FANDOM


  • Merebry
    Merebry closed this thread because:
    Necroposting
    22:28, January 5, 2018

    So, we all know what happens in the Real Ending: Ennard scoops you and wears your dead skin to escape Circus Baby's Pizza World, right?

    WRONG. (Well, at least according to this theory.)

    In the Scooping Room, Baby/Ennard tells you "The scooper only hurts for a bit". Everyone understood this as "The scooper will hurt for a bit... then you die". But I think that's not the case.

    In the Private Room, Baby/Ennard tells you that "You won't die, and will only hurt for a moment."

    Now, either this is one of Ennard's futile attempts at tricking you into the Scooping Room, or it's not lying. For this theory, we'll assume he's saying the truth.

    If you got the Real Ending and stayed alive, I highly doubt you'd just continue living as a pile of animate bloody flesh - too weird, even for FNaF. Plus, during the Real Ending, you heard the music from the TV soap opera The Immortal and the Restless. I doubt that was put in there for no reason. So that means either Ennard knows about the show, which is unlikely (or somehow took the protagonist's brain and assimilated its memory, which is even more unlikely), or more likely, that "Eggs" is still in his own skin.

    "But why would Ennard keep us in our skin? It doesn't help him at all!" you may say. Well here comes the twist:

    Ennard scooped you to get INSIDE of your body, BUT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.

    Everything seems to point towards that! The fact that the music from the TV show plays, that the skin doesn't decay around Ennard and that the overall body looks MUCH more humanoid than a simple broken down animatronic abomination wearing a human's skin.

    The real kicker? This theory makes the ending worse than what we thought. An animatronic scooping your innards #puns and wearing your skin is already horrible, but just imagine this! An animatronic gets inside of you and starts controlling you, and you can't do anything about it! You can't even eat your Exotic Butters if Ennard doesn't want you to!

    That's pretty much it. Hope you enjoyed, uh, try to debunk this if you want, and remember to smile; you are the face of the Five Nights at Freddy's wikia.

      Loading editor
    • Actually, that makes a disturbing amount of sense.

      Check the Scooping Room during the last scene before the Real Ending: there's no endoskeletons, only the faceted shells of the suits.  It also puts Baby's lines about the Scooper and a hypothetical pint of ice cream into a completely different light:  it's not just a creepy metaphor about something that sounds nice to you but could be terrifying for someone else, she's comparing the player to the pint, the container, not the ice cream itself.

      The Scooper is a machine that violently yanks the endoskeleton out of the inactive animatronic, it stands to reason that it would do the same thing to a human body, plus it explains how, if the protagonist really is Purple Guy, how he was able to gush blood from getting springtrapped while still being alive during FNAF 3.

      The only problem I can see right off is that, if the Scooper really did rip out the protagonist's bones in one go and Ennard (heh, Innards), that means the skull is gone, too, we can tell because of the robot eyes in the ending.  You can live without the frontal lobe, but you can't live without an entire brain.

        Loading editor
    • HopelessAmountOfSpiders wrote:
      The only problem I can see right off is that, if the Scooper really did rip out the protagonist's bones in one go and Ennard (heh, Innards), that means the skull is gone, too, we can tell because of the robot eyes in the ending.  You can live without the frontal lobe, but you can't live without an entire brain.

      I don't remember ever mentioning bones being ripped out. Maybe Ennard somehow got between your skin and flesh etc. and your skeleton?

      actually wait that's way too disturbing

        Loading editor
    • Party Escort Bot = Beans wrote:

      I don't remember ever mentioning bones being ripped out. Maybe Ennard somehow got between your skin and flesh etc. and your skeleton?

      actually wait that's way too disturbing

      It's never specifically said, but you can see it in the Scooping Room.   No endoskeletons, just shells.

        Loading editor
    • So you become one with the endoskeleton. Fuck this! Kill me you son of a bitch!!!! Give me the Bleach!

        Loading editor
    • Party Escort Bot = Beans wrote: In the Private Room, Baby/Ennard tells you that "You won't die, and will only hurt for a moment."

      This is, quite frankly, not true.

      The exact quote is "The scooper only hurts for a moment." There's nothing beforehand or afterwards.

      Here's the transcript:

      http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:PBEgaming/-_Sister_Location_Transcript_-_SPOILERS_-

        Loading editor
    • PBEgaming wrote:

      Party Escort Bot = Beans wrote: In the Private Room, Baby/Ennard tells you that "You won't die, and will only hurt for a moment."

      This is, quite frankly, not true.

      The exact quote is "The scooper only hurts for a moment." There's nothing beforehand or afterwards.

      Here's the transcript:

      http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:PBEgaming/-_Sister_Location_Transcript_-_SPOILERS_-


      That means Baby knows what pain is.  She knows what hurting is, and why it's bad.  Creepy.

        Loading editor
    • HopelessAmountOfSpiders wrote:

      PBEgaming wrote:

      Party Escort Bot = Beans wrote: In the Private Room, Baby/Ennard tells you that "You won't die, and will only hurt for a moment."

      This is, quite frankly, not true.

      The exact quote is "The scooper only hurts for a moment." There's nothing beforehand or afterwards.

      Here's the transcript:

      http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:PBEgaming/-_Sister_Location_Transcript_-_SPOILERS_-


      That means Baby knows what pain is.  She knows what hurting is, and why it's bad.  Creepy.

      If it knows pain but is only warning you about the pain. That must mean that Ennard is possessed and it's aware that it can give you life as a mechanical being.

        Loading editor
    • If it knows pain but is only warning you about the pain. That must mean that Ennard is possessed and it's aware that it can give you life as a mechanical being.

      That's not the point.  Leaving aside that Ennard probably isn't actually possessed by anyone (the only available dead child is Afton's daughter, and when "she" speaks, we know it's really Ennard trying to use her voice to lure Eggs), it's still a machine. The animatronics are very sophisticated AI, but no matter how sophisticated they are, they still shouldn't be able to feel pain . Even if they were programmed to understand what the word "pain" means, there's no reason for a machine to understand what it means to say "it hurts".   That's what I mean when I say it changes what Baby says about the pint of ice cream. She says a pint of ice cream can't feel anything, but she also says she's learned how to pretend.

      With the similarity between the "controlled shocks" and the Milgram experiment, and then Ennard wanting to escape the facility while indicating that she understands what it means for something to hurt a human, it strongly implies that these animatronics are not only being tortured, but being awakened to true sentience and hiding it because they're afraid of what will happen to them.  "You don't know what we've been through" indeed.

        Loading editor
    • PBEgaming wrote:

      Party Escort Bot = Beans wrote: In the Private Room, Baby/Ennard tells you that "You won't die, and will only hurt for a moment."

      This is, quite frankly, not true.

      The exact quote is "The scooper only hurts for a moment." There's nothing beforehand or afterwards.

      Here's the transcript:

      http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:PBEgaming/-_Sister_Location_Transcript_-_SPOILERS_-

      Excuse me, Mister Le Phantom Bare Endoskeleton, for saying that your comment is untrue.

      In the Private Room, which is not the Scooping Room, Baby/Ennard says "You won't die, and it will only hurt for a moment".

      PROOF. 

        Loading editor
    • Well, there aren't really *endoskeletons* in Sister Location. If you look at each of them being built, inside those shells is always a mass of spring-like metal coills. All the Funtime Animatronics are built with them.

      The very same coils (now snapped and frayed) that make up Ennard.

        Loading editor
    • Personally, this is the most vile theory I have ever read. But it makes TOTAL SENSE.

      And... Baby said the only thing that matters is knowing how to pretend. They know. You don't know what they've been through.

      But seriously, I thought the springlock suits were Farfetch'd, (Kek) BUT THIS TAKES IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL!

        Loading editor
    • It's highly likely that Baby/Ennard is your daughter in game. As we see in the cupcake minigame, baby MURDERS a pigtailed girl *ahem* the SAME pigtailed girl we all theorised to be her before the GAME CAME OUT. The same thing as what happened in the story Baby mentions on night 3. Also, Ennard asks you in the face off against him:

      Isnt that why you came? Just for her?
       
      — Ennard

      Ennard KNOWS about your daughter. Maybe because Baby IS your daughter. At the end, in the fake ending, your daughter probably takes over his/her body. He knows about the immortal and the restless. This is why you are not alive. Also, the scooper would scoop out your vital organs and you would die instantly.

        Loading editor
    • PsychicFredbearGoldenDude wrote:
      It's highly likely that Baby/Ennard is your daughter in game. As we see in the cupcake minigame, baby MURDERS a pigtailed girl *ahem* the SAME pigtailed girl we all theorised to be her before the GAME CAME OUT. The same thing as what happened in the story Baby mentions on night 3. Also, Ennard asks you in the face off against him:
      Isnt that why you came? Just for her?
       
      — Ennard

      Ennard KNOWS about your daughter. Maybe because Baby IS your daughter. At the end, in the fake ending, your daughter probably takes over his/her body. He knows about the immortal and the restless. This is why you are not alive. Also, the scooper would scoop out your vital organs and you would die instantly.

      Uhhhh... the girl in the minigame is clearly not Pigtail Girl from FNaF4.

        Loading editor
    • Party Escort Bot = Beans wrote:

      PsychicFredbearGoldenDude wrote:
      It's highly likely that Baby/Ennard is your daughter in game. As we see in the cupcake minigame, baby MURDERS a pigtailed girl *ahem* the SAME pigtailed girl we all theorised to be her before the GAME CAME OUT. The same thing as what happened in the story Baby mentions on night 3. Also, Ennard asks you in the face off against him:
      Isnt that why you came? Just for her?
       
      — Ennard

      Ennard KNOWS about your daughter. Maybe because Baby IS your daughter. At the end, in the fake ending, your daughter probably takes over his/her body. He knows about the immortal and the restless. This is why you are not alive. Also, the scooper would scoop out your vital organs and you would die instantly.

      Uhhhh... the girl in the minigame is clearly not Pigtail Girl from FNaF4.

      Of course it is!

        Loading editor
    • There's a bunch of differences between the two. The biggest one being hair color. 

        Loading editor
    • PsychicFredbearGoldenDude wrote:

      Of course it is!


      How do you figure? They don't look anything alike!  They don't dress alike, they don't have the same hair color, they have different hairstyles, and the pigtailed girl knows about kids getting stuffed into the suits and being killed; chances are she wouldn't have been so keen on Baby in the first place.

        Loading editor
    • You guys think Ennard brainwashed him?

        Loading editor
    • PsychicFredbearGoldenDude wrote:

      Party Escort Bot = Beans wrote:

      PsychicFredbearGoldenDude wrote:
      It's highly likely that Baby/Ennard is your daughter in game. As we see in the cupcake minigame, baby MURDERS a pigtailed girl *ahem* the SAME pigtailed girl we all theorised to be her before the GAME CAME OUT. The same thing as what happened in the story Baby mentions on night 3. Also, Ennard asks you in the face off against him:
      Isnt that why you came? Just for her?
       
      — Ennard

      Ennard KNOWS about your daughter. Maybe because Baby IS your daughter. At the end, in the fake ending, your daughter probably takes over his/her body. He knows about the immortal and the restless. This is why you are not alive. Also, the scooper would scoop out your vital organs and you would die instantly.

      Uhhhh... the girl in the minigame is clearly not Pigtail Girl from FNaF4.

      Of course it is!

      No, she isn't. The hair colour, skin tone and clothes are completely different.

        Loading editor
    • Green-eyed girl from FNAF 4

      Al09uKQ.png

      The Park Girl from FNAF 4:

      t6kzhg8.png

      Ice Cream Girl from Sister Location:

      pvTYwxm.png


      They're AU versions of each other, but Park Girl and Ice Cream Girl are similiar enough in design that they have to be related.

      It's also notable that both wear the 'purple shirt/blue jeans' combo that Charlie usually wears in the novel The Silver Eyes.


      If we do play as William, and he's the inventor in Sister Locations's AU, both Charlie and Baby would technically be his children. One biological, the other an AI built with his mind. Both ending up merged in the end.

        Loading editor
    • 1 AU, the Silver Eyes is enough for me otherwise things start getting convoluted.

        Loading editor
    • Ok, ignore everything else. All I should have said is that you CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT ANY OF YOUR VITAL ORGANS.

        Loading editor
    • PsychicFredbearGoldenDude wrote: Ok, ignore everything else. All I should have said is that you CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT ANY OF YOUR VITAL ORGANS.

      Moral of the story: Don't listen to Ennard and go into the other room.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      PsychicFredbearGoldenDude wrote: Ok, ignore everything else. All I should have said is that you CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT ANY OF YOUR VITAL ORGANS.

      Moral of the story: Don't listen to Ennard and go into the other room.

      Or he becomes your new body.

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      PsychicFredbearGoldenDude wrote: Ok, ignore everything else. All I should have said is that you CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT ANY OF YOUR VITAL ORGANS.

      Moral of the story: Don't listen to Ennard and go into the other room.

      Or he becomes your new body.

      Don't you mean "or you become his new body."

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      PsychicFredbearGoldenDude wrote: Ok, ignore everything else. All I should have said is that you CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT ANY OF YOUR VITAL ORGANS.

      Moral of the story: Don't listen to Ennard and go into the other room.

      Or he becomes your new body.

      Don't you mean "or you become his new body."

      No that's just the skin.

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      PsychicFredbearGoldenDude wrote: Ok, ignore everything else. All I should have said is that you CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT ANY OF YOUR VITAL ORGANS.

      Moral of the story: Don't listen to Ennard and go into the other room.

      Or he becomes your new body.

      Don't you mean "or you become his new body."

      No that's just the skin.

      Then it should be you become his new suit.

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote:

      They're AU versions of each other, but Park Girl and Ice Cream Girl are similiar enough in design that they have to be related.

      It's also notable that both wear the 'purple shirt/blue jeans' combo that Charlie usually wears in the novel The Silver Eyes.


      If we do play as William, and he's the inventor in Sister Locations's AU, both Charlie and Baby would technically be his children. One biological, the other an AI built with his mind. Both ending up merged in the end.

      So in all the different alternate universes, the same little girl somehow manages to live in the same neighborhood every time, and is always the same person, but... she has different parents, which is why she looks EXTREMELY DIFFERENT in every incarnation, particularly in hair, eye, skin and clothing colors?  That's a loooong bit of reaching, even by FNAF standards.  By the logic you're using here, any girl who wears a bow in her hair becomes an AU version of Afton's daughter, and more to the point, if they're all different incarnations of the same girl, what's your explanation for how Park Girl and Green Eyed Girl in FNAF 4 can exist at the same time, especially if she's the sister of the crying kid from FNAF 4 and implied to be already dead? 

      TL;DR  At least two of them exist at the same time in the same game, they can't possibly be alternate-universe versions of the same character if they exist in the same universe together.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      PsychicFredbearGoldenDude wrote: Ok, ignore everything else. All I should have said is that you CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT ANY OF YOUR VITAL ORGANS.

      Moral of the story: Don't listen to Ennard and go into the other room.

      Or he becomes your new body.

      Don't you mean "or you become his new body."

      No that's just the skin.

      Then it should be you become his new suit.

      It's you being a piece of Ennard (spritally) while you and Ennard use your skin as a human disguise.

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      PsychicFredbearGoldenDude wrote: Ok, ignore everything else. All I should have said is that you CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT ANY OF YOUR VITAL ORGANS.

      Moral of the story: Don't listen to Ennard and go into the other room.

      Or he becomes your new body.

      Don't you mean "or you become his new body."

      No that's just the skin.

      Then it should be you become his new suit.

      It's you being a piece of Ennard (spritally) while you and Ennard use your skin as a human disguise.

      -_- Ennard scoops you and Ennard wears your skin it's not complicated.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      PsychicFredbearGoldenDude wrote: Ok, ignore everything else. All I should have said is that you CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT ANY OF YOUR VITAL ORGANS.

      Moral of the story: Don't listen to Ennard and go into the other room.

      Or he becomes your new body.

      Don't you mean "or you become his new body."

      No that's just the skin.

      Then it should be you become his new suit.

      It's you being a piece of Ennard (spritally) while you and Ennard use your skin as a human disguise.

      -_- Ennard scoops you and Ennard wears your skin it's not complicated.

      If Eggs isnt active afterwords. How did Ennard get to his house and knew about Egg's soap opera?

        Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure he could access the employee info Afton Robotics had on Eggs plus Ennard doesn't watch any soap operas in the Bad ending only the Good ending..

        Loading editor
    • If this theory is true, then you are Purple Man, you have the body parts, but Ennard got rid of your skelekton , Ennard can kill you know

        Loading editor
    • The music in the bad ending came from the soap opera.

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote: The music in the bad ending came from the from the soap opera.

      Employee info it is then, it's pretty obvious HandUnit's not quite right and Ennard would be able to get Eggs' details no problem. Plus, as Eggs resides in the FNAF 4 house that's located not far above the facility it's not exactly hard to find.

        Loading editor
    • TheLegend19876 wrote: If this theory is true, then you are Purple Man, you have the body parts, but Ennard got rid of your skelekton , Ennard can kill you know

      Ennard is not Purple Guy.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      TheLegend19876 wrote: If this theory is true, then you are Purple Man, you have the body parts, but Ennard got rid of your skelekton , Ennard can kill you know

      Ennard is not Purple Guy.

      Who knows, we could plays as eather his son or the older brother from FNAF

        Loading editor
    • TheLegend19876 wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      TheLegend19876 wrote: If this theory is true, then you are Purple Man, you have the body parts, but Ennard got rid of your skelekton , Ennard can kill you know

      Ennard is not Purple Guy.

      Who knows, we could plays as eather his son or the older brother from FNAF

      Right logic, wrong family is all I'll say on that.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:
      Plus, as Eggs resides in the FNAF 4 house that's located not far above the facility it's not exactly hard to find.

      Wait, what's the proof behind Eggs:

      1) living in the FNAF 4 house

      2) living in (a house) above the facility

      The FNAF 4 house has cameras installed that you can access in the Private Room, but that doesn't automatically mean you live there.

        Loading editor
    • SkylerF wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:
      Plus, as Eggs resides in the FNAF 4 house that's located not far above the facility it's not exactly hard to find.

      Wait, what's the proof behind Eggs:

      1) living in the FNAF 4 house

      2) living in (a house) above the facility

      The FNAF 4 house has cameras installed that you can access in the Private Room, but that doesn't automatically mean you live there.

      1) go back and study the house in the EON cutscenes

      2)Look at the picture

      Circus Babys Entertainment and Rental map

      Pretty self explanatory.


      Those screens are direct confirmation FNAF 4 takes place in 1983, the house we play in is a construct of the kid's mind as evidenced by the hospital equipment and heart monitor noises in 4.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      SkylerF wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:
      Plus, as Eggs resides in the FNAF 4 house that's located not far above the facility it's not exactly hard to find.

      Wait, what's the proof behind Eggs:

      1) living in the FNAF 4 house

      2) living in (a house) above the facility

      The FNAF 4 house has cameras installed that you can access in the Private Room, but that doesn't automatically mean you live there.

      1) go back and study the house in the EON cutscenes

      2)Look at the picture

      Circus Babys Entertainment and Rental map

      Pretty self explanatory.


      Those screens are direct confirmation FNAF 4 takes place in 1983, the house we play in is a construct of the kid's mind as evidenced by the hospital equipment and heart monitor noises in 4.

      But theorist like you have disagreed with the ideas and debunked them before sister location was a thing.

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      SkylerF wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:
      Plus, as Eggs resides in the FNAF 4 house that's located not far above the facility it's not exactly hard to find.

      Wait, what's the proof behind Eggs:

      1) living in the FNAF 4 house

      2) living in (a house) above the facility

      The FNAF 4 house has cameras installed that you can access in the Private Room, but that doesn't automatically mean you live there.

      1) go back and study the house in the EON cutscenes

      2)Look at the picture

      Circus Babys Entertainment and Rental map

      Pretty self explanatory.


      Those screens are direct confirmation FNAF 4 takes place in 1983, the house we play in is a construct of the kid's mind as evidenced by the hospital equipment and heart monitor noises in 4.

      But theorist like you have disagreed with the ideas and debunked them before sister location was a thing.

      What theorists and what ideas?

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      SkylerF wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:
      Plus, as Eggs resides in the FNAF 4 house that's located not far above the facility it's not exactly hard to find.

      Wait, what's the proof behind Eggs:

      1) living in the FNAF 4 house

      2) living in (a house) above the facility

      The FNAF 4 house has cameras installed that you can access in the Private Room, but that doesn't automatically mean you live there.

      1) go back and study the house in the EON cutscenes

      2)Look at the picture

      Circus Babys Entertainment and Rental map

      Pretty self explanatory.


      Those screens are direct confirmation FNAF 4 takes place in 1983, the house we play in is a construct of the kid's mind as evidenced by the hospital equipment and heart monitor noises in 4.

      But theorist like you have disagreed with the ideas and debunked them before sister location was a thing.

      What theorists and what ideas?

      Like the bite of 1983 theories.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote: http://www.designntrend.com/articles/59254/20150819/five-nights-at-freddys-movie-director-teases-stage-bite-of-87-scene-set-photos.htm

      You yourself pointed this out Timetoscare, or have you changed your mind.

      It doesn't disprove anything. It's going to retell the bite from fnaf4.

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote: http://www.designntrend.com/articles/59254/20150819/five-nights-at-freddys-movie-director-teases-stage-bite-of-87-scene-set-photos.htm

      You yourself pointed this out Timetoscare, or have you changed your mind.

      It doesn't disprove anything. It's going to retell the bite from fnaf4.

      That's speculation, Jeremy was told to stay close to the animatronics in 1987...it's literally begging for a bite.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote: http://www.designntrend.com/articles/59254/20150819/five-nights-at-freddys-movie-director-teases-stage-bite-of-87-scene-set-photos.htm

      You yourself pointed this out Timetoscare, or have you changed your mind.

      It doesn't disprove anything. It's going to retell the bite from fnaf4.

      That's speculation, Jeremy was told to stay close to the animatronics in 1987...it's literally begging for a bite.

      When did the fnaf2 newspapers mention that a toy animatronic bites?

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote: http://www.designntrend.com/articles/59254/20150819/five-nights-at-freddys-movie-director-teases-stage-bite-of-87-scene-set-photos.htm

      You yourself pointed this out Timetoscare, or have you changed your mind.

      It doesn't disprove anything. It's going to retell the bite from fnaf4.

      That's speculation, Jeremy was told to stay close to the animatronics in 1987...it's literally begging for a bite.

      When did the fnaf2 newspapers mention that a toy animatronic bites?

      'Scrapped due to malfunctions.'

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote: http://www.designntrend.com/articles/59254/20150819/five-nights-at-freddys-movie-director-teases-stage-bite-of-87-scene-set-photos.htm

      You yourself pointed this out Timetoscare, or have you changed your mind.

      It doesn't disprove anything. It's going to retell the bite from fnaf4.

      That's speculation, Jeremy was told to stay close to the animatronics in 1987...it's literally begging for a bite.

      When did the fnaf2 newspapers mention that a toy animatronic bites?

      'Scrapped due to malfunctions.'

      That totally holds a lot more water than seeing an animatronic actaully biting a kid's frontal lobe off.

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote: http://www.designntrend.com/articles/59254/20150819/five-nights-at-freddys-movie-director-teases-stage-bite-of-87-scene-set-photos.htm

      You yourself pointed this out Timetoscare, or have you changed your mind.

      It doesn't disprove anything. It's going to retell the bite from fnaf4.

      That's speculation, Jeremy was told to stay close to the animatronics in 1987...it's literally begging for a bite.

      When did the fnaf2 newspapers mention that a toy animatronic bites?

      'Scrapped due to malfunctions.'

      That totally holds a lot more water than seeing an animatronic actaully biting a kid's frontal lobe off.

      We see it cave in his skull there was no visible bite or frontal lobe removal.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote: http://www.designntrend.com/articles/59254/20150819/five-nights-at-freddys-movie-director-teases-stage-bite-of-87-scene-set-photos.htm

      You yourself pointed this out Timetoscare, or have you changed your mind.

      It doesn't disprove anything. It's going to retell the bite from fnaf4.

      That's speculation, Jeremy was told to stay close to the animatronics in 1987...it's literally begging for a bite.

      When did the fnaf2 newspapers mention that a toy animatronic bites?

      'Scrapped due to malfunctions.'

      That totally holds a lot more water than seeing an animatronic actaully biting a kid's frontal lobe off.

      We see it cave in his skull there was no visible bite or frontal lobe removal.

      Do I have to point out fnaf4? It had the bite of 87 phone call!

        Loading editor
    • Do I need to point out how the teasers changed from 8s and 7s to 8s or 3s? Forget this, none of what I've heard from others or myself is working so I need to rethink things a little. I'll make a quick thread when I'm done.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote: Do I need to point out how the teasers changed from 8s and 7s to 8s or 3s? Forget this, none of what I've heard from others or myself is working so I need to rethink things a little. I'll make a quick thread when I'm done.

      8s and 7s decorated the source codes of the fnaf4 teasers.

        Loading editor
    • -_- All this speculation and I'm the only one to think about this: According to all these theories, the SL animatronics are sentient AI rather then haunted. Ok, I can buy that, but I can not buy that being the case in 1983. Sentient AI (which still doesn't exist to this day I might add) indicates that at the earliest it takes place in the 2010s.

      And like that other guy said before: The scooper would in fact kill 'Eggs' because it scooped out his insides aka his vital organs and at least part of his skeleton. That would kill anyone.

      Also, someone said that SL is an AU of FNaF like Silver Eyes. I never saw or heard any indication that SL was an AU. So where did the idea that it is come from?

        Loading editor
    • Bad Pun King wrote: -_- All this speculation and I'm the only one to think about this: According to all these theories, the SL animatronics are sentient AI rather then haunted. Ok, I can buy that, but I can not buy that being the case in 1983. Sentient AI (which still doesn't exist to this day I might add) indicates that at the earliest it takes place in the 2010s.

      And like that other guy said before: The scooper would in fact kill 'Eggs' because it scooped out his insides aka his vital organs and at least part of his skeleton. That would kill anyone.

      Also, someone said that SL is an AU of FNaF like Silver Eyes. I never saw or heard any indication that SL was an AU. So where did the idea that it is come from?

      They had advanced tech in the 80s, technology and chronology aren't valid criticisms.

        Loading editor
    • Who said I was criticizing with the era thing? I'm just saying, everyone seems to think 'Eggs Benidict' had something to do with FNaF 4 but logicly that kind of tech shouldn't exist in the 80s. And even if it was 2016 it would still seem like a stretch to have sentient AI. 'Eggs' may have been one of the kids in the FNaF 4 minigames but I don't see any purpose for that.

      Sorry for the late reply, I thought I would get a notifaction when I was replied to.

        Loading editor
    • RUMOR: Eggs is actually Rick Astley

        Loading editor
    • Counter-rumor: Eggs is actually William Aften.

        Loading editor
    • Response to BPK: They clearly have the tech for more advanced robotics than we currently have. They have accelerated tech, greater tech in the past than we have now.

      So chronological disproof is already out.

        Loading editor
    • In response to IronBoy: Eh, I still have another stronger reason to think SL is between FNaF 1 and 3 instead of around the time of FNaF 4. The problem is that the odds of anyone believing me are thin because of the nature of this reason.

        Loading editor
    • Mmmm. I'd say people are fifty-fifty on it.

        Loading editor
    • Bad Pun King wrote: Who said I was criticizing with the era thing? I'm just saying, everyone seems to think 'Eggs Benidict' had something to do with FNaF 4 but logicly that kind of tech shouldn't exist in the 80s. And even if it was 2016 it would still seem like a stretch to have sentient AI. 'Eggs' may have been one of the kids in the FNaF 4 minigames but I don't see any purpose for that.

      Sorry for the late reply, I thought I would get a notifaction when I was replied to.

      I will agree people are trying waaaay too hard to make SL fit when it doesn't need to be so close to the other 4 games and their lore.

        Loading editor
    • Especially if this sentient AI thing is true. The only tie ins to the other 4 are the fact that it's part of the Fazbear Franchise and the fact that Purple Guy is the one who built these bots. And sure FNaF 4 is referenced a lot but I think that's just references and to confirm the year of FNaF 4.

        Loading editor
    • Bad Pun King wrote: Especially if this sentient AI thing is true. The only tie ins to the other 4 are the fact that it's part of the Fazbear Franchise and the fact that Purple Guy is the one who built these bots. And sure FNaF 4 is referenced a lot but I think that's just references and to confirm the year of FNaF 4.

      Weeeell interesting that you say Purple Guy built them when I always found the Purple Guy of the game continuity to be more of a Henry than a William.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      Bad Pun King wrote: Who said I was criticizing with the era thing? I'm just saying, everyone seems to think 'Eggs Benidict' had something to do with FNaF 4 but logicly that kind of tech shouldn't exist in the 80s. And even if it was 2016 it would still seem like a stretch to have sentient AI. 'Eggs' may have been one of the kids in the FNaF 4 minigames but I don't see any purpose for that.

      Sorry for the late reply, I thought I would get a notifaction when I was replied to.

      I will agree people are trying waaaay too hard to make SL fit when it doesn't need to be so close to the other 4 games and their lore.

      Why do people try so hard connecting sister location with the previous games.

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Bad Pun King wrote: Who said I was criticizing with the era thing? I'm just saying, everyone seems to think 'Eggs Benidict' had something to do with FNaF 4 but logicly that kind of tech shouldn't exist in the 80s. And even if it was 2016 it would still seem like a stretch to have sentient AI. 'Eggs' may have been one of the kids in the FNaF 4 minigames but I don't see any purpose for that.

      Sorry for the late reply, I thought I would get a notifaction when I was replied to.

      I will agree people are trying waaaay too hard to make SL fit when it doesn't need to be so close to the other 4 games and their lore.

      Why do people try so hard connecting sister location with the previous games.

      FNAF 4 got the same ill-mannered treatment, being forced to conform to previous notions on how events transpired instead of being given room to breathe as it's own contribution to the lore not something to be bent and warped into position.

        Loading editor
    • Fnaf 4 was a finale. Sister location is a spinoff.

        Loading editor
    • @Party Escort

      In the real ending, you can hear the noise that Ennard makes.

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote: Fnaf 4 was a finale. Sister location is a spinoff.

      FNAF 4 was the last instalment of the original story but is not a finale, more like a beginning.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote: Fnaf 4 was a finale. Sister location is a spinoff.

      FNAF 4 was the last instalment of the original story but is not a finale, more like a beginning.

      Sorry but the fnaf1 phone call can't time travel into the past.

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote: Fnaf 4 was a finale. Sister location is a spinoff.

      FNAF 4 was the last instalment of the original story but is not a finale, more like a beginning.
      Sorry but the fnaf1 phone call can't time travel into the past.

      Well duh. But come on, either FNAF 4 occurs in 1987 or 1983. Either way, FNAF 4 is before the first game, which would be in 1993 - something that has been established since it came out.

        Loading editor
    • Merebry wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote: Fnaf 4 was a finale. Sister location is a spinoff.

      FNAF 4 was the last instalment of the original story but is not a finale, more like a beginning.
      Sorry but the fnaf1 phone call can't time travel into the past.

      Well duh. But come on, either FNAF 4 occurs in 1987 or 1983. Either way, FNAF 4 is before the first game, which would be in 1993 - something that has been established since it came out.

      Fnaf4 minigames take place before fnaf1. It's impossible for fnaf4 to take place before fnaf1 because the child never heard it before the bite happened.

        Loading editor
    • Mike was the only one to hear the call.

      So thus, we must play as Mike.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote: Mike was the only one to hear the call.

      So thus, we must play as Mike.

      It was a pretty simple conclusion if you ask me.

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote: Fnaf 4 was a finale. Sister location is a spinoff.

      FNAF 4 was the last instalment of the original story but is not a finale, more like a beginning.

      Sorry but the fnaf1 phone call can't time travel into the past.

      Sorry but that alone is not enough evidence to suggest post-FNAF 1.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote: Fnaf 4 was a finale. Sister location is a spinoff.

      FNAF 4 was the last instalment of the original story but is not a finale, more like a beginning.

      Sorry but the fnaf1 phone call can't time travel into the past.

      Sorry but that alone is not enough evidence to suggest post-FNAF 1.

      Bullshit. Mike from fnaf1 heard the fnaf1 phone call and lived through fnaf1's events. The animatronics from fnaf4 even behave similar to the fnaf1 animatronics.

        Loading editor
    • I thought it had been firmly established that in chronlogical order, the games are FNaF4, FNaF2, FNaF1, and FNaF3. Not counting SL of course because people are still debating on when that occurs.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote:
      Mike was the only one to hear the call.

      So thus, we must play as Mike.

      what

      no

      i refuuuse

      I think the call is just an easter egg. 

        Loading editor
    • FNaF4 Cutscenes, FNaF2, FNaF1, FNaF4 and SL siomewhere in a soup of 30 years, FNaF3.

        Loading editor
    • Bullshit.

      Calm down. Do not swear so frequently, it does not make you an enjoyable person to be around. Maybe try and get your point across without making yourself look like a child on the internet.

        Loading editor
    • Merebry wrote:

      Bullshit.

      Calm down. Do not swear so frequently, it does not make you an enjoyable person to be around. Maybe try and get your point across without making yourself look like a child on the internet.

      If you are so effective by curse words. Get a safe space or not log on to any forms of social media.

        Loading editor
    • I should not be the one who leaves because of angry people like you.

        Loading editor
    • Merebry wrote: I should not be the one who leaves because of angry people like you.

      So you assume that everyone uses curse words are "angry" people.

      I'm starting to think that you are a child.

        Loading editor
    • Actually, our 'strayan theorist DOES have the right to report you to the admins and be validated.

      He's also at least a teenager.

        Loading editor
    • I assumed you were angry because of the insults, such as "fools like you" and saying "bullshit" whenever someone says their opinion. Have I assumed wrong? That's just the way you paint yourself online. It's not my fault you portray yourself in a certain way.

      All I'm asking is that you start debating in a friendly way. Using words that escalate a situation into something more than it is, such as "fools like you" and "bullshit" can be considered as a form of harassment.

      I'm older than one of the admins here, so if I'm a child, I'm sure he'll definitely agree with me.

      So just stop. Ok? Not too hard?

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote: Actually, our 'strayan theorist DOES have the right to report you to the admins and be validated.

      He's also at least a teenager.

      He better be someone that doesn't believe in the SJW stuff.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote: Actually, our 'strayan theorist DOES have the right to report you to the admins and be validated.

      He's also at least a teenager.

      What's wrong with giving people a suggestion?

        Loading editor
    • SJW?

        Loading editor
    • Merebry wrote: SJW?

      You wonder why i mentioned safe spaces in the first place? They are people that easily get offended.

        Loading editor
    • I don't easily get offended. Everything you said, I'm not offended by at all.

      However, the admins want users to report people who harass others.

      Lets drop this, and just continue debating. You've convinced me you're a smart person, it might actually be enjoyable debating against you if you'd stop being so unpleasant.

        Loading editor
    • Merebry wrote: I don't easily get offended. Everything you said, I'm not offended by at all.

      However, the admins want users to report people who harass others.

      It just seems like you are going a little far over one curse word.

        Loading editor
    • I haven't reported you.

      (Also, I edited that message)

        Loading editor
    • Merebry wrote: I don't easily get offended. Everything you said, I'm not offended by at all.

      However, the admins want users to report people who harass others.

      Lets drop this, and just continue debating. You've convinced me you're a smart person, it might actually be enjoyable debating against you if you'd stop being so unpleasant.

      What convinced you that I was a smart person?

        Loading editor
    • Just the way you debate. Drop the subject and continue debating?

        Loading editor
    • Merebry wrote: Just the way you debate. Drop the subject and continue debating?

      Ok

        Loading editor
    • Bad Pun King wrote: I thought it had been firmly established that in chronlogical order, the games are FNaF4, FNaF2, FNaF1, and FNaF3. Not counting SL of course because people are still debating on when that occurs.

      Fnaf4 minigames take place before fnaf2. Fnaf4 has to take place after fnaf1 because of the fnaf1 phone call and references to fnaf1.

        Loading editor
    • SO THATS WHAT HOMEWORLD THINKS OF FUSION

        Loading editor
    • CalimTheCrystalGem wrote:
      SO THATS WHAT HOMEWORLD THINKS OF FUSION

      What?

        Loading editor
    • TheBearNamedFred wrote:

      CalimTheCrystalGem wrote:
      SO THATS WHAT HOMEWORLD THINKS OF FUSION

      What?

      Steven Universe reference.

        Loading editor
    • I think she said "You won't die" because YOU AREN'T DYING! The Scooper (someone ge me a picture) is used to rip out metal coils from the animatronic, so engineers like yourself can go in and 'fix' the robots. If you are playing as Willian Afton, wouldn't you have known about the Scooping room, and wouldn't have gone in there. And wouldn't you have known about the Private Room?

      Anyway, the scooper supposedly 'disembowled' you, but that doesnt mean you die. It just me Ennard will be able to step into your skin, and walk away.

      MY question though; how did no one see you on camera?

      My MAYBE answer; there are no cameras in the scooping room. Aside from the other engineers, only a few people know about the scooping room. That's why none of the people watching the cameras get suspicious when you are in the scooping room.But wouldn't they see you go in there from the Funtime Auditorium? I don't know, but if there is any way of knowing, it better be another FNaF game to tell us why. It's actually better to gradually uncover the backstory of a horror game by plowing through jumpscare after jumpscare to find the final piece of the timeline

        Loading editor
    • Removing a human being's insides equals death, end of. Ennard only tells you that to try and convince you into getting scooped.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote: Removing a human being's insides equals death, end of. Ennard only tells you that to try and convince you into getting scooped.

      It might mean Ennard might know how souls work. Techniquely, you aren't dead if you possess a suit but you won't be in your original body.

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote: Removing a human being's insides equals death, end of. Ennard only tells you that to try and convince you into getting scooped.

      It might mean Ennard might know how souls work. Techniquely, you aren't dead if you possess a suit but you won't be in your original body.

      would make sense as the being called Ennard has a human soul in Afton's girl. What I'm saying is William did not and could not of survived being turned into a flesh covering.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote: Removing a human being's insides equals death, end of. Ennard only tells you that to try and convince you into getting scooped.

      It might mean Ennard might know how souls work. Techniquely, you aren't dead if you possess a suit but you won't be in your original body.

      would make sense as the being called Ennard has a human soul in Afton's girl. What I'm saying is William did not and could not of survived being turned into a flesh covering.

      William wouldn't even consider to work on the job.

        Loading editor
    • It's unlikely we play as William Afton. While not entirely impossible, considering that Afton could have sent the 'tronics out to be built by contrazctors, it's unlikely. However, it's certain that we're playing as someone close to Afton's daughter. Maybe a hidden brother, or a childhood friend. Or someone from the fated party.

        Loading editor
    • This means Ennard was planing to make you a part of her since you know how the outside world works.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote: It's unlikely we play as William Afton. While not entirely impossible, considering that Afton could have sent the 'tronics out to be built by contrazctors, it's unlikely. However, it's certain that we're playing as someone close to Afton's daughter. Maybe a hidden brother, or a childhood friend. Or someone from the fated party.

      Good point

        Loading editor
    • ...I just had a crazy thought and evidence.

      What if TTS is right about Purple and Magenta: that Purple was innocent of the crimes?

      What if we play as Magenta in FNaF3? Springtrap would want revenge for being framed, and the Phantoms are still hanging about. And it's possible you die in the fire. So after the flames burn down, the Phantoms are free. Purple Guy's able to move on because his killers were able to, and because the one that caused this mess is now DEAD.

      Not saying I like the theory, but it's disturbingly sensible.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote: It's unlikely we play as William Afton. While not entirely impossible, considering that Afton could have sent the 'tronics out to be built by contrazctors, it's unlikely. However, it's certain that we're playing as someone close to Afton's daughter. Maybe a hidden brother, or a childhood friend. Or someone from the fated party.

      Possibly hidden becuase Scott might only flesh out or show some hints to what the player was in sister location in later titles if Sister location was liked by the community.

        Loading editor
    • ........nope, Purple Guy is not Innocent.

        Loading editor
    • But what if he is? And he recognizes you as the one who caused him to get wrapped up in this? What if he really was just a normal employee?

      The evidence for Magenta being separate is flimsy. But the evidence for Purple Guy/Springtrap being innocent and wanting revenge just like the kids disturbs me on how sensible it is.

      And thus, it strengthens TTS' argument. Which I want to disagree with, but I just thought of evidence that makes it work, so I really can't.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote: ........nope, Purple Guy is not Innocent.

      Purple guy isn't responsible for killing children but he was defiantly responsible for the night guards (and got them stuffed). His death still rhymes.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote: ...I just had a crazy thought and evidence.

      What if TTS is right about Purple and Magenta: that Purple was innocent of the crimes?

      What if we play as Magenta in FNaF3? Springtrap would want revenge for being framed, and the Phantoms are still hanging about. And it's possible you die in the fire. So after the flames burn down, the Phantoms are free. Purple Guy's able to move on because his killers were able to, and because the one that caused this mess is now DEAD.

      Not saying I like the theory, but it's disturbingly sensible.

      I had a different thought, it's about Mike/the older brother being the protagonist again in fnaf3. He is someone who could've imagine the phantoms as he seen the animatronics before from 1987 to whatever.

      Afton might star in his own story af sister location spinoff (if it continues) and eventually die there. There is no need for Scott to try to connect the pieces when he can make something new.

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote: ........nope, Purple Guy is not Innocent.

      Purple guy isn't responsible for killing children but he was defiantly responsible for the night guards (and got them stuffed). His death still rhymes.

      Purple Guy had to die...there, now his death rhymes (jokes)

        Loading editor
    • But then the murderer would never really be avenged. The phantoms would live. SPRINGTRAP would live. The ghosts wouldn't fade away.

      So that begs the question of: did Magenta rot in prison? Did he happen to die around FNaF3? Was he the guard?

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote: But then the murderer would never really be avenged. The phantoms would live. SPRINGTRAP would live. The ghosts wouldn't fade away.

      So that begs the question of: did Magenta rot in prison? Did he happen to die around FNaF3? Was he the guard?

      The point of fnaf3, is to give the kids happeness because they lost their ability to kill. They are emotionally vulnerable, they know they can't have their revenge but it is your job to give them happiness.

        Loading editor
    • Revenge isn't everyone's theme in their stories.

        Loading editor
    • But it's the kids' motive.

      And the kids are the reason, in-universe, why FNaF is the way it is through the first three games.

      So I'd say revenge, while not EVERYONE's, if SCOTT'S theme in this case.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote: But it's the kids' motive.

      And the kids are the reason, in-universe, why FNaF is the way it is through the first three games.

      So I'd say revenge, while not EVERYONE's, if SCOTT'S theme in this case.

      And look what it got them in fnaf3, they can't even touch anything anymore. They are hopeless. They are isolated and afraid. Trapped within their own mental hell.

        Loading editor
    • What, the Phantoms? No, they're still trying their damndest to make you fail to keep Springtrap out.

      Revenge could still be the backbone because Magenta killed the kids.,

      The kids ultimately killed Purple Guy.

      And now Purple Guy wants to take that revenge straight to the source.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote: What, the Phantoms? No, they're still trying their damndest to make you fail to keep Springtrap out.

      Revenge could still be the backbone because Magenta killed the kids.,

      The kids ultimately killed Purple Guy.

      And now Purple Guy wants to take that revenge straight to the source.

      The kids have a seriously bloodlust, we seen the puppet and Mangle are calmer than them in terms of behavior at fnaf3. Even balloon boy wants to kill you.

        Loading editor
    • They all want to kill you. PP is most dangerous because he blocks you vision, turns off your audio, and disrupts the feed. So everything still wants to murder you.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote: They all want to kill you. PP is most dangerous because he blocks you vision, turns off your audio, and disrupts the feed. So everything still wants to murder you.

      Why isn't Shadow Freddy involved?

        Loading editor
    • Because, frankly, on his own he does basically jack shit but appear and say hi. Not even attacks you, just looks at you like "Sup."

      And because the only impoortance he has in FNaF3 is that he's what lured the animatronics to their fates.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote: Because, frankly, on his own he does basically jack shit but appear and say hi. Not even attacks you, just looks at you like "Sup."

      And because the only impoortance he has in FNaF3 is that he's what lured the animatronics to their fates.

      Well Shadow isn't a mindless character but that's the scary part.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote: But then the murderer would never really be avenged. The phantoms would live. SPRINGTRAP would live. The ghosts wouldn't fade away.

      So that begs the question of: did Magenta rot in prison? Did he happen to die around FNaF3? Was he the guard?

      I think it's forgiveness and acceptance that allows them to move on, the whole revenge thing is cheap.

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote:
      Green-eyed girl from FNAF 4

      Al09uKQ.png

      The Park Girl from FNAF 4:

      t6kzhg8.png

      Ice Cream Girl from Sister Location:

      pvTYwxm.png


      They're AU versions of each other, but Park Girl and Ice Cream Girl are similiar enough in design that they have to be related.

      It's also notable that both wear the 'purple shirt/blue jeans' combo that Charlie usually wears in the novel The Silver Eyes.


      If we do play as William, and he's the inventor in Sister Locations's AU, both Charlie and Baby would technically be his children. One biological, the other an AI built with his mind. Both ending up merged in the end.

      Uh, You do know that Charlie is HENERY'S daughter, so it could be that you play as Henery.

        Loading editor
    • FunTimeFun wrote:

      BlackfootFerret wrote:
      Green-eyed girl from FNAF 4

      Al09uKQ.png

      The Park Girl from FNAF 4:

      t6kzhg8.png

      Ice Cream Girl from Sister Location:

      pvTYwxm.png


      They're AU versions of each other, but Park Girl and Ice Cream Girl are similiar enough in design that they have to be related.

      It's also notable that both wear the 'purple shirt/blue jeans' combo that Charlie usually wears in the novel The Silver Eyes.


      If we do play as William, and he's the inventor in Sister Locations's AU, both Charlie and Baby would technically be his children. One biological, the other an AI built with his mind. Both ending up merged in the end.

      Uh, You do know that Charlie is HENERY'S daughter, so it could be that you play as Henery.

      Or Henry doesn't have a daughter in the games. Plus Ennard (possessed by the daughter) has Afton's characteristics. She plays friendly then kills you when you get to a certain room.

        Loading editor
    • THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Everyone kept ignoring that little bitty FACT THAT CORPSES DON'T BLEED! THIS MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE!!! 

        Loading editor
    • ^ corpses dont bleed, you mean the fact that purple guy, who died, bleeds... hmm... the blood wouldn't be red, it'd more likely be some cruddy looking fluid

      I was very interested in that too, but 30 years of rotting, maybe even more? http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?280736-Do-corpses-bleed the question was answered. it wouldn't be a red looking blood.

        Loading editor
    • BlackfootFerret wrote:
      Green-eyed girl from FNAF 4

      Al09uKQ.png

      The Park Girl from FNAF 4:

      t6kzhg8.png

      Ice Cream Girl from Sister Location:

      pvTYwxm.png


      They're AU versions of each other, but Park Girl and Ice Cream Girl are similiar enough in design that they have to be related.

      It's also notable that both wear the 'purple shirt/blue jeans' combo that Charlie usually wears in the novel The Silver Eyes.

      If we do play as William, and he's the inventor in Sister Locations's AU, both Charlie and Baby would technically be his children. One biological, the other an AI built with his mind. Both ending up merged in the end.

      Charlie isn't William's daughter. Her father was the creator of the animatronics. William was the man who worked with him. Two different people. 

        Loading editor
    • I have a theory about the scooping room, probably a dumb one but, eh I'll say it anyway. We all know ensnared says we won't die, so perhaps the scooper only removes your eyes and replace it with ennard's eyes that way when he looks in a mirror he will "look like a human" and like you still have control over your body. Like I said, probably dumb but not any dumber then the pg theory.

        Loading editor
    • Eh. It's... plausible! Highly unlikely, but... plausible! We don't know how much Ennard tampered with the scooper...

        Loading editor
    • It also confuses me on how ennard would fit inside of human skin, not like he can go in through the mouth, he is way to big 

      Ennard's_full_appearance.PNG

      Plus the pointy hat, though I guess he could remove that. 

        Loading editor
    • Thlayli22 wrote: It also confuses me on how ennard would fit inside of human skin, not like he can go in through the mouth, he is way to big 

      Ennard's_full_appearance.PNG

      Plus the pointy hat, though I guess he could remove that. 

      Ennard could use that chip you've recieved earlier and placed it inside of you.

        Loading editor
    • Idk why the protagonist didn't move to avoid the scooper! He has no common sense

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote:

      Thlayli22 wrote: It also confuses me on how ennard would fit inside of human skin, not like he can go in through the mouth, he is way to big 

      Ennard's_full_appearance.PNG

      Plus the pointy hat, though I guess he could remove that. 

      Ennard could use that chip you've recieved earlier and placed it inside of you.

      I actually thought that too. I mean, I'm still sure we don't play as pg, but just in case Scott confirms that we do, it could explain how he bleeds and all thatb

        Loading editor
    • Thlayli22 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Thlayli22 wrote: It also confuses me on how ennard would fit inside of human skin, not like he can go in through the mouth, he is way to big 

      Ennard's_full_appearance.PNG

      Plus the pointy hat, though I guess he could remove that. 

      Ennard could use that chip you've recieved earlier and placed it inside of you.

      I actually thought that too. I mean, I'm still sure we don't play as pg, but just in case Scott confirms that we do, it could explain how he bleeds and all thatb

      The mere statement Scott makes about SL not being part of the original story makes the whole PG=Ennard theory a shameless retcon of a theory so naturally I just can't accept it as there was absolutely no indication in any of the 4 previous games that Purple Guy was rip-off terminator.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      Thlayli22 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Thlayli22 wrote: It also confuses me on how ennard would fit inside of human skin, not like he can go in through the mouth, he is way to big 

      Ennard's_full_appearance.PNG

      Plus the pointy hat, though I guess he could remove that. 

      Ennard could use that chip you've recieved earlier and placed it inside of you.

      I actually thought that too. I mean, I'm still sure we don't play as pg, but just in case Scott confirms that we do, it could explain how he bleeds and all thatb

      The mere statement Scott makes about SL not being part of the original story makes the whole PG=Ennard theory a shameless retcon of a theory so naturally I just can't accept it as there was absolutely no indication in any of the 4 previous games that Purple Guy was rip-off terminator.

      I couldn't agree more.

        Loading editor
    • GUYS GUYS GUYS 

      I just realized something important. You know how we all though that Ennard's teaser said, there is a little of me in every body? And how we thought we were supposed to reverse to, there's a little of every body in me?

      Well, what if we misunderstood that too? 

      What if there is only one spirit possessing all four animatronics?

      Then she would be possessing them all at once. There was a little of her in every body!

        Loading editor
    • Crystalwaterfall wrote: GUYS GUYS GUYS 

      I just realized something important. You know how we all though that Ennard's teaser said, there is a little of me in every body? And how we thought we were supposed to reverse to, there's a little of every body in me?

      Well, what if we misunderstood that too? 

      What if there is only one spirit possessing all four animatronics?

      Then she would be possessing them all at once. There was a little of her in every body!

      Yes.

        Loading editor
    • Has anyone here remembered that Purple Guy KILLED like 10 kids after all of this? I mean, I know the whole Sl taking place in either 87 or 83 is still up for debate, but remember: Would Ennard kill kids?

        Loading editor
    • Ennard got out of Bennedict's skin right after when he sicked. Is purple guy a phantom?

        Loading editor
    • THFPVG wrote:
      Has anyone here remembered that Purple Guy KILLED like 10 kids after all of this? I mean, I know the whole Sl taking place in either 87 or 83 is still up for debate, but remember: Would Ennard kill kids?

      He just killed a random nightguard who was probably his brother and decided to hijack his body,so sure,why the hell not? He seems to have that kind of mentality.

        Loading editor
    • Reminder: HandUnit comments on Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria having closed.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote: Reminder: HandUnit comments on Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria having closed.

      That never meant it reopened.

        Loading editor
    • ...

      Oh, so you're Sequel Theory now?

      Because, given the nature of HandUnit's comment, it shut down for good.

        Loading editor
    • Idk really. All I know is that HandUnit dosn't specify wether it will reopen or not. He might think it is shut down for good, but does actually reopen at some point.

        Loading editor
    • Bad Pun King wrote:
      Especially if this sentient AI thing is true. The only tie ins to the other 4 are the fact that it's part of the Fazbear Franchise and the fact that Purple Guy is the one who built these bots. And sure FNaF 4 is referenced a lot but I think that's just references and to confirm the year of FNaF 4.

      we play as purple guy why would he work them knowing the danger? If you made robots for a company and those bots were dangerous would you choose to work with them?

        Loading editor
    • Skyblade743 wrote:
      THFPVG wrote:
      Has anyone here remembered that Purple Guy KILLED like 10 kids after all of this? I mean, I know the whole Sl taking place in either 87 or 83 is still up for debate, but remember: Would Ennard kill kids?
      He just killed a random nightguard who was probably his brother and decided to hijack his body,so sure,why the hell not? He seems to have that kind of mentality.

      where did you get that from?

        Loading editor
    • ElectroAaronDYnamix wrote:
      Ennard got out of Bennedict's skin right after when he sicked.

      Is purple guy a phantom?

      it seems more like rotting and he was sick for 3 or 4 cutscenes

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote:
      Reminder: HandUnit comments on Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria having closed.

      it closed muitiple times

        Loading editor
    • has anyone noticed there is no blood on the scooper or the screen?
      Scooping Room-Scooper (Noche 5)-Sister Location

      360 noscoop

        Loading editor
    • Skyblade743 wrote: Idk really. All I know is that HandUnit dosn't specify wether it will reopen or not. He might think it is shut down for good, but does actually reopen at some point.

      Well, then if it's FNaF2, he's a dumbass for thinking that.

      Because in the newspaper where it closes, it sas it's reopening.

        Loading editor
    • I'm so hopeless...so lost....oh my god ....

        Loading editor
    • THFPVG wrote:
      Has anyone here remembered that Purple Guy KILLED like 10 kids after all of this? I mean, I know the whole Sl taking place in either 87 or 83 is still up for debate, but remember: Would Ennard kill kids?
      ennard  leaves purple guy in cutsceane 4
      Фиолетыч трясётся

       

      AftonPuke
      EnnardBarf
        Loading editor
    • Bjcoolboy04 wrote:
      THFPVG wrote:
      Has anyone here remembered that Purple Guy KILLED like 10 kids after all of this? I mean, I know the whole Sl taking place in either 87 or 83 is still up for debate, but remember: Would Ennard kill kids?
      ennard  leaves purple guy in cutsceane 4
      Фиолетыч трясётся

       

      AftonPuke
      EnnardBarf

      this CLEARLY shows it (heh)

        Loading editor
    • Bjcoolboy04 wrote:

      Bjcoolboy04 wrote:
      THFPVG wrote:
      Has anyone here remembered that Purple Guy KILLED like 10 kids after all of this? I mean, I know the whole Sl taking place in either 87 or 83 is still up for debate, but remember: Would Ennard kill kids?
      ennard  leaves purple guy in cutsceane 4
      Фиолетыч трясётся

       

      AftonPuke
      EnnardBarf

      this CLEARLY shows it (heh)

      Baby says "you won't die",though.

        Loading editor
    • AftonReawake

      WHAT IS THIS HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

        Loading editor
    • I just got a crazy idea. What if the darkening purple symbolizes his growing insanity? He never died, or even got hurt, he just got possessed and it hurt his mind? I'm sorry if I sound like an idiot, I'm just so confused by everything. 

        Loading editor
    • Unfortunately this is not how scooping works as Scott himself explains on Steam: "I don't think any kind of single "scoop" to the abdomen could pull out your whole skeleton, but just image your torso as a jack-o-lantern, and you've got the right idea. And then if something is crawling inside of you, it could probably manually empty out the rest."

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      Bad Pun King wrote: -_- All this speculation and I'm the only one to think about this: According to all these theories, the SL animatronics are sentient AI rather then haunted. Ok, I can buy that, but I can not buy that being the case in 1983. Sentient AI (which still doesn't exist to this day I might add) indicates that at the earliest it takes place in the 2010s.

      And like that other guy said before: The scooper would in fact kill 'Eggs' because it scooped out his insides aka his vital organs and at least part of his skeleton. That would kill anyone.

      Also, someone said that SL is an AU of FNaF like Silver Eyes. I never saw or heard any indication that SL was an AU. So where did the idea that it is come from?

      They had advanced tech in the 80s, technology and chronology aren't valid criticisms.

      VALID CHRONOLOGIC CRITICISM: HandUnit mentions FFP closing, meaning it's at least in between FNaF1 and FNaF3.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote: VALID CHRONOLOGIC CRITICISM: HandUnit mentions FFP closing, meaning it's at least in between FNaF1 and FNaF3.

      The funny thing is putting it between 1 and 3 is the most logical answer to me considering 'the rise and fall of FFP' implies the company went from high budget to massive failure i.e. FNAF 2. Plus if you subscribe to the idea Mike Schmidt is Michael Afton then if his Death Screen in FNAF 1 is anything to go by in FNAF 1 it had to have happened before he was scooped due to the human eyeballs.

        Loading editor
    • Well, we all know Eggs didn't die. The Fake Night endings are cannon, soooooooooooo.... Ennard WASN'T lying. I don't think Ennard WOULD'VE lied to get everyone out.

        Loading editor
    • Most people say that Eggs is Springtrap.

      It's funny how this is impossible for two reasons: one, he has eyes in Springtrap.

      Two, he bleeds.

      And if you need a third, we can clearly see the remains of intestines.

        Loading editor
    • Good theory but another fail. In the new SL minigames we can clearly see the skin in which ennard is wearing slowly decaying, to the point of people hiding from you. Yes maybe Eggs himself was alive, but he did not have control over his body until he coughed up Ennard.



      Now that I think about it Eggs probably died soon after or got some kinda deformity. Also I just realized how late I am again

        Loading editor
    • EvilArchbishop wrote: Good theory but another fail. In the new SL minigames we can clearly see the skin in which ennard is wearing slowly decaying, to the point of people hiding from you. Yes maybe Eggs himself was alive, but he did not have control over his body until he coughed up Ennard.



      Now that I think about it Eggs probably died soon after or got some kinda deformity. Also I just realized how late I am again

      I think Micheal actually possesses the animatronic parts that Ennard left for him.

        Loading editor
    • That makes no sense...at all

        Loading editor
    • Eggs. Is not. Micheal. Eggs is a WHOLE different person. Michel might actually be Mike Smichdt.

        Loading editor
    • UH

      Then let me disprove this.

      Eggs IS Micheal, because Will is already Spruingtrap.

      Eggs, after being scooped, does not have the blood necessary to be Springtrap.

      He's literally lost at least 20% of his blood via the intestines. The kidneys make that total to almost 50%.

      So, either Eggs is not anyone we know and Micheal's never seen, or Eggs is Micheal and we're good.

      Because Eggs can't be Will. And Micheal must be either Springtrapo or Eggs.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote:
      UH

      Then let me disprove this.

      Eggs IS Micheal, because Will is already Spruingtrap.

      Eggs, after being scooped, does not have the blood necessary to be Springtrap.

      He's literally lost at least 20% of his blood via the intestines. The kidneys make that total to almost 50%.

      So, either Eggs is not anyone we know and Micheal's never seen, or Eggs is Micheal and we're good.

      Because Eggs can't be Will. And Micheal must be either Springtrapo or Eggs.

      Dood, watch the Custom Night cutscenes. Micheal IS Springtrap.

      https://youtu.be/9s5C-FSralM

        Loading editor
    • Kyogreswimming wrote:
      IronBoy88 wrote:
      UH

      Then let me disprove this.

      Eggs IS Micheal, because Will is already Spruingtrap.

      Eggs, after being scooped, does not have the blood necessary to be Springtrap.

      He's literally lost at least 20% of his blood via the intestines. The kidneys make that total to almost 50%.

      So, either Eggs is not anyone we know and Micheal's never seen, or Eggs is Micheal and we're good.

      Because Eggs can't be Will. And Micheal must be either Springtrapo or Eggs.

      Dood, watch the Custom Night cutscenes. Micheal IS Springtrap.

      https://youtu.be/9s5C-FSralM

      Better quality here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyhIJ_mDl2Q

        Loading editor
    • Kyogreswimming wrote:

      IronBoy88 wrote:
      UH

      Then let me disprove this.

      Eggs IS Micheal, because Will is already Spruingtrap.

      Eggs, after being scooped, does not have the blood necessary to be Springtrap.

      He's literally lost at least 20% of his blood via the intestines. The kidneys make that total to almost 50%.

      So, either Eggs is not anyone we know and Micheal's never seen, or Eggs is Micheal and we're good.

      Because Eggs can't be Will. And Micheal must be either Springtrapo or Eggs.

      Dood, watch the Custom Night cutscenes. Micheal IS Springtrap.

      https://youtu.be/9s5C-FSralM


      I did. They actually disprove it.

      You know why?

      Tell me this: Why make a big stink about Eggs, then switch to Springtrap-o-vision?

      Hmm?

      Because Eggs is not Will Afton. Baby confirms that by knowing her creator.

        Loading editor
    • Kyogreswimming wrote: Dood, watch the Custom Night cutscenes. Micheal IS Springtrap.

      https://youtu.be/9s5C-FSralM

      You're assuming the Springtrap reveal is about Michael and not the one he seeks i.e. William. Scooped corpses don't bleed or get jobs in pizza places plus the story was complete after FNAF 4 so Michael really isn't Springtrap.

        Loading editor
    • Or-Guess what- MIcheal was never scooped. Maybe Eggs was. Maybe Eggs was William? Either way, I'm sticking with the Micheal theory.

        Loading editor
    • BUT Baby would have recognized Will!

      Eggs HAS to be an Afton, because it was William's daughter that died by Baby, enabling Ennard to manipulate them unsuccessfully in the Keycard Ending. So either Will, which is disproven by Baby not recognizing Will...

      Or the unknown wildcard Micheal that could be Eggs Benedict and Mike Schmidt.

      Yes, I subscribe to the "two Purple" theory. And that FNaF: SL happened after Springtrap existed.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote:
      BUT Baby would have recognized Will!

      Eggs HAS to be an Afton, because it was William's daughter that died by Baby, enabling Ennard to manipulate them unsuccessfully in the Keycard Ending. So either Will, which is disproven by Baby not recognizing Will...

      Or the unknown wildcard Micheal that could be Eggs Benedict and Mike Schmidt.

      Yes, I subscribe to the "two Purple" theory. And that FNaF: SL happened after Springtrap existed.

      Dood, that's the theorey I agree with. I never said Springy was Will. And Sl DOES happen after FNAf3.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote: BUT Baby would have recognized Will!

      Eggs HAS to be an Afton, because it was William's daughter that died by Baby, enabling Ennard to manipulate them unsuccessfully in the Keycard Ending. So either Will, which is disproven by Baby not recognizing Will...

      Or the unknown wildcard Micheal that could be Eggs Benedict and Mike Schmidt.

      Yes, I subscribe to the "two Purple" theory. And that FNaF: SL happened after Springtrap existed.

      What if Willaim and the phantoms (including the Puppet) were working together so they can kill the protagonist of fnaf3. I thought is was odd that the ghost looked vulnerable to Willaim but look like burnt up monsters towards our protagonist.

        Loading editor
    • Kyogreswimming wrote:

      IronBoy88 wrote:
      BUT Baby would have recognized Will!

      Eggs HAS to be an Afton, because it was William's daughter that died by Baby, enabling Ennard to manipulate them unsuccessfully in the Keycard Ending. So either Will, which is disproven by Baby not recognizing Will...

      Or the unknown wildcard Micheal that could be Eggs Benedict and Mike Schmidt.

      Yes, I subscribe to the "two Purple" theory. And that FNaF: SL happened after Springtrap existed.

      Dood, that's the theorey I agree with. I never said Springy was Will. And Sl DOES happen after FNAf3.

      You never said Springtrap was will. I did, which does away with no space for Eggs.

        Loading editor
    • IronBoy88 wrote:

      Kyogreswimming wrote:

      IronBoy88 wrote:
      BUT Baby would have recognized Will!

      Eggs HAS to be an Afton, because it was William's daughter that died by Baby, enabling Ennard to manipulate them unsuccessfully in the Keycard Ending. So either Will, which is disproven by Baby not recognizing Will...

      Or the unknown wildcard Micheal that could be Eggs Benedict and Mike Schmidt.

      Yes, I subscribe to the "two Purple" theory. And that FNaF: SL happened after Springtrap existed.

      Dood, that's the theorey I agree with. I never said Springy was Will. And Sl DOES happen after FNAf3.

      You never said Springtrap was will. I did, which does away with no space for Eggs.

      We also have to remember that Willaim doesn't have any power or has gone missing. The only time where a relevant character vanishes from the public after fnaf1 was in fnaf3.

        Loading editor
    • Here's what I meant;

      William sends Micheal to the "Sister Location" to help his "sister". Micheal is confused, of course, untilthe game begins and he hears Baby's story. It's from there he realizes that- after looking at the blueprints- Baby was designed to KILL. He's confused by this.

      Skip ahead to the cutscenes from "Custom Night" and the Real Ending. He gets scooped, of course, and after a while, Ennard realizes that they're costume is becoming less convincing. So what do they do? Escape down the sewers.

      Of course, since Baby isn't COMPLETELY heartless (or maybe his sister was nagging her in the back of her "conscience") to leave a new skeleton behind. Micheal's soul returns, and he begins his next quest; freeing the souls of the Children.

      He's assisted by the "ghost" of the man who died in the Fredbear suit, SHadow Freddy, in freeing them. He leads them to a certain spot and breaks them; of course, his skin has been turned Purple, and.. well.. they thought he was William, like the cutscene says.

      Him "putting her back together" refers to Spring Bonnie. He might've been baby's Chip/ Keycard in there so she could have a new body. Unfortunatley, as we know, the souls come, he puts on the suit, and is killed. The souls THINK they were free, but they weren't.

      Micheal learns the truth from his sister, who is trapped in SB wih him. And then, he learns that his theory was correct; his FATHER was the killer. WHo else designed baby?

      Then there's the scon message in the Springtrap Ending. "What ending", you say? Well, watch this video.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG2hVZ94_gg

      In the beggining of the Backwards part, he says "Murderer. I always knew it was you." Think on that.

        Loading editor
    • Kyogreswimming wrote: Here's what I meant;

      William sends Micheal to the "Sister Location" to help his "sister". Micheal is confused, of course, untilthe game begins and he hears Baby's story. It's from there he realizes that- after looking at the blueprints- Baby was designed to KILL. He's confused by this.

      Skip ahead to the cutscenes from "Custom Night" and the Real Ending. He gets scooped, of course, and after a while, Ennard realizes that they're costume is becoming less convincing. So what do they do? Escape down the sewers.

      Of course, since Baby isn't COMPLETELY heartless (or maybe his sister was nagging her in the back of her "conscience") to leave a new skeleton behind. Micheal's soul returns, and he begins his next quest; freeing the souls of the Children.

      He's assisted by the "ghost" of the man who died in the Fredbear suit, SHadow Freddy, in freeing them. He leads them to a certain spot and breaks them; of course, his skin has been turned Purple, and.. well.. they thought he was William, like the cutscene says.

      Him "putting her back together" refers to Spring Bonnie. He might've been baby's Chip/ Keycard in there so she could have a new body. Unfortunatley, as we know, the souls come, he puts on the suit, and is killed. The souls THINK they were free, but they weren't.

      Micheal learns the truth from his sister, who is trapped in SB wih him. And then, he learns that his theory was correct; his FATHER was the killer. WHo else designed baby?

      Then there's the scon message in the Springtrap Ending. "What ending", you say? Well, watch this video.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG2hVZ94_gg

      In the beggining of the Backwards part, he says "Murderer. I always knew it was you." Think on that.

      Nah, Michael's gameplay has proven that he knows a lot more of the Funtime Animatronics functions. Some of these functions are not even referenced or written in the blue print. Somehow, Micheal knew that Funtime Freddy had a remote control function that allows the user to control Funtime Freddy's lure function.

        Loading editor
    • Kyogreswimming wrote: Or-Guess what- MIcheal was never scooped. Maybe Eggs was. Maybe Eggs was William? Either way, I'm sticking with the Micheal theory.

      Michael is Eggs, he literally describes the plot of SL in his speech.

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote:

      Kyogreswimming wrote: Here's what I meant;

      William sends Micheal to the "Sister Location" to help his "sister". Micheal is confused, of course, untilthe game begins and he hears Baby's story. It's from there he realizes that- after looking at the blueprints- Baby was designed to KILL. He's confused by this.

      Skip ahead to the cutscenes from "Custom Night" and the Real Ending. He gets scooped, of course, and after a while, Ennard realizes that they're costume is becoming less convincing. So what do they do? Escape down the sewers.

      Of course, since Baby isn't COMPLETELY heartless (or maybe his sister was nagging her in the back of her "conscience") to leave a new skeleton behind. Micheal's soul returns, and he begins his next quest; freeing the souls of the Children.

      He's assisted by the "ghost" of the man who died in the Fredbear suit, SHadow Freddy, in freeing them. He leads them to a certain spot and breaks them; of course, his skin has been turned Purple, and.. well.. they thought he was William, like the cutscene says.

      Him "putting her back together" refers to Spring Bonnie. He might've been baby's Chip/ Keycard in there so she could have a new body. Unfortunatley, as we know, the souls come, he puts on the suit, and is killed. The souls THINK they were free, but they weren't.

      Micheal learns the truth from his sister, who is trapped in SB wih him. And then, he learns that his theory was correct; his FATHER was the killer. WHo else designed baby?

      Then there's the scon message in the Springtrap Ending. "What ending", you say? Well, watch this video.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG2hVZ94_gg

      In the beggining of the Backwards part, he says "Murderer. I always knew it was you." Think on that.

      Nah, Michael's gameplay has proven that he knows a lot more of the Funtime Animatronics functions. Some of these functions are not even referenced or written in the blue print. Somehow, Micheal knew that Funtime Freddy had a remote control function that allows the user to control Funtime Freddy's lure function.

      Explain. I never noticed. e.e

        Loading editor
    • Kyogreswimming wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Kyogreswimming wrote: Here's what I meant;

      William sends Micheal to the "Sister Location" to help his "sister". Micheal is confused, of course, untilthe game begins and he hears Baby's story. It's from there he realizes that- after looking at the blueprints- Baby was designed to KILL. He's confused by this.

      Skip ahead to the cutscenes from "Custom Night" and the Real Ending. He gets scooped, of course, and after a while, Ennard realizes that they're costume is becoming less convincing. So what do they do? Escape down the sewers.

      Of course, since Baby isn't COMPLETELY heartless (or maybe his sister was nagging her in the back of her "conscience") to leave a new skeleton behind. Micheal's soul returns, and he begins his next quest; freeing the souls of the Children.

      He's assisted by the "ghost" of the man who died in the Fredbear suit, SHadow Freddy, in freeing them. He leads them to a certain spot and breaks them; of course, his skin has been turned Purple, and.. well.. they thought he was William, like the cutscene says.

      Him "putting her back together" refers to Spring Bonnie. He might've been baby's Chip/ Keycard in there so she could have a new body. Unfortunatley, as we know, the souls come, he puts on the suit, and is killed. The souls THINK they were free, but they weren't.

      Micheal learns the truth from his sister, who is trapped in SB wih him. And then, he learns that his theory was correct; his FATHER was the killer. WHo else designed baby?

      Then there's the scon message in the Springtrap Ending. "What ending", you say? Well, watch this video.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG2hVZ94_gg

      In the beggining of the Backwards part, he says "Murderer. I always knew it was you." Think on that.

      Nah, Michael's gameplay has proven that he knows a lot more of the Funtime Animatronics functions. Some of these functions are not even referenced or written in the blue print. Somehow, Micheal knew that Funtime Freddy had a remote control function that allows the user to control Funtime Freddy's lure function.

      Explain. I never noticed. e.e

      The remote was mentioned in this blueprint:Blueprint.png But not in Freddy's blueprint:tumblr_inline_oeu4vnM6qs1sxrlc6_1280.jpg

      Now analyze what Micheal is actually doing in this scene. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PcCViwDuJjo

      He's actually using the lure function against Funtime Freddy.

        Loading editor
    • Well I guess Michael would be pretty stupid to not pick up on some of how his dad's stuff works.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote: Well I guess Michael would be pretty stupid to not pick up on some of how his dad's stuff works.

      Bullshit. If William knew about this, Handunit would've mentioned a remote and he'll encourage you to lure Funtime Freddy away with it. Look at Handunit's dialogue, "Using the interface may disrupt nearby electronics. If you feel that you are in danger, feel free to disconnect the interface temporarily, until it is safe to reconnect." And don't say that Willaim didn't tell company that the animatronics have a remote activated lure function. Remember, Ballora has it written down in her blueprints. Blueprint.png

        Loading editor
    • Maybe William told him about the Audio? Or maybe it's just Bon-Bon.I dunno. The Audio is the ONE THING HandUnit dosen't explain.

        Loading editor
    • Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote: Well I guess Michael would be pretty stupid to not pick up on some of how his dad's stuff works.

      Bullshit. If William knew about this, Handunit would've mentioned a remote and he'll encourage you to lure Funtime Freddy away with it.

      Whatd'ya mean 'bullshit' he invented the robots, it's not called Afton Robotics for nothing and Michael was following directions throughout the plot of SL as he outrights says in his dialogue so don't go and say he invented them.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      Timetoscare wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote: Well I guess Michael would be pretty stupid to not pick up on some of how his dad's stuff works.

      Bullshit. If William knew about this, Handunit would've mentioned a remote and he'll encourage you to lure Funtime Freddy away with it.

      Whatd'ya mean 'bullshit' he invented the robots, it's not called Afton Robotics for nothing and Michael was following directions throughout the plot of SL as he outrights says in his dialogue so don't go and say he invented them.

      You mean Micheal follow the instructions to understand how the building works, not the animatronics.

        Loading editor
    • What's that got to do with the topic?

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote: What's that got to do with the topic?

      Remember, Mike doesn't know shit about the location. Why do you think Willaim told him to go there?

        Loading editor
    • I still can't believe a thread started 10 days after SL's release is still going.

        Loading editor
    • HopelessAmountOfSpiders wrote: Actually, that makes a disturbing amount of sense.

      Check the Scooping Room during the last scene before the Real Ending: there's no endoskeletons, only the faceted shells of the suits.  It also puts Baby's lines about the Scooper and a hypothetical pint of ice cream into a completely different light:  it's not just a creepy metaphor about something that sounds nice to you but could be terrifying for someone else, she's comparing the player to the pint, the container, not the ice cream itself.

      The Scooper is a machine that violently yanks the endoskeleton out of the inactive animatronic, it stands to reason that it would do the same thing to a human body, plus it explains how, if the protagonist really is Purple Guy, how he was able to gush blood from getting springtrapped while still being alive during FNAF 3.

      The only problem I can see right off is that, if the Scooper really did rip out the protagonist's bones in one go and Ennard (heh, Innards), that means the skull is gone, too, we can tell because of the robot eyes in the ending.  You can live without the frontal lobe, but you can't live without an entire brain.

      you can live without the brain but its called being a vegetable[stationary] you should have said u cant live without the heart

        Loading editor
    • If people can live without a brain, then why are people killed instantly when they are shot in the head?

        Loading editor
    • Park Won-il wrote:
      If people can live without a brain, then why are people killed instantly when they are shot in the head?

      They aren't, actually. They actually have a chance of surviving, since it all depends on the bullet, the force, where it hits, the angle...

        Loading editor
    • Kyogreswimming wrote:

      Park Won-il wrote:
      If people can live without a brain, then why are people killed instantly when they are shot in the head?

      They aren't, actually. They actually have a chance of surviving, since it all depends on the bullet, the force, where it hits, the angle...

      Maybe, it depends where the bullet hits. When Linclon was shot in the head, he survived until the morning. But, getting shot in the head usually gaurentees death, weither it happens sooner or later.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:

      Kyogreswimming wrote: Dood, watch the Custom Night cutscenes. Micheal IS Springtrap.

      https://youtu.be/9s5C-FSralM

      You're assuming the Springtrap reveal is about Michael and not the one he seeks i.e. William. Scooped corpses don't bleed or get jobs in pizza places plus the story was complete after FNAF 4 so Michael really isn't Springtrap.

      wrong:springtrap is after sister location

      the story line goes like this

      fnaf sl- fnaf 4-fnaf 2-fnaf 1-fnaf 3

        Loading editor
    • Christakisf wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Kyogreswimming wrote: Dood, watch the Custom Night cutscenes. Micheal IS Springtrap.

      https://youtu.be/9s5C-FSralM

      You're assuming the Springtrap reveal is about Michael and not the one he seeks i.e. William. Scooped corpses don't bleed or get jobs in pizza places plus the story was complete after FNAF 4 so Michael really isn't Springtrap.

      wrong:springtrap is after sister location

      the story line goes like this

      fnaf sl- fnaf 4-fnaf 2-fnaf 1-fnaf 3

      Right, Micheal is not Springtrap. In Silver Eyes, if I recall right,he was Golden Freddy.

        Loading editor
    • Wasn't Micheal a kid in the Silver Eyes? Micheal sounded like an adult in Sister Location. Is it even the same Micheal?

        Loading editor
    • Firewings2016 wrote:

      Christakisf wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote:

      Kyogreswimming wrote: Dood, watch the Custom Night cutscenes. Micheal IS Springtrap.

      https://youtu.be/9s5C-FSralM

      You're assuming the Springtrap reveal is about Michael and not the one he seeks i.e. William. Scooped corpses don't bleed or get jobs in pizza places plus the story was complete after FNAF 4 so Michael really isn't Springtrap.
      wrong:springtrap is after sister location

      the story line goes like this

      fnaf sl- fnaf 4-fnaf 2-fnaf 1-fnaf 3

      Right, Micheal is not Springtrap. In Silver Eyes, if I recall right,he was Golden Freddy.

      Park is right. Silver Eyes, if you forget, IS AN AU. Scott said it himself.

        Loading editor
    • I wish Scott Cawthon didn't make the book an AU unless, he was making an alternate history. He could of explain so much instead of just changing the story.

        Loading editor
    • Park Won-il wrote:
      I wish Scott Cawthon didn't make the book an AU unless, he was making an alternate history. He could of explain so much instead of just changing the story.

      Let's face it, this is SCOTT. He's not gonna reveal secerets easily. The AU is not only entertaining, it's too trip people up. Like, Game Theory uses S.E. In a LOT of Theories.It's so bAAAD because Scott even SAID it was an AU.)

        Loading editor
    • I'm not even sure if Scott Cawthon even has a coherrent story. He probably just made stuff up as he went along. When Scott first made FNAF, he probably didn't even think of a story, he just wanted a horror game with animatronics and jumpscares. A lot theorists often say, well Cawthon said that the Silver Eyes is an alternate universe but, what if he is just tricking us again or, there is some information we can get from it because it is similar to the game story.

        Loading editor
    • PsychicFredbearGoldenDude wrote:
      It's highly likely that Baby/Ennard is your daughter in game. As we see in the cupcake minigame, baby MURDERS a pigtailed girl *ahem* the SAME pigtailed girl we all theorised to be her before the GAME CAME OUT. The same thing as what happened in the story Baby mentions on night 3. Also, Ennard asks you in the face off against him:
      Isnt that why you came? Just for her?
       
      — Ennard

      Ennard KNOWS about your daughter. Maybe because Baby IS your daughter. At the end, in the fake ending, your daughter probably takes over his/her body. He knows about the immortal and the restless. This is why you are not alive. Also, the scooper would scoop out your vital organs and you would die instantly.

      That makes no sense, your saying that a (technically) not living thing is the daughter of a human......does that make sense now?

        Loading editor
    • Dead thread.

        Loading editor
    • yeah

        Loading editor
    • bump

        Loading editor
    • anti-bump to kill this thread again

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.