FANDOM


  • Merebry
    Merebry closed this thread because:
    Necroposting
    08:07, January 7, 2018

    FnaF4 has this incident where the main protagonist's head is bitten by Fredbear, but because of a PRE RECORDED commercial, people think the game was in 1983. No! That's the Bite of '87! Now how was Fredbear both there as himself, and at Freddy's in FnaF2 in his Withered Form?

    The Bite of '87 was earlier in the year.  Now with SL, there's a machine called the scooper which removes animatronic endoskeletons, leaving them in the same stage of decay as Withered Golden Freddy already is. My theory is:

    Because of the Bite of 87, Fredbear was scooped by Fazbear's management, turning him into Withered Golden Freddy.

      Loading editor
    • How did Golden Freddy become unwithered by FNAF 1?

        Loading editor
    • The management probably thought of bringing Fredbear (Call him Fredbear) back for '93, but after he was renewed parents probably decided that they don't want Fredbear back.

        Loading editor
    • This would be like people not want to ride a certain airplane because, an airplane of the same type crashed.

        Loading editor
    • Now here we are talking about a pizzeria where kids mysteriously disappeared (Yes, William Afton killed them but in the game it's a mystery.) and an animatronic killed a kid. And remember that Fredbear, said animatronic, is a springlock suit, who probably bled out to death many times. Do you expect people to trust that animatronic? Would you trust your kid around him?

        Loading editor
    • There is a reason why springlock suits were never made in real life. Why couldn't they made them more like a exoskeleton? People seem to still trust a certain type of aircraft even though, one of the same type of aircraft crashed. Some might not trust it but, a lot of people still do. There are many car accidents but, people still use the same cars as the ones in the accidents. If a 737 crashed, would you trust that aircraft? That is probably why the Concord was retired but, aircraft rarely get retired after one incident. The plane involved in the incident might be damaged beyond repair but, the model of the plane is still used.

      No, if you work for Freddy Fazbears you're not suppose to murder children! William Afton: How about I do, anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Another factor is the fact that at least SOMEBODY noticed Spring Bonnie trying to lure and eventually succeeding to lure the kids. Spring Bonnie is Fredbear's brother suit. So if Fredbear bit a kid and Spring Bonnie lured 5 kids who never came back... It is not good to judge by one model but if all models malfunction (there are only TWO models) then there is clearly something off with those characters.

        Loading editor
    • Spring Bonnie lured children because because, the person in the suit was using to lure children. Fredbear bitting the kid was a mechanical failure. What seemed to caused the springlock suits to be retired is that, the springlocks failed easily, causing death or injuring to those useing the suit. Spring Bonnie was most likely retired because of the springlock failures, not because it lured children sense that wansn't a mechaical failure, it was a person using the suit to lure children.

      They could of scrapped the old models and just made newer and safer models of the same characters. People should understand that they made newer models for the same characters so, even though they are the same characters, they're different models. I would expect incidents like what happened in FNAF, would cause people to not trust animatronics all together. People in the FNAF universe would be more scared of animatronics, then people in real life because, the animatronics in FNAF present a real danger, rather than just looking creepy.

        Loading editor
    • Now a GOOD reason for it: Why have both Fredbear and Freddy? Freddy was more than enough. Not to mention that Golden Freddy in FnaF2 can be edited but he can throw his head or become a giant head. He may have just repaired himself.

        Loading editor
    • How did they decide what is enough? They could just have one or two animatronics but, they decided to have four or more. In FNAF 2 they downgraded from a shit ton of animatronics to a fuck ton of animatronics. Did I say downgrade I mean upgrade.

        Loading editor
    • But Fredbear is JUST A YELLOW FREDDY! Why have the same thing, just recolored? (All Scorpion clones from Mortal Kombat are exceptions).

        Loading editor
    • What if they have more than one character of the same species? If anthropomorphic bears were real, there could be different races like one being yellow and one brown. There could be a character that looks like Freddy and even be the same color but, it would be a different character that is the same species and color as Freddy.

        Loading editor
    • And almost same name? Fred(dy)(Faz)bear. You didn't realize this?

        Loading editor
    • A lot of people have similar names. Fred and Freddy are similar names but, not the same.

        Loading editor
    • What I meant is that:

      1. Freddy is a pallette swap of Fredbear.

      2. Fredbear split and with letters added is Freddy Fazbear.

      3. Bringing Fredbear back would just speed up closing what with the springlock failures and all this.

        Loading editor
    • So, is there a rule for Freddy Fazbear's that if a character is the same species but, a different color it is just a pallete swap of that same character? The names are similar but, not the same. They could just stop using springlock suits and make a new version of Fredbear that is not a springlock suit. Wouldn't animatronics still bite kids heads even if they aren't springlock suits?

        Loading editor
    • While I agree that FNAF 4 does showcase the Bite of '87 it should be noted that Fredbear and Golden Freddy are not the same suit. Sibling suits perhaps but Fredbear belongs in the FNAF 4 location whereas Golden Freddy was from the 'left to rot' location where the MCI occurred.

        Loading editor
    • New breakthrough:

      As shown in SL, the scooper only takes the endo without destroying the suit, so while FnaF 2's Golden Freddy isn't Fredbear, FnaF 1 clearly is.

        Loading editor
    • Battledeath wrote: New breakthrough:

      As shown in SL, the scooper only takes the endo without destroying the suit, so while FnaF 2's Golden Freddy isn't Fredbear, FnaF 1 clearly is.

      Golden Freddy is Child #5 from the MCI that happened in the FNAF 1 location not the FNAF 4 restaurant.

        Loading editor
    • Phone guy says that Fredbear's has been shut down for ages since FNaF 2's opening. Plus, how do you know that the commercial is prerecorded?

        Loading editor
    • Scott didn't have the idea for the scooper until SL (probably, at least). Also, if Fredbear really did get scooped, I'm sure there'd be more damage than just a missing ear and some rips on his limbs. It would probably look more like Nightmare Bonnie's body, but I dunno.

        Loading editor
    • TheBearNamedFred wrote: Phone guy says that Fredbear's has been shut down for ages since FNaF 2's opening. Plus, how do you know that the commercial is prerecorded?

      The location we see Purple Guy murder a child outside is the original Fredbear's, if you remember the golden suit era was around the time of Fazbear's not Fredbear's as Phone Guy's FNAF 3 calls show. The location left to rot prior to FNAF 2 is the FNAF 1 location proven in Foxy Go Go Go. The minigames of FNAF 4 is Jeremy's attempt to recollect his incident as best a mentally damaged and dying person could.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      TheBearNamedFred wrote: Phone guy says that Fredbear's has been shut down for ages since FNaF 2's opening. Plus, how do you know that the commercial is prerecorded?

      The location we see Purple Guy murder a child outside is the original Fredbear's, if you remember the golden suit era was around the time of Fazbear's not Fredbear's as Phone Guy's FNAF 3 calls show. The location left to rot prior to FNAF 2 is the FNAF 1 location proven in Foxy Go Go Go. The minigames of FNAF 4 is Jeremy's attempt to recollect his incident as best a mentally damaged and dying person could.

      Phoney specifically mentioned Fredbear's.

        Loading editor
    • Only when mentioning the need to contact the owners of FFD, the location before FNAF 2 is the FNAF 1 location as proven by the Foxy Go Go Go minigame.

        Loading editor
    • Cough minimum wage cough cough suits already possessed cough

        Loading editor
    • TheBearNamedFred wrote: Cough minimum wage cough cough suits already possessed cough

      When I say the FNAF 1 location I mean the LOCATION not the game that takes place in 1993.
      Foxy Minigame on Android

      Is this not Pirate's cove?

        Loading editor
    • In fact, I am gonna silence TheBearNamedFred now.

      [img]1315.png[/img]

      The scooper pulled a clean kill on Baby, only taking her endo. Why not on Fredbear?

      And I am gonna silence Jeffery Penguin; in many series, later entries retcon stuff shown in the first games. For example the Warcraft series all but SMASHED the events in the first game.

        Loading editor
    • Hm? I said he probably didn't.

        Loading editor
    • I don't get it. How'd you debunk me? You didn't really make any sense there.

        Loading editor
    • This is rather simple to answer: They are different suits. The suit we see in FNaF 2, Golden Freddy, came from the previous Freddy Fazbear's Pizza while Fredbear was from a different location/ made for that location.

      The Scooper likely wouldn't be used for withered suits but rather for the Funtime suits if we are to conclude that the scooper can only be used with animatronics with faceplates. Not to mention, we have no evidence that Fazbear Entertainment would use this or even had access to it.

        Loading editor
    • I debunked Fred because he said that the scooper won't pull a clean kill. I showed him: Oh yes, it really does that. Fazbear Entertainment is lead by William Afton. Afton can always access the scooper.

      Fredbear looks like YELLOW FREDDY. Golden Freddy is yellow Freddy, but without a endo. If Fredbear wasn't scooped to become Golden Freddy, the endo was removed manually.

        Loading editor
    • Battledeath wrote: I debunked Fred because he said that the scooper won't pull a clean kill. I showed him: Oh yes, it really does that. Fazbear Entertainment is lead by William Afton. Afton can always access the scooper.

      Fredbear looks like YELLOW FREDDY. Golden Freddy is yellow Freddy, but without a endo. If Fredbear wasn't scooped to become Golden Freddy, the endo was removed manually.

      It isn't. it's run by Afton Robotics, Not Fazbear Entertainment. William doesn't own Fazbear Entertainment.

      Fredbear and golden Freddy are the same character, but different suits. It's like being given two chucks chees customes. But are the same character, but are different suits.

        Loading editor
    • However, as shown in an earlier post, this is no longer about withered Golden Freddy. It's about Golden Freddy from FNAF 1. New breakthrough: Golden Freddy from FNAF 1 isn't the Fredbear suit. It's the Fredbear suit's... ghost. Fredbear got destroyed. Fredbear isn't possessed. Five kids disappeared, number five is BB or Puppet. Fredbear's destruction left a spirit behind. Golden Freddy from FNAF 2 can be manipulated. Golden Freddy from FNAF 1 on the other hand... he just spawns in your office by a poster.

        Loading editor
    • Battledeath wrote: I debunked Fred because he said that the scooper won't pull a clean kill. I showed him: Oh yes, it really does that. Fazbear Entertainment is lead by William Afton. Afton can always access the scooper.

      Fredbear looks like YELLOW FREDDY. Golden Freddy is yellow Freddy, but without a endo. If Fredbear wasn't scooped to become Golden Freddy, the endo was removed manually.

      I didn't say anything about the scooper. I was talking about the date of the bite.

        Loading editor
    • However, why would Scott include the Bite of 83 before the Bite of 87? The Bite of 87 was Fredbear's bite. There is a bite of 83, but THAT is what Baby did to that girl.

        Loading editor
    • Battledeath wrote: However, as shown in an earlier post, this is no longer about withered Golden Freddy. It's about Golden Freddy from FNAF 1. New breakthrough: Golden Freddy from FNAF 1 isn't the Fredbear suit. It's the Fredbear suit's... ghost. Fredbear got destroyed. Fredbear isn't possessed. Five kids disappeared, number five is BB or Puppet. Fredbear's destruction left a spirit behind. Golden Freddy from FNAF 2 can be manipulated. Golden Freddy from FNAF 1 on the other hand... he just spawns in your office by a poster.

      That's obvious...but we don't know if Fredbear was truly destroyed or scrapped. the five kids who died were the ones who possess the withered animatronics and Golden Freddy.

        Loading editor
    • Or maybe Golden Freddy is a combination between Fredbear and a person who died inside Fredbear. The souls meld, creating a mechanical ghost.

        Loading editor
    • Battledeath wrote: Or maybe Golden Freddy is a combination between Fredbear and a person who died inside Fredbear. The souls meld, creating a mechanical ghost.

      I think Golden Freddy is simply the ghost of the 5th child, who takes on the appearance of the suit.

        Loading editor
    • Battledeath wrote: However, why would Scott include the Bite of 83 before the Bite of 87? The Bite of 87 was Fredbear's bite. There is a bite of 83, but THAT is what Baby did to that girl.

      So Fredbear's happens in 1987?

      Give me your proof as to why that's the case.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you for staring this thread! I've always felt like I was the onky person who believed there was no such thing as the bite of '83! Mangle couldn't have caused '87 because her teeth are PLASTIC. As far as I'm concerned, plastic can't crack a skull.

        Loading editor
    • TheBearNamedFred wrote:

      Battledeath wrote: However, why would Scott include the Bite of 83 before the Bite of 87? The Bite of 87 was Fredbear's bite. There is a bite of 83, but THAT is what Baby did to that girl.

      So Fredbear's happens in 1987?

      Give me your proof as to why that's the case.

      Maybe it CLOSES in 1987 after someone's skull was shattered.

        Loading editor
    • I have to join TheBearNamedFred in his scepticism towards Fredbear being a thing in 1987 although our reasoning may differ. For me it is simply the idea that the FNAF 4 minigames are not an accurate retelling of the bite. This much should have been obvious to me much earlier I must say as we are viewing these 'memories' through the eyes of a dying person who has suffered an injury to the brain therefore the level of accuracy in the retelling of these events is not going to be particularly strong.

        Loading editor
    • The proof is:

      FnaF 1-starts the series and spawns three mysteries(Missing Children, Killer, Bite of 87)

      FnaF 2-solves the Missing Children mystery

      FnaF 3-solves the Killer mystery

      FnaF 4-Solves the Bite of 87 mystery. What logic would spawning another mystery have instead of solving the last one (bite of 87) in the FINAL CHAPTER?

      FnaF SL is a new start. It is part of the Five Nights At Freddy's Sister Location series. Five Nights at Freddy's has ended.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with your view on SL most definitely Battledeath.

        Loading editor
    • Battledeath wrote: The proof is:

      FnaF 1-starts the series and spawns three mysteries(Missing Children, Killer, Bite of 87)

      FnaF 2-solves the Missing Children mystery

      FnaF 3-solves the Killer mystery

      FnaF 4-Solves the Bite of 87 mystery. What logic would spawning another mystery have instead of spawning another (bite of 83) in the FINAL CHAPTER?

      FnaF SL is a new start. It is part of the Five Nights At Freddy's Sister Location series. Five Nights at Freddy's has ended.

      Battledeath, with your permission may I create a thread that explores this narrative set-up you have outlined as it reminds me of an old train of though I once had. You shall be credited of course.

        Loading editor
    • You can make the thread.

        Loading editor
    • Battledeath wrote: You can make the thread.

      Yeeeeeeess

        Loading editor
    • Can you give me a link?

        Loading editor
    • You're already there

        Loading editor
    • I found it myself.

        Loading editor
    • My bad

        Loading editor
    • I'm just going to debunk this Fredbite=87 stuff. I think Mangle's the most likely candidate.

      Point 1: Phone Guy points out that Fredbear's Family Diner has been closed down for years since the current location opened.

      Point 2: If anyone recalls, the accident caused the animatronics to lose their free-roam capabilities. By logic, would a moving animatronic have caused the problem? Fredbear didn't move at all from the stage during the Fredbite: Kids just threw him in there. Mangle, on the contrary, has been seen to move around during the night and in the Savethem minigame. It's possible it'll be moving during the day, as because it doesn't have a proper night mode, it may automatically default to daytime.

      This also proves they may have used the same audio-sensitive software from the previous building.

      Like someone mentioned before me, plastic isn't strong enough to shatter a human skull. Then again, plastic is stronger than a particular grade of steel (I did my research). Another thing someone said is that the events of a dying person's memories won't entirely be accurate. That may be true: Maybe the date on the "prerecorded" commercial isn't accurate. Then why does the code 1983 activate hidden cameras around the Afton house, specifically where CC usually is?

      Oh, and battledeath may be right in a logical sense, but that could easily be dismissed as false attribution.

      Thanks for reading, personreadingthisrightnowbecauseidkhowtouseausernametemplate

        Loading editor
    • TheBearNamedFred wrote: I'm just going to debunk this Fredbite=87 stuff. I think Mangle's the most likely candidate.

      Point 1: Phone Guy points out that Fredbear's Family Diner has been closed down for years since the current location opened.

      Point 2: If anyone recalls, the accident caused the animatronics to lose their free-roam capabilities. By logic, would a moving animatronic have caused the problem? Fredbear didn't move at all from the stage during the Fredbite: Kids just threw him in there. Mangle, on the contrary, has been seen to move around during the night and in the Savethem minigame. It's possible it'll be moving during the day, as because it doesn't have a proper night mode, it may automatically default to daytime.

      This also proves they may have used the same audio-sensitive software from the previous building.

      Like someone mentioned before me, plastic isn't strong enough to shatter a human skull. Then again, plastic is stronger than a particular grade of steel (I did my research). Another thing someone said is that the events of a dying person's memories won't entirely be accurate. That may be true: Maybe the date on the "prerecorded" commercial isn't accurate. Then why does the code 1983 activate hidden cameras around the Afton house, specifically where CC usually is?

      Oh, and battledeath may be right in a logical sense, but that could easily be dismissed as false attribution.

      Thanks for reading, personreadingthisrightnowbecauseidkhowtouseausernametemplate

      Having seen both sides of the argument, I think these points can be explained.

      Point 1: If You listen closely to the Night 5 phone call, what phone guy said isn't exactly audible. Because of what can be heard, several had concluded he said "was" or simply "it" instead of "it's been". It isn't farfetched to believe that William Afton reopened the place, and/or was acknowledged by Fazbear Entertainment. The reason why Phone guy said it would be hard to contact him could be because the owner had closed the place, possibly suggesting that he had stopped working with Fazbear Entertainment and was no longer involved in the company.

      Point 2: The rule was mainly placed as a precaution. The media and different sources could have blamed the company for letting this occur, and the bite would damage their reputation. As a result, they decided not to let them walk in the end. You might ask "Why would they let the toys walk?". This could have been because they were advanced enough to allow the company to be alright with this...but they began malfunctioning-which could have led the company to enforce the rule ever since.

      The CC doesn't live in the house being recorded. In fact, it's the FNaF 4 experiment room. Exactly why 1983 is used isn't 100% known-does it have to do with the daughter? Does it have a connection to the murders? We may not know yet.

      I am open to the idea of it being the bite of '83, but for know I'll believe it was the bite of '87

        Loading editor
    • The code is 1983 because of the incident when Baby absorbed a girl. That was the bite of 83.

        Loading editor
    • Battledeath wrote: The code is 1983 because of the incident when Baby absorbed a girl. That was the bite of 83.

      Oh GODDAMNIT! We don't even know when Sister Location even happens! As far as I'm concerned, it's a plot hole.

        Loading editor
    • TheBearNamedFred wrote:

      Battledeath wrote: The code is 1983 because of the incident when Baby absorbed a girl. That was the bite of 83.

      Oh GODDAMNIT! We don't even know when Sister Location even happens! As far as I'm concerned, it's a plot hole.

      A plot hole is unexplainable in my opinion. An explanation eliminates a plot hole

        Loading editor
    • Do I even need to explain? That wasn't even technically a "bite." And you mentioned the daughter when the bedroom is CRYING CHILDS!

      I hate when people make assumptions.

        Loading editor
    • TheBearNamedFred wrote: Do I even need to explain? That wasn't even technically a "bite." And you mentioned the daughter when the bedroom is CRYING CHILDS!

      I hate when people make assumptions.

      The bedroom isn't the crying child's. If you notice closely, the layout of the rooms and the appearance are different.

      The rooms could be used for experiments regarding the animatronics and/or even possession.

        Loading editor
    • Timeforadventure2178 wrote:

      TheBearNamedFred wrote: Do I even need to explain? That wasn't even technically a "bite." And you mentioned the daughter when the bedroom is CRYING CHILDS!

      I hate when people make assumptions.

      The bedroom isn't the crying child's. If you notice closely, the layout of the rooms and the appearance are different.

      The rooms could be used for experiments regarding the animatronics and/or even possession.

      Woah. Wait a minute.

      I see now. My bad.

      You're referring to the minigame bedroom as his real bedroom. And the FNaF 4 Enviorment as an experimentation area. The whole "PG experimenting w/ possession thing by matpat" doesn't work for me, but I see what you're getting at. They have a purpose: It just doesn't seem to be confirmed yet: Let's not jump to conclusions. 

      Now that I listen to it, the phone call is barely audible at that point. It sounds like "was," but because Withered Golden Freddy is at the location, who has a likely possibility of being the original Fredbear, I think he means the fact that it was closed and hasn't reopened since.

      (Withered Golden Freddy seems to be a physical character from what I've seen in this thread: He has a reflection: he just has more paranormal properties than the others IE teleportation and floating head. In FNaF 1, I'm going to assume you see a hallucination of Golden Freddy, and not the actual suit itself, which is either in a junk yard or in the safe room, which he probably can't leave.)

        Loading editor
    • TheBearNamedFred wrote:

      Timeforadventure2178 wrote:

      TheBearNamedFred wrote: Do I even need to explain? That wasn't even technically a "bite." And you mentioned the daughter when the bedroom is CRYING CHILDS!

      I hate when people make assumptions.

      The bedroom isn't the crying child's. If you notice closely, the layout of the rooms and the appearance are different.

      The rooms could be used for experiments regarding the animatronics and/or even possession.

      Woah. Wait a minute.

      I see now. My bad.

      You're referring to the minigame bedroom as his real bedroom. And the FNaF 4 Enviorment as an experimentation area. The whole "PG experimenting w/ possession thing by matpat" doesn't work for me, but I see what you're getting at. They have a purpose: It just doesn't seem to be confirmed yet: Let's not jump to conclusions. 

      Now that I listen to it, the phone call is barely audible at that point. It sounds like "was," but because Withered Golden Freddy is at the location, who has a likely possibility of being the original Fredbear, I think he means the fact that it was closed and hasn't reopened since.

      (Withered Golden Freddy seems to be a physical character from what I've seen in this thread: He has a reflection: he just has more paranormal properties than the others IE teleportation and floating head. In FNaF 1, I'm going to assume you see a hallucination of Golden Freddy, and not the actual suit itself, which is either in a junk yard or in the safe room, which he probably can't leave.)

      Golden Freddy actually isn't Fredbear from the fnaf 4 location. He's from the FFP pizzeria that closed prior to the events of Fnaf 2, explaining Springbonnie's absence.

        Loading editor
    • However, the topic is NOT Fredbear being Golden Freddy (even though even his character page lists him as so, if you click on FNaF4). The REAL topic is the Bite of 87. The Bite of 83 would have no logic, just being an excuse to kill your character off. 87 would also fill in a HUGE gap left by the first game,even further shrouded by the second game and unaccounted to in the third game. FNaF 4's full title? The Final Chapter. It ended FNaF for good. SL is part of the FNaF Sister Location series, NOT the FNaF series. SL is just a spinoff. Canon, yes, but still spinoff.

        Loading editor
    • TheBearNamedFred wrote:

      Timeforadventure2178 wrote:

      TheBearNamedFred wrote: Do I even need to explain? That wasn't even technically a "bite." And you mentioned the daughter when the bedroom is CRYING CHILDS!

      I hate when people make assumptions.

      The bedroom isn't the crying child's. If you notice closely, the layout of the rooms and the appearance are different.

      The rooms could be used for experiments regarding the animatronics and/or even possession.

      Woah. Wait a minute.

      I see now. My bad.

      You're referring to the minigame bedroom as his real bedroom. And the FNaF 4 Enviorment as an experimentation area. The whole "PG experimenting w/ possession thing by matpat" doesn't work for me, but I see what you're getting at. They have a purpose: It just doesn't seem to be confirmed yet: Let's not jump to conclusions. 

      Now that I listen to it, the phone call is barely audible at that point. It sounds like "was," but because Withered Golden Freddy is at the location, who has a likely possibility of being the original Fredbear, I think he means the fact that it was closed and hasn't reopened since.

      (Withered Golden Freddy seems to be a physical character from what I've seen in this thread: He has a reflection: he just has more paranormal properties than the others IE teleportation and floating head. In FNaF 1, I'm going to assume you see a hallucination of Golden Freddy, and not the actual suit itself, which is either in a junk yard or in the safe room, which he probably can't leave.)

      I think it did, but the original or main owner of the establishment didn't have anything involved with the opening

        Loading editor
    • Battledeath wrote:
      FnaF4 has this incident where the main protagonist's head is bitten by Fredbear, but because of a PRE RECORDED commercial, people think the game was in 1983.

      PRE RECORDED commercial that is 4 years old... That's messed up don't you think ? Even if you don't have too much money to make too many different commercial, you change it a bit once any year, at least to change the date ! :/

        Loading editor
    • I've never seen real commericals put a date on the screen.

        Loading editor
    • Park Won-il wrote: I've never seen real commericals put a date on the screen.

      It could be the date it was established.

        Loading editor
    • TheBearNamedFred wrote:

      Park Won-il wrote: I've never seen real commericals put a date on the screen.

      It could be the date it was established.

      It could actually be a cartoon in my opinion

        Loading editor
    • Real commericals don't seem to have a date, and neither do cartoons.

        Loading editor
    • But VIDEO GAMES do! Games like Sonic the Hedgehog have the date.

        Loading editor
    • But why don't we just consider that their is just Fredbear Family Dinner taking place at the same time as Freddy Fazbear Pizza 1 and Circus Baby Pizza World ? It's a company, why souldn't it happens at the same time ? That would explain the TV thingy AND the bite. Fredbear may be opened since 1983 and the bite happens in 1987. As well as it could has happened in Freddy Fazbear Pizza 1. Maybe Fredbear's never closed and Freddy Fazbear Pizza 2 opened in an other location. As far as I remember, FNAF 3 occure in the restored Fredbear's or Freddy's 1.

        Loading editor
    • SpringBonnieTrap wrote: But why don't we just consider that their is just Fredbear Family Dinner taking place at the same time as Freddy Fazbear Pizza 1 and Circus Baby Pizza World ? It's a company, why souldn't it happens at the same time ? That would explain the TV thingy AND the bite. Fredbear may be opened since 1983 and the bite happens in 1987. As well as it could has happened in Freddy Fazbear Pizza 1. Maybe Fredbear's never closed and Freddy Fazbear Pizza 2 opened in an other location. As far as I remember, FNAF 3 occure in the restored Fredbear's or Freddy's 1.

      Because Phone Guy states Freddy Fazbear's pizza use to be Fredbear's Family Diner, plus I think that could of been Freddy Fazbear's Pizza because purple guy was there I think purple guy is Michael Afton after he was scooped and I have a theory how.

        Loading editor
    • Really, guys. Let's just settle down and think. Sister location is canon, but spinoff. FnaF4 The Final Chapter ended the original FnaF series. For good. The new series is called Sister Location. Now, why would Scott throw us off and end the series with a event never explained. Look at the possible reasoning behind any bite:

      '83:A weak excuse to kill off the main character.

      '87:Ending the original story by solving the last standing mystery, also killing off the main character.

      (Or not killing. An older theory of mine is that the animatronics attacked the older brother and his goons, and the older brother flatlined, NOT the one you're playing as, as the victim of the bite survived.)

        Loading editor
    • You know...I've been away for a while and really 83 ain't all that bad...sure I had completely construct the narrative into an elegant pattern so as to ensure all the necessary plot threads hinged upon a certain Michael Afton, rejig a couple of motivations, make allowances for Scott in the way of Early Instalment Weirdness and bang my head against a tree a couple of times but you know what I daresay that I can make double bite timeline work...so long as the focus of the story is rejigged.

        Loading editor
    • I now believe Fredbear did do the bite of '83. The commercial was from the same year, because you never have the same commercial for 4 years, you would have at least changed the year date. The scooper did not exist then, and even if it did, it would be impossible for fredbear to be scooped, as it doesn't have chest plates that open to be scooped, the "skin" would have to have been removed completely before removing the endoskeleton. The only endoskeleton I found even close to fitting was Yenndo, because the other endoskeleton in FNAF 2 seems to belong to an animatronic similar to Foxy.

      I don't believe SL is a spin-off, I believe it is apart of the original series. Though by my own theory, SL happened before FNAF 3, and after FNAF 2. FNAF 4 being the final chapter means that the events in the game are and always will be the last to happen in the timeline. 

        Loading editor
    • Battledeath wrote:
      Really, guys. Let's just settle down and think. Sister location is canon, but spinoff. FnaF4 The Final Chapter ended the original FnaF series. For good. The new series is called Sister Location. Now, why would Scott throw us off and end the series with a event never explained.

      I know that, but their is no fun if we can't link them >:3

        Loading editor
    • SpringBonnieTrap wrote:
      Battledeath wrote:
      Really, guys. Let's just settle down and think. Sister location is canon, but spinoff. FnaF4 The Final Chapter ended the original FnaF series. For good. The new series is called Sister Location. Now, why would Scott throw us off and end the series with a event never explained.
      I know that, but their is no fun if we can't link them >:3

      They were meant to be linked :3 But I don't think they are two different series either.

        Loading editor
    • There's a much simpler reason as to why there is no Bite of 83...well 4 actually.

      -It's never mentioned in previous games like at all

      -It has zero impact on the company

      - The game was literally teasing 8s and 7s all over the place

      - the very nature of it. The MCI and Bite of 87 are confusing mysteries as it is, adding another mystery isn't helpful.

        Loading editor
    • I feel like I'm the only 83er left.

        Loading editor
    • Jeffrey Penguin wrote:
      I feel like I'm the only 83er left.

      Nope. You're not alone. I still hold my faith.

      (This thread is now just people restating their evidence at this point.)

        Loading editor
    • I can see 87 still being possible but I kinda just lean towards 83 more.


      But oi I'm not alone yey.

      -insert Alan Walker's "Alone" instrument here-

        Loading editor
    • Jeffrey Penguin wrote: I can see 87 still being possible but I kinda just lean towards 83 more.


      But oi I'm not alone yey.

      -insert Alan Walker's "Alone" instrument here-

      Yer welcome

      There is various evidence of both sides, but it seems that '87 evidence is based on facts that can differ based on opinion. So what is adding another mystery isn't helpful? Scott could still do it, anyway. It's not known if it has an impact on the company. Scott could've been hiding it from us, and decided to use the 87 stuff to hype is for the game, only to throw in a big Scotty Special plot twist.

      Not to mention that the FNaF 2 call down below blows 87 to pieces.

      Night 5

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, especially when Phone Guy says that Fredbear's has be closed for YEARS prior to FNaF 2, meaning what happened at Fredbear's was NOT the Bite of 87.

        Loading editor
    • Adventure Toy Foxy wrote: Yeah, especially when Phone Guy says that Fredbear's has be closed for YEARS prior to FNaF 2, meaning what happened at Fredbear's was NOT the Bite of 87.

      Exactly, but some people dismiss it just because it's not clear what he says, although the "it's been" is widely accepted. GameTheory's video about FNaF 2 was mostly confirmed, implying that 1987 was indeed the date of FNaF 2 and that Fredbear's did come before. But I can see people turning this fact against me just because Scott didn't imply which parts were correct.

        Loading editor
    • Also, people on this wiki need to stop calling MatPat an idiot.

        Loading editor
    • Adventure Toy Foxy wrote:
      Also, people on this wiki need to stop calling MatPat an idiot.

      He isn't an idiot, but he isn't a great theorist by any means.

        Loading editor
    • Adventure Toy Foxy wrote: Also, people on this wiki need to stop calling MatPat an idiot.

      I'm not saying he's perfect: he does incredible reasearch, but he can mess up at times, but sometimes, those screw-ups are due to unrevealed facts in the game (Phoney=Purple), but sometimes it's small details. His latest theory about the bite was good until he said that William designed the animatronics to kill.

      For someone who read TSE twice, I'm surprised he missed the fact that Henry created the animatronics, and William was more business and gross revenue.

        Loading editor
    • TheBearNamedFred wrote:

      Adventure Toy Foxy wrote: Also, people on this wiki need to stop calling MatPat an idiot.

      I'm not saying he's perfect: he does incredible reasearch, but he can mess up at times, but sometimes, those screw-ups are due to unrevealed facts in the game (Phoney=Purple), but sometimes it's small details. His latest theory about the bite was good until he said that William designed the animatronics to kill.

      For someone who read TSE twice, I'm surprised he missed the fact that Henry created the animatronics, and William was more business and gross revenue.

      TSE shouldn't be used a solid evidence since Scott said that it wasn't meant to solve anything but rather just be a good story. Of course, names can be shard between universes, but the stories are different.

      in Sister location, it's implied the creator is Mr. Afton, who would be William Afton, since the board members ask HIM the questions. The actor who voices him even plaed the name "WIlliam Afton" on his profile page.

      BTW, phone guy is not purple guy

        Loading editor
    • The creator of the FUNTIME characters would be William (Afton Robotics). I used the TSE and Phoney=Purple example just for emphasis of the fact that even the best can make silly mistakes, and I didn't intend them to be taken as fact.

        Loading editor
    • TheBearNamedFred wrote:
      The creator of the FUNTIME characters would be William (Afton Robotics). I used the TSE and Phoney=Purple example just for emphasis of the fact that even the best can make silly mistakes, and I didn't intend them to be taken as fact.

      It'ssomewhat  implied William had a connection the creation of the springlock animatronics, though I don't beleive all the animtronics were built by WIlliam. ANd honestly, I doubt Henry has a large role in the game universe.

        Loading editor
    • Timeforadventure2178 wrote:

      TheBearNamedFred wrote:
      The creator of the FUNTIME characters would be William (Afton Robotics). I used the TSE and Phoney=Purple example just for emphasis of the fact that even the best can make silly mistakes, and I didn't intend them to be taken as fact.

      It'ssomewhat  implied William had a connection the creation of the springlock animatronics, though I don't beleive all the animtronics were built by WIlliam. ANd honestly, I doubt Henry has a large role in the game universe.

      Not implied, confirmed. Also FNaF World.

        Loading editor
    • I actually named a news reporter in my fanfic Matthew Patrick after the theorist himself.

        Loading editor
    • Adventure Toy Foxy wrote:

      Timeforadventure2178 wrote:

      TheBearNamedFred wrote:
      The creator of the FUNTIME characters would be William (Afton Robotics). I used the TSE and Phoney=Purple example just for emphasis of the fact that even the best can make silly mistakes, and I didn't intend them to be taken as fact.
      It'ssomewhat  implied William had a connection the creation of the springlock animatronics, though I don't beleive all the animtronics were built by WIlliam. ANd honestly, I doubt Henry has a large role in the game universe.

      Not implied, confirmed. Also FNaF World.

      I guess. FNAF world is not really canon and Henry makes no apperance.

        Loading editor
    • One of my fanfic characters will be named Mark King.

      (Hue. He shall forever reign.)

        Loading editor
    • Timeforadventure2178 wrote:

      Adventure Toy Foxy wrote:

      Timeforadventure2178 wrote:

      TheBearNamedFred wrote:
      The creator of the FUNTIME characters would be William (Afton Robotics). I used the TSE and Phoney=Purple example just for emphasis of the fact that even the best can make silly mistakes, and I didn't intend them to be taken as fact.
      It'ssomewhat  implied William had a connection the creation of the springlock animatronics, though I don't beleive all the animtronics were built by WIlliam. ANd honestly, I doubt Henry has a large role in the game universe.

      Not implied, confirmed. Also FNaF World.

      I guess. FNAF world is not really canon and Henry makes no apperance.

      Henry is the desk man!

        Loading editor
    • TheBearNamedFred wrote: One of my fanfic characters will be named Mark King.

      (Hue. He shall forever reign.)

      Ya I also named the manager of the FNaF 1 location Mark.

        Loading editor
    • Adventure Toy Foxy wrote:

      Timeforadventure2178 wrote:

      Adventure Toy Foxy wrote:

      Timeforadventure2178 wrote:


      TheBearNamedFred wrote:
      The creator of the FUNTIME characters would be William (Afton Robotics). I used the TSE and Phoney=Purple example just for emphasis of the fact that even the best can make silly mistakes, and I didn't intend them to be taken as fact.
      It'ssomewhat  implied William had a connection the creation of the springlock animatronics, though I don't beleive all the animtronics were built by WIlliam. ANd honestly, I doubt Henry has a large role in the game universe.
      Not implied, confirmed. Also FNaF World.
      I guess. FNAF world is not really canon and Henry makes no apperance.

      Henry is the desk man!

      He isn't. The desk man is likely an incarnation of Scott, or a game developer.

        Loading editor
    • So Baby killed Scott?

        Loading editor
    • Adventure Toy Foxy wrote:
      So Baby killed Scott?

      Pretty much, yeah.

        Loading editor
    • Excuse me, but remind me what the topic of the thread was again.

        Loading editor
    • Timeforadventure2178 wrote:

      Adventure Toy Foxy wrote:
      So Baby killed Scott?

      Pretty much, yeah.

      Uh no. Acording to the book, Baby kills Henry.

        Loading editor
    • TheBearNamedFred wrote: (This thread is now just people restating their evidence at this point.)

        Loading editor
    • Adventure Toy Foxy wrote:

      Timeforadventure2178 wrote:

      Adventure Toy Foxy wrote:
      So Baby killed Scott?
      Pretty much, yeah.

      Uh no. Acording to the book, Baby kills Henry.

      Just, no. The book gives no hint of Baby's existence and the description of the animatronic doesn't match Baby. even if it was Baby, TSE should not be used in the game's lore nor used to solve some questons. Henrty hasn't even been confirmed to exist in the game universe yet.

        Loading editor
    • The desk man is Henry, Baby kills him at the end of FNaF World. Desk Man is not Scott cause Scott is Animdude.

        Loading editor
    • Adventure Toy Foxy wrote:
      The desk man is Henry, Baby kills him at the end of FNaF World. Desk Man is not Scott cause Scott is Animdude.

      Animdude is a version of Scott, his avator. Even then, Fnaf World isn't useful in the lore and you haven't proved Henry is the father of the girl

        Loading editor
    • Then why does he call himself the Storyteller?

        Loading editor
    • Adventure Toy Foxy wrote:
      Then why does he call himself the Storyteller?

      Becuase he technically is scott.

        Loading editor
    • Then Scott and Animdude couldn't exist in the same universe as it would cause a Paradox and cause the universe to end.

        Loading editor
    • Why are we using FNaF WORLD to solve the main series when FW is just a little spinoff.

        Loading editor
    • FNaF World is deeper than most people realize.

        Loading editor
    • Of course. There are at least five levels if you include the "Drowning Fredbear" ending level.

        Loading editor
    • Adventure Toy Foxy wrote:
      Then Scott and Animdude couldn't exist in the same universe as it would cause a Paradox and cause the universe to end.

      Nightmare Fredbear and Fredbear are both Fredbear models but they don't cause an explosion. Animdude and Scott are different versions. 

        Loading editor
    • Sigh. So this is what happens when the FNaF Fanbase has to wait. They allllll get cranky.

        Loading editor
    • TheBearNamedFred wrote: Sigh. So this is what happens when the FNaF Fanbase has to wait. They allllll get cranky.

      Pretty much but when the creator of these games just so happens to be the biggest internet troll who's so unhelpfully vague and inconsistent it makes you want to hold him at gunpoint and explain the plot of FNAF in 5 minutes can you blame us?

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      TheBearNamedFred wrote: Sigh. So this is what happens when the FNaF Fanbase has to wait. They allllll get cranky.

      Pretty much but when the creator of these games just so happens to be the biggest internet troll who's so unhelpfully vague and inconsistent it makes you want to hold him at gunpoint and explain the plot of FNAF in 5 minutes can you blame us?

      I didn't say that it was your fault. But let's say this: It's all in the eye of the beholder, really. Some people treat this like the Zelda timeline, while others have it figured out (mostly). If you think it's vague and inconsistent, that doesn't nesecarially mean we think the same.

        Loading editor
    • The Zelda timeline...hardly, multiverse is a requisite for that franchise alas FNAF is a very different beast therefore your comparison is lost on me. I don't think it's vague and inconsistent, I know that it is and so does everyone who realises what the huge selling point of FNAF was. Its mystery was what kept it alive but now Scott has crossed the threshold between mysterious and confusing so I am not saying that everyone has to agree with me but the facts are that the story is a mess and any claim otherwise falls in the realm of subjectivity.

      I would be horrified if anyone thought the same as me, I'd see it as an affront to my identity as an individual so please I welcome an alternative viewpoint. But you must understand Fred if one cannot hypothetically imagine the creative process of FNAF's story then they have no chance of ever solving it.

      When Scott made the first game it was obvious he had no plans for a sequel having been treated poorly in his early game developing career. THIS is important because it means FNAF 1 is quintessentially the foundation of the entire story i.e. haunted robots and child murder. Thus, when the game was a success and sequels were a feasible prospect Scott was able to build upon the foundation and we see the conflict between the killer and the killed play out beautifully and clearly in the first 3 games.

      Then FNAF 4 came around and was centred around the Bite which personally I feel was utterly stupid. There were so many more interesting plot threads to wrap up for a final chapter but Scott chose an event nobody really needed to see (83 theory doesn't matter, it's just adding a bite making it even more pointless). Then SL came around and bloated itself with elements from the past 4 games, the novels and FNAF World making it full of conflicting storylines, dubious canonicity and sloppy story-telling.

      FNAF wasn't always vague and inconsistent but too many people would agree with me in saying it's nothing but vague and inconsistent now. The only steps the franchise has taken to ensure a coherent narrative is the novels and the upcoming guidebook but to be truthful I don't want to see a FNAF 6, not until Scott at least does us the kindness of actually telling us properly what is considered canon, what was added and altered and details WE NEED to know.

      The eye of the beholder remains a true statement but it is not individualistic opinion I throw into question but the very thought process behind the story of FNAF itself. I hope I have explained myself more clearly.

        Loading editor
    • Good job. I see your point now.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you, I had feared that was being misunderstood. As of late, I have taken a far more liberal approach to FNAF's story, attempting to put myself in the shoes of Scott and see the games as he would see them...I must admit I am beginning to lose faith in this image of him a meticulous planner by the second.

      It doesn't help when he admits that he has admitted to making lore mistakes but as he never says 'what' it leaves everyone confused.

        Loading editor
    • I seen the bite with my own eyes, I was there, Freddy Fazbear's wasn't fictional at start, in 1987, at the rebuilt Fredbear's, the bite happened, it was 87 at the time.

        Loading editor
    • Necro post-

        Loading editor
    • Jeffrey Penguin wrote:
      Necro post-

      what?


      Necro post?

        Loading editor
    • When you reply to a thread that has gone untouched for months.

        Loading editor
    • I’m about to bring home the storm. 35 years after the year of the events. The bite at fredbear’s is the bite of 83’ First reason: Fredbear is a spring lock suit. A suit that doubles as both a suit and an animatronic. The child wouldn’t have died if it was the bite of 87’ as there were no springlocks. The reason he was bitten was because he was crying which softened the springlocks and he was bitten. Otherwise he would be in the mouth until the animatronic purposely bit down or until he was removed Second reason: The tv in the game says it is 1983. Along with confirming that it’s happening at fredbears diner.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.