm in reddit. People said I was racist for even suggesting that.

      As I've just shown all of you, the complete opposite is true. And my script, published here on the wiki before the release of FNAF 6, predicted how the Afton Daughter was locked out of the original Freddy's because of her mixed heritage.

      And now FNAF 6 has made that very scene a poetic moment.

      Take Cake set up the entire Afton Tragedy. If Michael, or ANY of the Aftons present that day, and simple let Charlie in the door.. all the death, all the horrors, would have been prevented.

      One act of evil has consquences beyond comprehension. That is one of the morals of FNAF.


      It doesn't matter if I get no support here.

      I've been called mad for three years.

      I got a comment from Andiematronic, where she told me she loves watching my videos, after I gave her a shoutout in one of them.

      And Swankybox just gave me a shoutin in his most recent video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVCvL7rm27U ) saying I'm onto something when I pointed out the Ennard-like cables that fill the background of FNAF 1-3, ( https://youtu.be/6ydkkXz3gB0 followup at https://youtu.be/Oxbe7XhYhho ) that so far nobody else has bothered to notice. An example of the living metal that all of the Funtime animatroncs are literally composed of.

      I'm going to keep building on my theories, because they work. Because they make sense. Because I believe, like I did way back when when I published The Color Brothers, that FNAF is an amazing work of art. A mystery with an epic story, just waiting to be found.

      And I'm not going to let people who don't have the patience to read my condensed research of 3 years before passing sentence on my theories keep me from building upon them.

      At the very worst, I'll be wrong. In which case, all of you can have a good laugh.

      But if I'm right? Then you all have to do what I've had to do time and time again, ever since I started working on FNAF.

      Change your minds.

      The very thing that FNAF was designed to get people to do, from the ground up.


      Good day. - BlackfootFerret (Robert Emmett Taylor IV)

      He thinks that you or your fans may send hate his way. He just did that as damage control and as a joke.

      Yes, but FNAF has definately expanded on the living metal and soul harvesting ideas, but think, is that really your theory specfically that Scott has confirmed? I don't see any evidence that all of the animatronics are Springlock Suits. I don't see evidence that FNAF 1-4 are seperate from SL and 6. i don't see evidence that Henry is an Afton, a villian, or Phone Guy. I don't see any evidence for various key points of your theory. While someone like Matpat has evidence for every one of his points and has had evidence confirm his predictions, some parts of your theory still remain unsupported. now that doesn't mean they are all bad. You have some very well supported parts of your theory and God they are entertaining, but the unsupported parts of your theory send the supported parts crashing down, like a chair with 3 legs.

      See, that is evidence for a well supported aspect of your theory. The living metal part of your theory has essentially beome canon, and ths further proves it. However I'm still waiting n the conclusive proof for the games being split into 2 universes, the existence of Lamar Afton, and that all the animatronics are springsuits.

      That is unfortunate that people wern't open to your idea (heck I'm sorry if I was one of them) but you have to realize where they are coming from. Scott had just said the books are AU and should not be used to fill in details about the games, and here you come in saying that Charlie is in FNAF 4 and Henry is Phone Guy and Pink Guy. It didn't matter how much the books supported your conclusion, the games had no evidence for it. We only got voices and names for certain characters, including the Aftons, within the last 2 games, and Henry was only confirmed to exist in the game universe in FNAF 6.

      As you should. Any fully unsupported theory is worthless. You should tell that to this guy: http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2510348

      Because there was no evidence for it. There were no main characters we could confirm were black, and still none might I add. The night guards were all ambiguous in terms of race (but are likely Micheal Afton who is white), the FNAF 4 kid was white, ICG was white, and Purple Guy was, well, Purple (Although he isn't literally purple as Scott said and he is most likely white based on his son and daughter being pale AF). there was no evidence to suggest there was a black main character. That is why people may have gotten upset.

      You really haven't shown anything. You've asserted that there is a black main character based on a robot background decoration from Sister Location and 1 child in 1 drawing from FNAF 2. Really not the best evidence Ferret.

      FNAF 6 didn't confirm Henry's daughter was kicked out due to mixed heritage. First, she's pale AF as well and even someone with a basic high school eductaion in genetics, or who has just seen what different couple's kids look like, knows that black traits are dominant to white ones and the child will come out with a darker or mixed skin tone. Henry apologixed to his dauhter for failing to save her. Henry wasn't in the building (or he may have been building, tinkering, or performing if the TCTTC animatronic is a springsuit) and his specially designed Security Puppet failed to keep her safe and she died as a result. He's not apologizing for being racist. You think if that was an important detail Scott would have thrown it in.

      Well that's good to hear :)

      That's no so good to hear :(

      Andiematronic is pretty cool. It doesn't surprise me that she watches you.

      Just watched the SwankyBox video today. Congratz! Ultimately his video has some flaws but it's good all around.

      FNAF does have an epic story, however it doesn't have to be what you suggested. Matpat's, mine, PBE's, or mostly anyone else's theories tell of an epic saga and the struggle between two friends that grew into a world plagued with mass murder, soul extraction conspiracies, immortal zombies, vengance, and, ultimately, retribution. However do keep going along with your theory until it is disproven. Be yourself and figure the lore out for yourself. I'm not tryng to convince you of my theory. I'm siply at the very least trying to strengthen yours. if you can support what is currently unsupported in your theory then I'm sure you'll have created the single greatest FNAF theory ever and even Matpat and Scott will credit you with such honours.

      Oh believe me,  have changed my mind and rewrote many timelines. Just look at my first posts compared to now. I thought Nightmare was the Puppet and death and the Bite of 83 was the springlock failure. I believed less than a year ago that Micheal Afton was Purple Guy and my placement of certain events on the timeline was much different than it is now. PBE jumped ship from 87 to 83 long before Scott confimed 1983. Heck, even Matpat has revised his timeline significantly at least 5 times. Everyone has changed their minds at some point.

      The key to changing your mind is you have to be open to evidence. That's why I find your theories entertaining, but not believable. You theory flows nice but there are too many logical leaps and ultimetely t would be best for you to either support parts of your theory with more solid evidence or be open to changing parts of your theory to fill in the holes your current theory doesn't cover.

      Stay Gold- Crape

        Loading editor
    • Scientific?

      Let's assume I have a point that the MCI kids in Foxy Go Go were also Aftons. The opening to the new game does show these 5 kids wearing Take Cake outfits.

      There were four animatonics in the original lineup. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. Made for Michael, Sammy, Charlie, and Henry. The children/grandchildren of the Afton Family.

      But in Foxy Go Go.. there are 5 kids.

      Why is there an additional one now?

      Because a kid has been added to the family since the orignal lineup was constructed.

      The FNAF 4 Bullies symbolize the MCI victims, with Michael's earlier robokid version becoming the Bite of '83 victim, just like his older adult version becomes the Bite of '87 victim.

      If you look at the lineup, we see that the Chica Bully is a black kid. Who else could that be, other than Lamar?

      The books are a mirror universe to FNAF 1-4. In the novels, Lamar is the oldest of Charlie's friend, and isn't related. But in the FNAF 1-4, he's the youngest member of the Afton Family.

      And his robokid version got stuffed into Chica.


      Remember how Withered Chica and Toy Chica have different views about the Paperpals in FNAF 2? How Withered Chica doesn't have glowing eyes, but Toy Chica does?

      There are different souls in those two robots.

      Part of Charlie is in Toy Chica. (who doesn't have her orange beak)

      Part of Lamar is in Withered Chica. (who DOES have her orange beak)

      Lamar's color is orange.


      Remember the throughly destroyed version of Classic Chica that we see as a teaser to FNAF 6? A robot that we never actually see in game?

      That's Lamar. Or a horcrux of him at least, a piece. Forgoten by everyone.


      At the beginning we're sitting across the table from Scrap Baby, giving her the Blade Runner style test. But at the very end.. she turns it on us, and she's the one studying US.

      WE are also a relic, made from an animatronic of the past.

      Henry says our character somehow found a position that wasn't intended for him. That there was always a way out. But our character never bothers to look back inspite of this, and stays in the restaurant, even when it gets bathed in lethal heat.

      Henry says we're right where we want to be. And he's right.

      In FNAF 6.. we are Lamar Afton.

      The Afton family member nobody knew existed. The one whose very birth caused turmoil. Like forgotten Classic Chica, he's been overlooked by everyone. And all he ever wanted was to be accepted into the family.

      And he finally achieves that in FNAF 6. He's the one who went to college in the novels. And he's the one with the College Tuition and business success to by a Fazbear Franchise.

      He wants to be part of the family, even if it means dying with them.

      Everyone expects Michael Afton to be the FNAF 6 protagonist after FNAF 5.

      But Scrap Baby points out that "You're not who I expected to see", just like Henry did.


      The Scooper diagram shows that living metal "dies" when it gets too hot.

      The FNAF 6 location doesn't actually BURN. It's still there as an abandoned building in the ending after Henry's speech.

      But the building heats up to 150F. Too warm for living metal to stay alive. Killing every animatronic in the establishment.

      Including Lamar. Who was an endoskeleton of living metal covered by synthetic flesh, just like Charlie and William are in the novels.

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote: Scientific?

      Let's assume I have a point that the MCI kids in Foxy Go Go were also Aftons. The opening to the new game does show these 5 kids wearing Take Cake outfits.

      There were four animatonics in the original lineup. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. Made for Michael, Sammy, Charlie, and Henry. The children/grandchildren of the Afton Family.

      But in Foxy Go Go.. there are 5 kids.

      Why is there an additional one now?

      Because a kid has been added to the family since the orignal lineup was constructed.

      The FNAF 4 Bullies symbolize the MCI victims, with Michael's earlier robokid version becoming the Bite of '83 victim, just like his older adult version becomes the Bite of '87 victim.

      If you look at the lineup, we see that the Chica Bully is a black kid. Who else could that be, other than Lamar?

      The books are a mirror universe to FNAF 1-4. In the novels, Lamar is the oldest of Charlie's friend, and isn't related. But in the FNAF 1-4, he's the youngest member of the Afton Family.

      And his robokid version got stuffed into Chica.


      Remember how Withered Chica and Toy Chica have different views about the Paperpals in FNAF 2? How Withered Chica doesn't have glowing eyes, but Toy Chica does?

      There are different souls in those two robots.

      Part of Charlie is in Toy Chica. (who doesn't have her orange beak)

      Part of Lamar is in Withered Chica. (who DOES have her orange beak)

      Lamar's color is orange.


      Remember the throughly destroyed version of Classic Chica that we see as a teaser to FNAF 6? A robot that we never actually see in game?

      That's Lamar. Or a horcrux of him at least, a piece. Forgoten by everyone.


      At the beginning we're sitting across the table from Scrap Baby, giving her the Blade Runner style test. But at the very end.. she turns it on us, and she's the one studying US.

      WE are also a relic, made from an animatronic of the past.

      Henry says our character somehow found a position that wasn't intended for him. That there was always a way out. But our character never bothers to look back inspite of this, and stays in the restaurant, even when it gets bathed in lethal heat.

      Henry says we're right where we want to be. And he's right.

      In FNAF 6.. we are Lamar Afton.

      The Afton family member nobody knew existed. The one whose very birth caused turmoil. Like forgotten Classic Chica, he's been overlooked by everyone. And all he ever wanted was to be accepted into the family.

      And he finally achieves that in FNAF 6. He's the one who went to college in the novels. And he's the one with the College Tuition and business success to by a Fazbear Franchise.

      He wants to be part of the family, even if it means dying with them.

      Everyone expects Michael Afton to be the FNAF 6 protagonist after FNAF 5.

      But Scrap Baby points out that "You're not who I expected to see", just like Henry did.


      The Scooper diagram shows that living metal "dies" when it gets too hot.

      The FNAF 6 location doesn't actually BURN. It's still there as an abandoned building in the ending after Henry's speech.

      But the building heats up to 150F. Too warm for living metal to stay alive. Killing every animatronic in the establishment.

      Including Lamar. Who was an endoskeleton of living metal covered by synthetic flesh, just like Charlie and William are in the novels.

      The point I was making with that was to make it sound realistic. Now what sounds better? "Mad Science and living metal", or "William is trying to understand how possession works"? Regardless of how similar the topics are, I'm willing to bet that people would perfer the more reasonable, realistic version.

      The Take cake outfit is most likely (To satisfy your brain) NOT a specific uniform. May I remind you every instance that we see a character with a green shirt and blue jeans? Because there is a ton. ADULTS and KIDS wear this design. Point is, it's not special and if anything it's a recurring reference.

      Sammy,Charlie, and Henry are not part of the Afton family, unless Sammy was the name of the bite victim. There's a reason why Henry only referred to William as an old friend.

      The 5 kids match the 5 animatronics: Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Golden Freddy.

      Michael isn't the bite of 87 victim nor had a smaller robot version. What solid evidence is there that they were robots?

      A black kid? There's a reason why your post wasn't liked. It's because it's going off the assumption that there can only be one black kid without it having a meaning. What about a child with brown hair? Does that mean much? The answer is no, unless there is a good reason to believe it does.

      Not every character needs to have glowing eyes. Just look at Toy Bonnie, BB, and Toy Freddy.

      For the time being, Lamar doesn't exist in the universe, and if he did, he is not an important character. Heck, I doubt he was really important in the novel version of the story.

      Michael doesn't have a reason to live. He's been living in shadows and had nothing else to do. His body had died and he came back to live as a disfigured corpse.

      If anything, The dialogue from the animatronics strongly imply that it's Michael, since they are surprised to see him again. This fits with Michael's motive to be the player.

      There is a fire that destroys them, regardless if the building itself burned or not. The metal would burn, allowing to free the spirits-The metal was never alive scientifically.

      I don't think Charlie was a robot, since Charlie experiences pain and behaves like any other person

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote:
      Scientific?

      Let's assume I have a point that the MCI kids in Foxy Go Go were also Aftons. The opening to the new game does show these 5 kids wearing Take Cake outfits.

      There were four animatonics in the original lineup. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. Made for Michael, Sammy, Charlie, and Henry. The children/grandchildren of the Afton Family.

      But in Foxy Go Go.. there are 5 kids.

      Why is there an additional one now?

      Because a kid has been added to the family since the orignal lineup was constructed.

      The FNAF 4 Bullies symbolize the MCI victims, with Michael's earlier robokid version becoming the Bite of '83 victim, just like his older adult version becomes the Bite of '87 victim.

      If you look at the lineup, we see that the Chica Bully is a black kid. Who else could that be, other than Lamar?

      The books are a mirror universe to FNAF 1-4. In the novels, Lamar is the oldest of Charlie's friend, and isn't related. But in the FNAF 1-4, he's the youngest member of the Afton Family.

      And his robokid version got stuffed into Chica.


      Remember how Withered Chica and Toy Chica have different views about the Paperpals in FNAF 2? How Withered Chica doesn't have glowing eyes, but Toy Chica does?

      There are different souls in those two robots.

      Part of Charlie is in Toy Chica. (who doesn't have her orange beak)

      Part of Lamar is in Withered Chica. (who DOES have her orange beak)

      Lamar's color is orange.


      Remember the throughly destroyed version of Classic Chica that we see as a teaser to FNAF 6? A robot that we never actually see in game?

      That's Lamar. Or a horcrux of him at least, a piece. Forgoten by everyone.


      At the beginning we're sitting across the table from Scrap Baby, giving her the Blade Runner style test. But at the very end.. she turns it on us, and she's the one studying US.

      WE are also a relic, made from an animatronic of the past.

      Henry says our character somehow found a position that wasn't intended for him. That there was always a way out. But our character never bothers to look back inspite of this, and stays in the restaurant, even when it gets bathed in lethal heat.

      Henry says we're right where we want to be. And he's right.

      In FNAF 6.. we are Lamar Afton.

      The Afton family member nobody knew existed. The one whose very birth caused turmoil. Like forgotten Classic Chica, he's been overlooked by everyone. And all he ever wanted was to be accepted into the family.

      And he finally achieves that in FNAF 6. He's the one who went to college in the novels. And he's the one with the College Tuition and business success to by a Fazbear Franchise.

      He wants to be part of the family, even if it means dying with them.

      Everyone expects Michael Afton to be the FNAF 6 protagonist after FNAF 5.

      But Scrap Baby points out that "You're not who I expected to see", just like Henry did.


      The Scooper diagram shows that living metal "dies" when it gets too hot.

      The FNAF 6 location doesn't actually BURN. It's still there as an abandoned building in the ending after Henry's speech.

      But the building heats up to 150F. Too warm for living metal to stay alive. Killing every animatronic in the establishment.

      Including Lamar. Who was an endoskeleton of living metal covered by synthetic flesh, just like Charlie and William are in the novels.

      Who is this directed to? Ah, I'll discuss it anyway.

      Ok but at that point there has to be a short bus full of Afton kids. Wait what? The opening to the new game shows the MCI kids in TCTTC outfits? I don't follow. Are you refering to the Pizza shooting 8 bit game at the begining. If so could you elabourate. You wern't very clear, at least to me.

      Could you provide evidence that those animatronics were made for them? It seems more likely that Henry made the FE animatronics to entertain children (like in the novels).

      Because the MCI has no relation to the amount of kids in the Afton family? That's at least my answer.

      You do realize the Bite of 83 victim dies, right? That was one of the things that distinguished it from the Bite of 87. the FNAf 4 kid dies after he gets bit. Unless you apply the horcrux theory, Michael would have died. Even if you apply the theory, wouldn't Michael have been trapped in whatever animatronic was associated with him?

      The Chica bully is an insignificant character who is likely just one of the brother's asshole friends. Plus the Bully doesn't have the same attire as "Lamar" and the only thing the 2 share is skin tone. Their similarities are literally only skin deep.

      Again you have to prove an AU for it to exist. In FNAF 1-4 there wasn't even any indication of an Afton, at least not named.

      That is just speculation. "Salvaged Chica" has no bearing on the plot so far (we're not even sure it was canon) and you certainly can't say it is a horcrux for a character who's existence hasn't been confirmed.

      In FNAF 6 we likely play as Michael Afton. Molten Freddy (Ennard) has a line that implies we've met before (but Lamar has never been proven to exist, much less met Ennard, but Michael is canon and had Ennard living in him, hence "Together again!"). Baby doesn't expect to see you, most likely because she thought you'd have died long ago as Michael. She also says that we should have knwn we'd find her, implying that Baby was on the hunt for us. Why would she be hunt a character we can't confirm the existence of as opposed to her brther who she just interacted with last game. William talks bout hw killing you is bitter sweet, but fitting. this is because you are his son and he is a child murderer who had previously sent yu to your death to save his daughter. It's fitting that he kills you, but it's bitter sweet.

        Loading editor
    • Okay I agree with your recent theories, and yes, I think you're onto something. But there's one theory that just... Got to me. It was the one where you said that you thought the kids were androids. And it just- never mind. Forget it.

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote:

      Bossihamham99 wrote:
      I don’t know where u come up with these crazy theories. Seriously how many children do you think William had?

      Bossi, have you looked at my script for "The Afton Family Horcuxes"? The current form can be found at http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2510810

      The basic idea is that even if the animatronics are killing machines now.. that's not what they were originally designed as.

      The Theory of Living Metal from Chapter 8 of "The Autobiography of a Yogi" (where the FNAF 1 Night 5 quote comes from) reveals how the Afton Springsuits work. Metal is also a living material, and can house a soul just like flesh can. If you forced a person to fuse with a robot, it becomes part of their body, and some or all of their soul transfers into it.

      If someone dies in a springsuit animatronic, all of their soul gets absorbed into the living metal, and the animatronic becomes possessed.

      But.. what if someone uses a springsuit.. properly? And wears it without dying? Letting the springlocks cut into their flesh, but remaining alive? In this instance.. their human body would remain viable, and only half of their soul would transfer into the robot.

      Essentially, the Animatronics were originally designed to be Horcruxes for each member of the Afton Family, safeguarding half of their soul to make a backup copy for each family member, Harry Potter Voldemort style.

      That's why William and other family members willingly stepped into the springsuit deathtraps. Only the promise of eternal life could get someone to risk death like that.


      I have eight family members currently:

      William Afton and Grandma Afton - Grandparents of the Afton Clan

      Henry Afton and Michael Afton - William's sons.

      Ballora (no human name yet) - Wife of Henry Afton

      Sammy and Charlie - Twin children of Henry and Ballora

      Lamar Afton - Child of Ballora


      You heard the last one right.

      Lamar first appears in FNAF 2 in the wall drawings, alongside Sammy Afton (green shirt) and Michael Afton (purple shirt, blue pants). Lamar is wearing the orange shirt, and the three children are taking apart Mangle:

      DhpiK8M.jpg

      Normal toddlers would never have the strength to tear apart a huge steel robot that wasn't originally designed to be taken apart. But the Afton Children are far from normal. Which marks Lamar, as improbably as that sounds, as a member of the family.

      The novels are a flipside to the story of the games.

      I want to note that my script above correctly predicted that the Afton Daughter was the kid locked outside in "Take Cake to the Children", as revealed in FNAF 6.

      And I even have an explaination WHY she was shunned. And it ties into Lamar's story.

      This post really grinds my gears.

        Loading editor
    • Why, exactly?

        Loading editor
    • It grinds mine as well. You're still sticking with the novels Ferret? Just leave Lamar and Sammy out of this. The only reason Henry's here is to tie up the loose ends. So that we can reassemble the literal Mangle the story has become. Just let Lamar and Sammy go. They don't appear on the graves, and your only evidence for Sammy is a green shirted kid, who, oh, resembles pretty much every single other generic irrelevant kid in the FNaF series. I said pretty much, not all. And as for Lamar, we never see anyone who resembles that person in the minigames. We only see this kid on this poster. Also, loads of people have ended up thinking you were reffering to Gudteroy, so not only is it poorly evidenced, it's unpopular. Here's evidence: http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2504037 Just look at the people's replies to this brainwashed theorist.

        Loading editor
    • Timeforadventure2178 wrote: Why, exactly?

      You see...There is no actual concrete evidence in this theory. What Ferret is doing is making and theory, and then proving it with points that clearly were never intended to exist. All of this is so...INSANE. Besides the fact that sammy (Henry’s son) is confirmed to not exist (due to the existence of henrys daughter in FNaF 6), I am pretty sure Lamar is not related to afton. If you are going to go off the books, at least stick to what they say. If William is Lamars Grandfather, then wouldn’t he have recognized him in the Silver Eyes? I could go on but i am just going to leave it by saying that this theory is messed up as heck.

        Loading editor
    • At this point neither the culprit nor the victim are very important. Sad truth is folks the Bite of 87 doesn't really affect much besides the whole no more free roam.

        Loading editor
    • Mange might actually be possessed by a dead dog, which would explain why it acts more aggresive than the other animatronics.

        Loading editor
    • Tricakay27 wrote: Mange might actually be possessed by a dead dog, which would explain why it acts more aggresive than the other animatronics.

      Seriously?

        Loading editor
    • Indeed.

        Loading editor
    • Well it's nice to know I'm not the only one not trying to make any sense in this community. Really chokes me up, warms my soul.

        Loading editor
    • Tricakay27 wrote:
      Mange might actually be possessed by a dead dog, which would explain why it acts more aggresive than the other animatronics.


      Actually.. Mangle is the nicest animatronic in FNAF 2, who gets in the fewest actual jumpscares.

      She's the only one nice enough to actually give us an audio cue whenever she's in "attack position" in the right vent. We don't have to check for her, the police radio signals her presense, and the moment it stops we know the danger is over.

      And even if he/she/it/them does get into the office.. they still use a Balloon Boy like timer of 60 seconds or so, before actually killing you. So if Mangle gets into the office, and it's late in the day, you might still actually survive.

      Nobody else is that nice.

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote:

      Tricakay27 wrote:
      Mange might actually be possessed by a dead dog, which would explain why it acts more aggresive than the other animatronics.


      Actually.. Mangle is the nicest animatronic in FNAF 2, who gets in the fewest actual jumpscares.

      She's the only one nice enough to actually give us an audio cue whenever she's in "attack position" in the right vent. We don't have to check for her, the police radio signals her presense, and the moment it stops we know the danger is over.

      And even if he/she/it/them does get into the office.. they still use a Balloon Boy like timer of 60 seconds or so, before actually killing you. So if Mangle gets into the office, and it's late in the day, you might still actually survive.

      Nobody else is that nice.

      Wouldn't that be BB though? He's the only one who doesn't kill the player.

      Mangle plays that sound constantly, so it honestly doesn't make me think, "oh, she's being nice". By that logic, Bonnie and Chica are alright with the player, since they moan when the player has the camera up.

      Also, Freddy was random too, but I think a good amount of people wouldn't consider him nice.

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote:

      Actually.. Mangle is the nicest animatronic in FNAF 2, who gets in the fewest actual jumpscares.

      She's the only one nice enough to actually give us an audio cue whenever she's in "attack position" in the right vent. We don't have to check for her, the police radio signals her presense, and the moment it stops we know the danger is over.

      And even if he/she/it/them does get into the office.. they still use a Balloon Boy like timer of 60 seconds or so, before actually killing you. So if Mangle gets into the office, and it's late in the day, you might still actually survive.

      Nobody else is that nice.

      I wouldn't describe Mangle as nice. That fucker jumpscare me all the time.

      I'm pretty sure that isn't out of kindness, but ecause of how fucked the robot is. plus it hangs up on your ceiling forever trying to unnerve you.

      BB doesn't actually kill you, Foxy only kills you if you don't light him up, The Puppet will never kill you if you play her music, Golden Freddy doesn't even attack you the first 5 nights, and  Shadow Freddy never attacks you. I'm prett sure these are all "nicer" than Mangle.

        Loading editor
    • Timeforadventure2178 wrote:

      Nobody else is that nice.

      Wouldn't that be BB though? He's the only one who doesn't kill the player.

      Mangle plays that sound constantly, so it honestly doesn't make me think, "oh, she's being nice". By that logic, Bonnie and Chica are alright with the player, since they moan when the player has the camera up.

      Also, Freddy was random too, but I think a good amount of people wouldn't consider him nice.

      BB is on the nicer side as well. He still sets you up for Death By Foxy, but at least he gives you 60 seconds to live. In FNAF terms, that's pretty nice. That laugh tho.

        Loading editor
    • BB on the nicer side, pull the other one.

        Loading editor
    • Ok, this has gone too far, time to close the thread.

        Loading editor
    • RIP Thread. You were fun, but met your end too soon. I mean, It's pretty much undeniable that Mangle caused the bite, but whatever...

        Loading editor
    • May all of these comments, good, or bad, be put to rest.

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote:

      Tricakay27 wrote:
      Mange might actually be possessed by a dead dog, which would explain why it acts more aggresive than the other animatronics.


      Actually.. Mangle is the nicest animatronic in FNAF 2, who gets in the fewest actual jumpscares.

      She's the only one nice enough to actually give us an audio cue whenever she's in "attack position" in the right vent. We don't have to check for her, the police radio signals her presense, and the moment it stops we know the danger is over.

      And even if he/she/it/them does get into the office.. they still use a Balloon Boy like timer of 60 seconds or so, before actually killing you. So if Mangle gets into the office, and it's late in the day, you might still actually survive.

      Nobody else is that nice.

      I not sure if i have a counter argument for this theory. Although maybe thats because I don’t need one.

        Loading editor
    • Well, if you mean the least agressive, then I get you, but if not... I don't, and will never, understand you Ferret.

        Loading editor
    • Hejuststandsthere wrote:
      Well, if you mean the least agressive, then I get you, but if not... I don't, and will never, understand you Ferret.


      It's more like these are all souls are being compelled to attack you by the Shadows.

      And some of them put up more resistance than others, giving you more room to work with.

        Loading editor
    • Ok. Not sure about the Shadows, but... Shouldn't this thread be dead yet?

        Loading editor
    • Apparently, most threads die hard.

        Loading editor
    • What, like the dream theory one made by Kaosrising?

        Loading editor
    • Yep!

        Loading editor
    • Let it die,

      Let it die,

      Let it shrivel up and di- c'mon, who's with me?

        Loading editor
    • Dream Theory: Not only is it horribly wrong it's also the most uninspired, laziest conclusion to ever be drawn up.

        Loading editor
    • And it's so tumorous, that it corrupts the minds of the children on this wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Hejuststandsthere wrote: And it's so tumorous, that it corrupts the minds of the children on this wiki.

      Pft, bit of an overreaction but sure.

        Loading editor
    • Well, some.

        Loading editor
    • Hejuststandsthere wrote: Well, some.

      It's not that bad...a bit lazy, inaccurate and at this point undoubtedly incorrect but not the worst theory ever.

        Loading editor
    • It should just die with the other theories.
      Springtrapburing

      For example, Foxy is a good guy, Miketrap, Team 87(sadly), William being physically purple...

        Loading editor
    • But it just keeps getting reborn..

        Loading editor
    • "Dream Theory" The worst of the worst.

        Loading editor
    • The most notorious cop-out in all of fiction.

        Loading editor
    • Please excuse me...
      Funtime Chica

      You happy now guys!? You happy Scott went out of his way, just for you!? Now, get drawing, and get lost, you sickos!

        Loading editor
    • Pretty sure Rule 34 wasn't the reason there was no Funtime Chica in SL.

        Loading editor
    • Hey, I seriously think Mangle did the bite

      And here is a nice theory about it:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhrGCVbhXeo&list=PLxQIpkWtjfam52NEv6bWcmZr_Bg9CMYhf&index=1

      NB: Sorry if you find it a bit awful

        Loading editor
    • Mangle's a good candidate.

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote:
      What storm?

      I have the same feeling about this that I did three years about when I first ran the Mad Scientist idea through my head, and first considered the idea that human souls were being deliberately put into robots.

      And everything I've seen of FNAF since that has only confirmed this theory, and expanded upon it.

      Did you see the blueprints to the Scooper?

      uj2Xcu7.png


      The Scooper Blueprints are news to me.

        Loading editor
    • With the reveal of the Scooper's true purpose I think it's a little ignorant of people to 100% dismiss the notion there is some kind of mad science of a sort going on in FNAF.

        Loading editor
    • S.C.U.P... Interesting name...

        Loading editor
    • I can understand Michael's motivation to reverse his father's work if I ever saw the things that man created, hell FNAF 4 alone is reason enough to want to burn everything Afton Robotics has ever made.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:
      I can understand Michael's motivation to reverse his father's work if I ever saw the things that man created, hell FNAF 4 alone is reason enough to want to burn everything Afton Robotics has ever made.


      I'm still not sure who exactly set the fire at the end of FNAF 3.

      Or how Springtrap managed to survive it.

      Remember that hand unit mentions "Past Mistakes" when Michael is heading down the elevator.

      I think Michael is trying to undo the mistake he make in locking Charlie out of the original Freddy's more than trying to destroy everything Afton.

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:
      I can understand Michael's motivation to reverse his father's work if I ever saw the things that man created, hell FNAF 4 alone is reason enough to want to burn everything Afton Robotics has ever made.


      I'm still not sure who exactly set the fire at the end of FNAF 3.

      Or how Springtrap managed to survive it.

      Remember that hand unit mentions "Past Mistakes" when Michael is heading down the elevator.

      I think Michael is trying to undo the mistake he make in locking Charlie out of the original Freddy's more than trying to destroy everything Afton.

      Heh, maybe so but comparing our ideas on the lore your protagonists cycle around from Michael to William whilst mine makes a clear distinction that Michael is the protagonist and William is the antagonist. It's probably why I myself don't feel the need to classify FNAF 6 as a 3rd AU counting the novels.

        Loading editor
    • Holy crud, this isn't dead yet!?

        Loading editor
    • Well it was until you commented.

        Loading editor
    • Uh...

        Loading editor
    • It will only die when it closes or we reach the post limit.

        Loading editor
    • Or if we leave it alone for a month.

        Loading editor
    • Possibly.

        Loading editor
    • If we can let it happen...

        Loading editor
    • ...
      WilliamAfton1

      Neverrrrrr!

        Loading editor
    • I will never say never.

        Loading editor
    • You just said it twice.

        Loading editor
    • Typing.

        Loading editor
    • You guys do know you're keeping this thread on life support at this point right?

        Loading editor
    • Fuck-

        Loading editor
    • Yeah

        Loading editor
    • Thread: Stayin' alive! Stayin' alive!

        Loading editor
    • The Wiki hopper 2
      The Wiki hopper 2 removed this reply because:
      nooo
      19:59, January 10, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Trica why-

        Loading editor
    • Necrosis postis.

        Loading editor
    • Wah.

        Loading editor
    • Jesus, you guys werent joking about ferret

        Loading editor
    • What about Ferret?

        Loading editor
    • Huh?

        Loading editor
    • I read the post, the theory they made didn't really make sense.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised.

        Loading editor
    • Yea.. welp back to being a weirdo

        Loading editor
    • Nothing wrong with being weird.

        Loading editor
    • Nope, I embrace it

        Loading editor
    • I try to.

        Loading editor
    • WilliamAftonEndJumpscare

      I'm weird, but people don't seem to care about what I'm like on the inside.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly Craptrap your skull inside is still ugly.

        Loading editor
    • It horrifies me. What sort of creature posseses a jaw like that? https://sta.sh/016ljqw2bxmn

        Loading editor
    • OH DEAR GAWD... O_O        

        Loading editor
    • Lol I have that picture saved.

      But yeah wtf Will-

        Loading editor
    • I can just imagine the SL cutscene...

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.