FANDOM


  • I have figured out something very intersting. The wiki says that FNAF 1 took place in 1993 or 2004, because you were paid on friday the eleventh of December or the twelth of november (if your American or not). This leaves two possible dates. BUT you work the night shift (friday night) and were paid in the morning, after midnight. Therefore you are paid on saturday, os saturday the watever if your american or not. Im going with the American twelth of november because its more likely (even though im not american). The years it could have been are (remember its after the bite of '87) 1998, 1994,2005, 2011 (sorry if i missed some). O think 1994 is the most likely because the bite of '87 is refered to in pass tence, talked of as almost a legenf, not something that happend EXACTLY a year ago (the date on night five checks from FNaF 1 and 2 are the same [coinsidence?]).

    So yeah 1994. 2005 and 2011 isn't likey due to the minimum wage but still posible.

      Loading editor
    • That doesn't bring anything new or relevant to the table though

        Loading editor
    • In the books (Not fully canon, but shows scott's intentions) the pizzeria was already abandoned and in disrepair by 1995, and fnaf 1 takes place in december, and there was "a mall constructed around it" by 1995, so it has to be more than 1 year. i would go with 1992, as another post here explains why that's the likely year. I'm not blaming you though, this post is way older than the book.

        Loading editor
    • Matpat figured this out already. 

      It's 1993 watch his video if you don't believe me on the paycheck. 

        Loading editor
    • RoboVenturer13 wrote:
      Matpat figured this out already. 

      It's 1993 watch his video if you don't believe me on the paycheck. 

      if you don't believe me. On the paycheck

        Loading editor
    • RoboVenturer13 wrote:
      Matpat figured this out already. 

      It's 1993 watch his video if you don't believe me on the paycheck. 


      from what i remember, it's either 1992 or 1993. i think he went for 1993 because a real life incident happened in 1993 at a chuck e cheese, but i've already read a theory about it being 1992. besides, game theory overlooks some of things and makes mistakes

        Loading editor
    • Fucking hell, this thread is three years old. Stop reviving old threads from 2014.

        Loading editor
    • LochNessOtter499 wrote:
      Fucking hell, this thread is three years old. Stop reviving old threads from 2014.


      sowwy

        Loading editor
    • Then why is the thread not removed by now? (Sorry about that).

        Loading editor
    • SilverSzymonPL wrote:

      from what i remember, it's either 1992 or 1993. i think he went for 1993 because a real life incident happened in 1993 at a chuck e cheese, but i've already read a theory about it being 1992. besides, game theory overlooks some of things and makes mistakes

      To be fair, that's expected because it's a "Theory" channel and MatPat even ends each video with "That's just a theory."

      He's never going to have every single bit absolutely right, considering he is only theorizing. The only person who knows the true answers is Scott Cawthon. Yes MatPat gets very animated and excited with his information gathering and his results (something everyone does when doing a hobby they love) and it may come across as him saying "This is exactly what happens" but considering he's admitted to being wrong in the past, I don't think Game Theory is really any different than browsing forums. The only thing Matt does is gather evidence and draw his own conclusion and put it into a video... meaning aside from making videos, he's doing the same thing all of us are.

      MatPat's videos are well-structured and his theories make a lot of sense, but his word shouldn't be taken as "the true final answer" in anything. As popular as he is, MatPat is just like us and I find it unfair that people regulalry and specifically call him out as "wrong" so much. Yeah. He makes mistakes and jumps to conclusions sometimes... but that's what all of us do.

        Loading editor
    • The1pieman wrote:
      SilverSzymonPL wrote:

      from what i remember, it's either 1992 or 1993. i think he went for 1993 because a real life incident happened in 1993 at a chuck e cheese, but i've already read a theory about it being 1992. besides, game theory overlooks some of things and makes mistakes
      To be fair, that's expected because it's a "Theory" channel and MatPat even ends each video with "That's just a theory."

      He's never going to have every single bit absolutely right, considering he is only theorizing. The only person who knows the true answers is Scott Cawthon. Yes MatPat gets very animated and excited with his information gathering and his results (something everyone does when doing a hobby they love) and it may come across as him saying "This is exactly what happens" but considering he's admitted to being wrong in the past, I don't think Game Theory is really any different than browsing forums. The only thing Matt does is gather evidence and draw his own conclusion and put it into a video... meaning aside from making videos, he's doing the same thing all of us are.

      MatPat's videos are well-structured and his theories make a lot of sense, but his word shouldn't be taken as "the true final answer" in anything. As popular as he is, MatPat is just like us and I find it unfair that people regulalry and specifically call him out as "wrong" so much. Yeah. He makes mistakes and jumps to conclusions sometimes... but that's what all of us do.


      Well, i believe in his theory that michael afton and firtz smith and mike schmidt are the same person. even if they're not, the minigame kid and regular fnaf 4 kid are different people, and michael afton is the main kid you play as.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.