FANDOM


  • Hey guys, PBE here and today I will be discussing different ways to disprove FNaF theories. The information I will be giving in this page is actually a useful skill to have in life generally. I will be listing off logical fallacies and giving examples of dumb theories that use these. Here we go!

    NOTE: I do not actually support any of these theories. These are purely ones I made up for an example.

    Red herring - Introducing an irrelevant point into the argument: Purple guy is inside of Chica because yellow and purple are complimentary colors. 

    Special pleading - Arguing for an unjustified exception: If I played FNaF, I wouldn't get jumpscared. I look nothing like an endoskeleton!

    Ad Hominem - Literally translated, ad hominem means "to the man". This means that instead of trying to debunk an argument, you are simply criticizing the arguer: Oh, you're saying the crying child is dead? Didn't you cry once? You look fine to me.

    Genetic Fallacy - Debunking an argument because of how it began, where it began, or who began it: You think that Purple Guy is the murderer? I'll have you know, Purple is the color of royalty. Someone royal would never be a killer, therefore Purple Guy is not the killer. (also uses red herring)

    Tu Quoque - Translated into "you too". It is attacking someone's viewpoint strictly because they do whatever their theory is about: Jeremy: I don't think the animatronics should stuff you into a suit. Mike: Why not? You always put on that mask.

    Faulty Appeal to Authority - Appealing to a person/group of people for evidence even though they likely know nothing about the game: Hey, my uncle is a security guard. He says he doesn't like working there. I think we can trust him for information.

    Appeal to the People - Thinking a viewpoint is correct strictly because a lot of people also think it is: A lot of people think Foxy is a Good Guy, therefore he has to be a good guy!

    Straw Man - Taking ones argument and attempting to debunk it by exaggerating it to the point where is says something completely different from the original argument: Me: I think that Springtrap was an older version of Bonnie. Some boneheaded guy: Oh, so you think the company would make two versions of the same thing? I doubt they would have a separate set of the same animatronics in one building.

    Anecdotal Evidence - This is when you tell a story about what exactly happened which explains things pretty well, but in reality, the story itself lacks in evidence: Foxy is a good guy because he runs to the office to check on Mike but gives him a heart attack due to his malfunctioning voice box.

    Bad Assumptions

    When you make an assumption, it isn't always bad. But there is a list of assumptions that aren't logically sound.

    Circular Reasoning - Attempting to prove a conclusion is true by simply restating it or someone saying "x is true because y is true, and y is true because x is true." Theorist: We know Purple Guy is Mike. Me: How? 'Theorist: Because we 'know 'Mike' 'is 'Purple Guy. 

    Equivocation - Changing the meaning of a word in the middle of an argument: We know Phone Guy is stuffed inside of Chica. Chickens get stuffed all the time in November!

    Loaded Question - Asking one question that assumes the answer to another: Hey, Purple Guy? Have you stopped killing people yet? 

    Slippery Slope - Assuming that taking one step will cause us to take a lot of steps further: Golden Freddy talking to the puppet: Hey, remember, if you stuff these 4 kids into the suits, nothing's going to stop you from stuffing random other dead kids into suits, and soon, you will stuff living kids into suits!

    Part-to-whole - Assuming that a characteristic of one part of something must carry on into the thing all together: FFP's has great pizza. Nothing can go wrong!

    Whole-to-part - Assuming that a characteristic of thewhole thing carries on to all of its parts. This is the reverse of Part-to-whole: FFP's has a terrible track record. Their pizza can't be good.

    Either-or - Assuming that the only options are the ones presented to us, when we actually have more: Purple Guy is either the fan or Phone Guy. We have disproved that it's Phone Guy, so it has to be the fan. 

    Coincidental evidence: Assuming that something that is for a reason, when in reality, it is just a coincidence: Omigod guys, Phone Guy says there is a spare in the back, a yellow one. The back is Parts/Service and Chica is yellow. Therefore, Chica was the murder suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Statistical Fallacies

    Hasty Generalization - Generalizing about a class based off a small or poor sample: All nightguards are good at FNaF. I know one who beat 10/20 in less than an hour! 

    Weak Analogy - Claiming that some items are the same in almost everything only because they have minor similarities: Purple Guy killed someone. Spring Bonnie killed someone. Since Spring Bonnie is yellow, Purple Guy is also yellow.

    'Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc' - Literally translated to " after this therefore because of this." This is common: Since the bite of 87 happened before FNaF 1, the bite caused FNaF 1 to happen. 

    Proof by Lack of Evidence - Claiming something is true just because there is no evidence against it: Purple Guy is illuminati. You can't disprove it, so it must be true. OMG illuminati confirmed hahaha.

    So, there's the master list. As you can see, it is important that we not use any of these, otherwise it will invalidate our argument. I strongly encourage anyone reading this to check that their theory applies to none of these fallacies. Anyways, Cya!

      Loading editor
    • Hey, looks like someone passed seventh grade. Congrats.

        Loading editor
    • PBEgaming
      PBEgaming removed this reply because:
      Secret. :)
      07:16, July 9, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Well, then, congrats again, but with a lot less sarcasm this time.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks!

        Loading editor
    • Good job at this article, by the way.

        Loading editor
    • Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Good job at this article, by the way.

      Thank you!

        Loading editor
    • Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Good job at this article, by the way.
      Thank you!

      You're welcome. Here's one you might want to add, though - Coincidental Evidence. Here's an example: "Well, Bonnie is purple in color and so is the Purple Man, so obviously the Purple Man must have used Bonnie to lure the children in the Missing Children Incident."

        Loading editor
    • Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Good job at this article, by the way.
      Thank you!
      You're welcome. Here's one you might want to add, though - Coincidental Evidence. Here's an example: "Well, Bonnie is purple in color and so is the Purple Man, so obviously the Purple Man must have used Bonnie to lure the children in the Missing Children Incident."

      Okay! I will be sure to do that. 

        Loading editor
    • Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Good job at this article, by the way.
      Thank you!
      You're welcome. Here's one you might want to add, though - Coincidental Evidence. Here's an example: "Well, Bonnie is purple in color and so is the Purple Man, so obviously the Purple Man must have used Bonnie to lure the children in the Missing Children Incident."
      Okay! I will be sure to do that. 

      Thanks! Good going. You're doing a great job on this wiki, I must say.

        Loading editor
    • Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Good job at this article, by the way.
      Thank you!
      You're welcome. Here's one you might want to add, though - Coincidental Evidence. Here's an example: "Well, Bonnie is purple in color and so is the Purple Man, so obviously the Purple Man must have used Bonnie to lure the children in the Missing Children Incident."
      Okay! I will be sure to do that. 
      Thanks! Good going. You're doing a great job on this wiki, I must say.

      Thanks. The people here are just generally so inviting. Well, at least my friends are.

        Loading editor
    • Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Good job at this article, by the way.
      Thank you!
      You're welcome. Here's one you might want to add, though - Coincidental Evidence. Here's an example: "Well, Bonnie is purple in color and so is the Purple Man, so obviously the Purple Man must have used Bonnie to lure the children in the Missing Children Incident."
      Okay! I will be sure to do that. 
      Thanks! Good going. You're doing a great job on this wiki, I must say.
      Thanks. The people here are just generally so inviting. Well, at least my friends are.

      You're very welcome. It's nice to see this after reading the highlighted messages and warnings on the FNAF roleplaying wiki. Stuff about not joking about suicide and death and not raiding other wikis and stuff like that. It's a good thing there are good and nice people out there to balance things out with the more evil and cruel ones.

        Loading editor
    • Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Good job at this article, by the way.
      Thank you!
      You're welcome. Here's one you might want to add, though - Coincidental Evidence. Here's an example: "Well, Bonnie is purple in color and so is the Purple Man, so obviously the Purple Man must have used Bonnie to lure the children in the Missing Children Incident."
      Okay! I will be sure to do that. 
      Thanks! Good going. You're doing a great job on this wiki, I must say.
      Thanks. The people here are just generally so inviting. Well, at least my friends are.
      You're very welcome. It's nice to see this after reading the highlighted messages and warnings on the FNAF roleplaying wiki. Stuff about not joking about suicide and death and not raiding other wikis and stuff like that. It's a good thing there are good and nice people out there to balance things out with the more evil and cruel ones.

      Thank you. You just earned a spot on my friend page.

      I am working on FNaF debunking part 2 right now. 

        Loading editor
    • Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Good job at this article, by the way.
      Thank you!
      You're welcome. Here's one you might want to add, though - Coincidental Evidence. Here's an example: "Well, Bonnie is purple in color and so is the Purple Man, so obviously the Purple Man must have used Bonnie to lure the children in the Missing Children Incident."
      Okay! I will be sure to do that. 
      Thanks! Good going. You're doing a great job on this wiki, I must say.
      Thanks. The people here are just generally so inviting. Well, at least my friends are.
      You're very welcome. It's nice to see this after reading the highlighted messages and warnings on the FNAF roleplaying wiki. Stuff about not joking about suicide and death and not raiding other wikis and stuff like that. It's a good thing there are good and nice people out there to balance things out with the more evil and cruel ones.
      Thank you. You just earned a spot on my friend page.

      I am working on FNaF debunking part 2 right now. 

      Thank you! Looking forward to the next part. :)

        Loading editor
    • Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Good job at this article, by the way.
      Thank you!
      You're welcome. Here's one you might want to add, though - Coincidental Evidence. Here's an example: "Well, Bonnie is purple in color and so is the Purple Man, so obviously the Purple Man must have used Bonnie to lure the children in the Missing Children Incident."
      Okay! I will be sure to do that. 
      Thanks! Good going. You're doing a great job on this wiki, I must say.
      Thanks. The people here are just generally so inviting. Well, at least my friends are.
      You're very welcome. It's nice to see this after reading the highlighted messages and warnings on the FNAF roleplaying wiki. Stuff about not joking about suicide and death and not raiding other wikis and stuff like that. It's a good thing there are good and nice people out there to balance things out with the more evil and cruel ones.
      Thank you. You just earned a spot on my friend page.

      I am working on FNaF debunking part 2 right now. 

      Thank you! Looking forward to the next part. :)

      The next part is about Purple Guy, because there's really so many theories about him, he kind of need a category of his own.

        Loading editor
    • Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Good job at this article, by the way.
      Thank you!
      You're welcome. Here's one you might want to add, though - Coincidental Evidence. Here's an example: "Well, Bonnie is purple in color and so is the Purple Man, so obviously the Purple Man must have used Bonnie to lure the children in the Missing Children Incident."
      Okay! I will be sure to do that. 
      Thanks! Good going. You're doing a great job on this wiki, I must say.
      Thanks. The people here are just generally so inviting. Well, at least my friends are.
      You're very welcome. It's nice to see this after reading the highlighted messages and warnings on the FNAF roleplaying wiki. Stuff about not joking about suicide and death and not raiding other wikis and stuff like that. It's a good thing there are good and nice people out there to balance things out with the more evil and cruel ones.
      Thank you. You just earned a spot on my friend page.

      I am working on FNaF debunking part 2 right now. 

      Thank you! Looking forward to the next part. :)
      The next part is about Purple Guy, because there's really so many theories about him, he kind of need a category of his own.

      You are so correct. Do you believe Phone Guy and Purple Guy are the same person? Because I can very easily prove it to you other wise :P :) I'll keep a lookout! If you want me to help, just ask :)

        Loading editor
    • I actually used to be a supporter of that theory, until I realized Freddy and Foxy would not be able to make those noises without their parts in Phone Guy's Night 4 call. Also Phone Guy is helpful. It does seem like the most likely cantidate, though. Maybe FNaF 4 will create a way for this to happen.

        Loading editor
    • Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      I actually used to be a supporter of that theory, until I realized Freddy and Foxy would not be able to make those noises without their parts in Phone Guy's Night 4 call. Also Phone Guy is helpful. It does seem like the most likely cantidate, though. Maybe FNaF 4 will create a way for this to happen.

      That is indeed true. Here's the stab to the chest for when you make the Purple Guy article that totally debunks the "Phone Guy is Purple Guy" theory: Phone Guy died when FNAF 1's restaurant was still in business. Purple Guy died when FNAF 1's restaurant has been closed down for years, judging by the state of the building.

      TA-DA. Lol. I was so relieved when I figured that out. I don't know why, but I absolutely adored Phone Guy from the beginning. I really, really don't know why. I didn't want him to be a child-killer.

      Also, I'm glad you think the "Foxy is a good guy" theory is ridiculous. It REALLY shocks me that people are dumb enough to believe that one. I mean, like, "Oh, Foxy's just trying to give you a hug in FNAF 2."

      My reaction when I first heard that: "0.0 ARE YOU SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME?!?!??!?!!?!??? WHAT!?!?!?!??!!?!??"

      Lol. I hope we get to hear about the first murder incident in FNAF 4, assuming FNAF 4 really is taking place at FFD. It looks scary as heck. Scott's such a clever genius, don't you think? :)

        Loading editor
    • Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      I actually used to be a supporter of that theory, until I realized Freddy and Foxy would not be able to make those noises without their parts in Phone Guy's Night 4 call. Also Phone Guy is helpful. It does seem like the most likely cantidate, though. Maybe FNaF 4 will create a way for this to happen.
      That is indeed true. Here's the stab to the chest for when you make the Purple Guy article that totally debunks the "Phone Guy is Purple Guy" theory: Phone Guy died when FNAF 1's restaurant was still in business. Purple Guy died when FNAF 1's restaurant has been closed down for years, judging by the state of the building.

      TA-DA. Lol. I was so relieved when I figured that out. I don't know why, but I absolutely adored Phone Guy from the beginning. I really, really don't know why. I didn't want him to be a child-killer.

      Also, I'm glad you think the "Foxy is a good guy" theory is ridiculous. It REALLY shocks me that people are dumb enough to believe that one. I mean, like, "Oh, Foxy's just trying to give you a hug in FNAF 2."

      My reaction when I first heard that: "0.0 ARE YOU SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME?!?!??!?!!?!??? WHAT!?!?!?!??!!?!??"

      Lol. I hope we get to hear about the first murder incident in FNAF 4, assuming FNAF 4 really is taking place at FFD. It looks scary as heck. Scott's such a clever genius, don't you think? :)

      That is exactly what I hope we will get to hear about in FNaF 4. Although there is one thing that is inconsistent in your article.

      Purple Guy did not die after the building closed, as it was sealed when Phone Dude found Springtrap. If that was truly after the building closed, the attraction would have had Springtrap by then.

        Loading editor
    • Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      I actually used to be a supporter of that theory, until I realized Freddy and Foxy would not be able to make those noises without their parts in Phone Guy's Night 4 call. Also Phone Guy is helpful. It does seem like the most likely cantidate, though. Maybe FNaF 4 will create a way for this to happen.
      That is indeed true. Here's the stab to the chest for when you make the Purple Guy article that totally debunks the "Phone Guy is Purple Guy" theory: Phone Guy died when FNAF 1's restaurant was still in business. Purple Guy died when FNAF 1's restaurant has been closed down for years, judging by the state of the building.

      TA-DA. Lol. I was so relieved when I figured that out. I don't know why, but I absolutely adored Phone Guy from the beginning. I really, really don't know why. I didn't want him to be a child-killer.

      Also, I'm glad you think the "Foxy is a good guy" theory is ridiculous. It REALLY shocks me that people are dumb enough to believe that one. I mean, like, "Oh, Foxy's just trying to give you a hug in FNAF 2."

      My reaction when I first heard that: "0.0 ARE YOU SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME?!?!??!?!!?!??? WHAT!?!?!?!??!!?!??"

      Lol. I hope we get to hear about the first murder incident in FNAF 4, assuming FNAF 4 really is taking place at FFD. It looks scary as heck. Scott's such a clever genius, don't you think? :)

      That is exactly what I hope we will get to hear about in FNaF 4. Although there is one thing that is inconsistent in your article.

      Purple Guy did not die after the building closed, as it was sealed when Phone Dude found Springtrap. If that was truly after the building closed, the attraction would have had Springtrap by then.

      I'm not sure if you watch the Game Theorists, but MattPatt managed to successfully prove that the FFP in FNAF 1 is the same location as the location before FNAF 2 and after FFD. So,what I'm saying is that Purple Guy actually died after FNAF 2 and before FNAF 1. So the guys reopened FNAF 1's location and sealed up the place again, leaving it sealed for Phone Dude. 

        Loading editor
    • Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      I actually used to be a supporter of that theory, until I realized Freddy and Foxy would not be able to make those noises without their parts in Phone Guy's Night 4 call. Also Phone Guy is helpful. It does seem like the most likely cantidate, though. Maybe FNaF 4 will create a way for this to happen.
      That is indeed true. Here's the stab to the chest for when you make the Purple Guy article that totally debunks the "Phone Guy is Purple Guy" theory: Phone Guy died when FNAF 1's restaurant was still in business. Purple Guy died when FNAF 1's restaurant has been closed down for years, judging by the state of the building.

      TA-DA. Lol. I was so relieved when I figured that out. I don't know why, but I absolutely adored Phone Guy from the beginning. I really, really don't know why. I didn't want him to be a child-killer.

      Also, I'm glad you think the "Foxy is a good guy" theory is ridiculous. It REALLY shocks me that people are dumb enough to believe that one. I mean, like, "Oh, Foxy's just trying to give you a hug in FNAF 2."

      My reaction when I first heard that: "0.0 ARE YOU SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME?!?!??!?!!?!??? WHAT!?!?!?!??!!?!??"

      Lol. I hope we get to hear about the first murder incident in FNAF 4, assuming FNAF 4 really is taking place at FFD. It looks scary as heck. Scott's such a clever genius, don't you think? :)

      That is exactly what I hope we will get to hear about in FNaF 4. Although there is one thing that is inconsistent in your article.

      Purple Guy did not die after the building closed, as it was sealed when Phone Dude found Springtrap. If that was truly after the building closed, the attraction would have had Springtrap by then.

      I'm not sure if you watch the Game Theorists, but MattPatt managed to successfully prove that the FFP in FNAF 1 is the same location as the location before FNAF 2 and after FFD. So,what I'm saying is that Purple Guy actually died after FNAF 2 and before FNAF 1. So the guys reopened FNAF 1's location and sealed up the place again, leaving it sealed for Phone Dude. 

      Yeah, that makes sense. I thought you meant that he died after FNaF 1 shut down, my bad.

        Loading editor
    • Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      I actually used to be a supporter of that theory, until I realized Freddy and Foxy would not be able to make those noises without their parts in Phone Guy's Night 4 call. Also Phone Guy is helpful. It does seem like the most likely cantidate, though. Maybe FNaF 4 will create a way for this to happen.
      That is indeed true. Here's the stab to the chest for when you make the Purple Guy article that totally debunks the "Phone Guy is Purple Guy" theory: Phone Guy died when FNAF 1's restaurant was still in business. Purple Guy died when FNAF 1's restaurant has been closed down for years, judging by the state of the building.

      TA-DA. Lol. I was so relieved when I figured that out. I don't know why, but I absolutely adored Phone Guy from the beginning. I really, really don't know why. I didn't want him to be a child-killer.

      Also, I'm glad you think the "Foxy is a good guy" theory is ridiculous. It REALLY shocks me that people are dumb enough to believe that one. I mean, like, "Oh, Foxy's just trying to give you a hug in FNAF 2."

      My reaction when I first heard that: "0.0 ARE YOU SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME?!?!??!?!!?!??? WHAT!?!?!?!??!!?!??"

      Lol. I hope we get to hear about the first murder incident in FNAF 4, assuming FNAF 4 really is taking place at FFD. It looks scary as heck. Scott's such a clever genius, don't you think? :)

      That is exactly what I hope we will get to hear about in FNaF 4. Although there is one thing that is inconsistent in your article.

      Purple Guy did not die after the building closed, as it was sealed when Phone Dude found Springtrap. If that was truly after the building closed, the attraction would have had Springtrap by then.

      I'm not sure if you watch the Game Theorists, but MattPatt managed to successfully prove that the FFP in FNAF 1 is the same location as the location before FNAF 2 and after FFD. So,what I'm saying is that Purple Guy actually died after FNAF 2 and before FNAF 1. So the guys reopened FNAF 1's location and sealed up the place again, leaving it sealed for Phone Dude. 
      Yeah, that makes sense. I thought you meant that he died after FNaF 1 shut down, my bad.

      That's okay, I should have explained it a bit better. I'm almost going to be sad on October 31. I mean, after that, all we have to look forward to is the movie, and everybody will move on from FNAF forever. I can barely imagine my life without checking Scottgames for a new teaser or watching theory videos and looking at fanart and updating this wiki. After FNAF 4 is released, this wiki is eventually going to die by 2016. :(

        Loading editor
    • I think Mike Smchidt is purple guy.

        Loading editor
    • I called it wrote:
      I think Mike Smchidt is purple guy.

      Okay, good theory. Why? I don't know too much about this one. Okay, I know nothing.

        Loading editor
    • I called it wrote:
      I think Mike Smchidt is purple guy.

      Why? Purple Guy was dead by the time Mike took his shift there.

        Loading editor
    • Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      I called it wrote:
      I think Mike Smchidt is purple guy.
      Why? Purple Guy was dead by the time Mike took his shift there.

      Plus, Mike Schmidt isn't that much of a major character for Scott to throw a loop at us and make him the killer.

        Loading editor
    • Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      I called it wrote:
      I think Mike Smchidt is purple guy.
      Why? Purple Guy was dead by the time Mike took his shift there.
      Plus, Mike Schmidt isn't that much of a major character for Scott to throw a loop at us and make him the killer.

      Yeah, you're right. We need a character that is familiar with the location. Possibly someone in all 3 games. Someone ruthless, willing to stop at nothing. Someone who dies at the FNaF 1 location. Someone who has affilliation with the company. Someone no one would suspect. Someone who is capable of causing serious damage to parts of our body. Someone like............

      The Fan.

      Lol nope.

        Loading editor
    • Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      I called it wrote:
      I think Mike Smchidt is purple guy.
      Why? Purple Guy was dead by the time Mike took his shift there.
      Plus, Mike Schmidt isn't that much of a major character for Scott to throw a loop at us and make him the killer.

      Here's Part 2.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Mike could be the killer.

      If the game follows real life, $4 and hour would be too low for anybody after the year 1989. However, people under the age of 20 could be paid less then $4 untill 1993.

      So, that suggests that Mike is a teenager and would be too young to commit those crimes.

      I might be wrong about that, but I haven't anybody refute my idea yet.

        Loading editor
    • Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      Phantom bare endoskeleton wrote:
      I called it wrote:
      I think Mike Smchidt is purple guy.
      Why? Purple Guy was dead by the time Mike took his shift there.
      Plus, Mike Schmidt isn't that much of a major character for Scott to throw a loop at us and make him the killer.
      Yeah, you're right. We need a character that is familiar with the location. Possibly someone in all 3 games. Someone ruthless, willing to stop at nothing. Someone who dies at the FNaF 1 location. Someone who has affilliation with the company. Someone no one would suspect. Someone who is capable of causing serious damage to parts of our body. Someone like............

      The Fan.

      Lol nope.

      HA! Had me there for a second.

        Loading editor
    • YellowBunny wrote:
      I don't think Mike could be the killer.

      If the game follows real life, $4 and hour would be too low for anybody after the year 1989. However, people under the age of 20 could be paid less then $4 untill 1993.

      So, that suggests that Mike is a teenager and would be too young to commit those crimes.

      I might be wrong about that, but I haven't anybody refute my idea yet.

      Do you know the real-life story of two 12-year-old girls who stabbed their supposed friend with a knife 19 TIMES??!!! Yeah, I was horrified when that was on the news. But it shows that age doesn't matter when it comes to killing people. But I'm with you: Mike can't be the killer.

        Loading editor
    • that is why he stayed there all 5 nights and the dismantiling of the animatronics happened right after the events fnaf, maby he was there too study them.

        Loading editor
    • Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      YellowBunny wrote:
      I don't think Mike could be the killer.

      If the game follows real life, $4 and hour would be too low for anybody after the year 1989. However, people under the age of 20 could be paid less then $4 untill 1993.

      So, that suggests that Mike is a teenager and would be too young to commit those crimes.

      I might be wrong about that, but I haven't anybody refute my idea yet.

      Do you know the real-life story of two 12-year-old girls who stabbed their supposed friend with a knife 19 TIMES??!!! Yeah, I was horrified when that was on the news. But it shows that age doesn't matter when it comes to killing people. But I'm with you: Mike can't be the killer.

      I didn't mean he's be too young to be a killer, I meant he would be too young to be the purple guy. In FNAF 2 Puplre Guy in the minigame wore a badge implying he's a security guard. Mike couldn't be a security guard in 1987 or anytime prior than that because the oldest he could be (assuming FNAF 1 takes place in 1992) would be 14 which would be too young I'd think.

      Especially since we know the killer use to work at FFD (because the management was looking into previous employees, presumingly because the killer use to work there) which took place even further back and Mike would have been even younger than.

      Also, how is a kid that's 14 or younger, be able to opperate a suit meant for an adult and also hide/carry off and children?

        Loading editor
    • YellowBunny wrote:
      Warriorcatfan237 wrote:
      YellowBunny wrote:
      I don't think Mike could be the killer.

      If the game follows real life, $4 and hour would be too low for anybody after the year 1989. However, people under the age of 20 could be paid less then $4 untill 1993.

      So, that suggests that Mike is a teenager and would be too young to commit those crimes.

      I might be wrong about that, but I haven't anybody refute my idea yet.

      Do you know the real-life story of two 12-year-old girls who stabbed their supposed friend with a knife 19 TIMES??!!! Yeah, I was horrified when that was on the news. But it shows that age doesn't matter when it comes to killing people. But I'm with you: Mike can't be the killer.
      I didn't mean he's be too young to be a killer, I meant he would be too young to be the purple guy.

      In FNAF 2 Puplre Guy in the minigame wore a badge implying he's a security guard. Mike couldn't be a security guard in 1987 or anytime prior than that because the oldest he could be (assuming FNAF 1 takes place in 1992) would be 14 which would be too young I'd think.

      Especially since we know the killer use to work at FFD (because the management was looking into previous employees, presumingly because the killer use to work there) which took place even further back and Mike would have been even younger than.

      Also, how is a kid that's 14 or younger, be able to opperate a suit meant for an adult and also hide/carry off and children?

      ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttt it. Thanks for clearing that up.

        Loading editor
    • XD BEST. EXAMPLES. EVER.

        Loading editor
    • Dragonsttorm wrote:
      XD BEST. EXAMPLES. EVER.

      I know! I had a great time making this.

        Loading editor
    • I gotta theory! It's a more practical view on the premise of the series. Anyone interested? It explains a lot, and gives more possible answers to questions about fnaf 2.

        Loading editor
    • Carboardbox wrote:
      I gotta theory! It's a more practical view on the premise of the series. Anyone interested? It explains a lot, and gives more possible answers to questions about fnaf 2.

      Sure!

        Loading editor
    • Well, it's a long one, with a few bonus ones I came up with. I'll mark those.

      Q:How does the Marionette function?

      - A simple question like this can seem a bit unimportant. Nonetheless, it goes ultimately unanswered. People speculate that since FnaF 1 was based on mostly superstition, that the second game would follow suit. My theory suggests that there is a much more practical answer to this question, and in a way, there are aspects of "realism". It suggests that Scott hadn't delved into the idea of paranormal animatronics as much as we thought.

        The marionette is a puppet revealed to us in fnaf 2, a prequel to fnaf 1. The instructions correlated with the puppet demand that you wind up a music box in order to keep it from attacking you. Strange, isn't it? How a simple puppet could do the impossible, as it swings into your office to attack, or appears on your security cameras after neglecting to crank the music box? How does it move in the first place? Well, in addition to there most likely being a system of railings the puppet could glide along in fnaf 2, the it also has a power source, it is in fact an animatronic of sorts. It thrives on power, and is provided this power from the wires it hangs from. That's right, not strings, but wires. They turn it on slowly; the only thing that prevents it from turning on is the music box you crank. Cranking it diverts the electricity that should be entering the marionette. Also, since the puppet is connected to the same power that powers everything in the building, it can also access other electronic devices the thrive on the same power. The main device would of course be you cameras, which can reveal the marionette's face if you allow him to power up. More evidence supporting this would be the sheer amount of wires that hang from you office in both fnaf 1&2. 
        Fanf 1 takes place after the events of fnaf 2. Where is the marionette we knew so well in that previous restaurant? I don't actually have a pinpoint location, but he is definitely there. He, or it, is what causes the same hallucinations you see in your security feed; this is most apparent through the crying children posters that can appear in the east hallway. There is also a music box to prevent that same puppet in fnaf 1, but you do not control it. Freddy, plays music once the power runs out completely. Freddy is the only one who gets you during a power out. He is the only animatronic who can still move despite the power being cutoff. Freddy is a walking music box, who can somehow divert energy from other devices to power himself, or a music box in this case. 
      

      I have another theory that fills whole about how all the animatronics are powered in the first place. It basically explains that some objects can serve as batteries for animatronics, and some have to stay in a certain spot to charge themselves up. (Supporting ideas following this below.)

      - Freddy almost never moves in fanf 1 in the first couple nights. This would mean that he plugs himself in to divert the power from the marionette. - Bonnie is seen with a cupcake in a a drawing in fnaf 3 in your office. Why would he need that, unless holding it benefited itself somehow? - Why would chica have no hands in fnaf 2? Something didn't want it holding its cupcake, obviously. - Bonnie is normally normally seen with a guitar. Something that is plugged into the building. - Foxy is special in this theory for fnaf 1. He has no object that can serve as a battery, so he cannot do much unless he is plugged in. If he were to make an attempt at catching you, he would have to be smart, and very fast, that way he could run back to his area to keep powered. That is why he runs back and forth.

        • Animatronics that aren't used are still sometimes plugged in to charge, but don't move, at all. Golden Freddy is an animatronic who can change what you see in security cameras.**
        • I also feel that the souls of the children don't derive from the animatronics they were stuffed in, but the power that runs through the building. Think about this entire theory. After reading it, think to yourself, the animatronics have themselves charge at nighttime, so they can move around during the daytime. They can't do anything during the day, because they're not attached to the soul of a child via the power they charge themselves with at night. Think of why Chicago is able to show herself in an arcade screen in fnaf 3. The soul isn't in the animatronic, it derives from the power somehow.
      • Wanna hear a fact? Large amounts of electricity flowing in a room can cause people in the room to see hallucinations, and even become nauseous.* Think about that next time you play fnaf 3.

      If you read any of this I congratulate you, and if you have feedback, good or bad, please respond.

        Loading editor
    •  The marionette is a puppet revealed to us in fnaf 2, a prequel to fnaf 1. The instructions correlated with the puppet demand that you wind up a music box in order to keep it from attacking you. Strange, isn't it? How a simple puppet could do the impossible, as it swings into your office to attack, or appears on your security cameras after neglecting to crank the music box? How does it move in the first place? Well, in addition to there most likely being a system of railings the puppet could glide along in fnaf 2, the it also has a power source, it is in fact an animatronic of sorts. It thrives on power, and is provided this power from the wires it hangs from. That's right, not strings, but wires. They turn it on slowly; the only thing that prevents it from turning on is the music box you crank. Cranking it diverts the electricity that should be entering the marionette. Also, since the puppet is connected to the same power that powers everything in the building, it can also access other electronic devices the thrive on the same power. The main device would of course be you cameras, which can reveal the marionette's face if you allow him to power up. More evidence supporting this would be the sheer amount of wires that hang from you office in both fnaf 1&2. 
       Fanf 1 takes place after the events of fnaf 2. Where is the marionette we knew so well in that previous restaurant? I don't actually have a pinpoint location, but he is definitely there. He, or it, is what causes the same hallucinations you see in your security feed; this is most apparent through the crying children posters that can appear in the east hallway. There is also a music box to prevent that same puppet in fnaf 1, but you do not control it. Freddy, plays music once the power runs out completely. Freddy is the only one who gets you during a power out. He is the only animatronic who can still move despite the power being cutoff. Freddy is a walking music box, who can somehow divert energy from other devices to power himself, or a music box in this case. 
      


      • This is what the dark box should have included in my previous reply*
        Loading editor
    • The marionette is a puppet revealed to us in fnaf 2, a prequel to fnaf 1. The instructions correlated with the puppet demand that you wind up a music box in order to keep it from attacking you. Strange, isn't it? How a simple puppet could do the impossible, as it swings into your office to attack, or appears on your security cameras after neglecting to crank the music box? How does it move in the first place? Well, in addition to there most likely being a system of railings the puppet could glide along in fnaf 2, the it also has a power source, it is in fact an animatronic of sorts. It thrives on power, and is provided this power from the wires it hangs from. That's right, not strings, but wires. They turn it on slowly; the only thing that prevents it from turning on is the music box you crank. Cranking it diverts the electricity that should be entering the marionette. Also, since the puppet is connected to the same power that powers everything in the building, it can also access other electronic devices the thrive on the same power. The main device would of course be you cameras, which can reveal the marionette's face if you allow him to power up. More evidence supporting this would be the sheer amount of wires that hang from you office in both fnaf 1&2. Fanf 1 takes place after the events of fnaf 2. Where is the marionette we knew so well in that previous restaurant? I don't actually have a pinpoint location, but he is definitely there. He, or it, is what causes the same hallucinations you see in your security feed; this is most apparent through the crying children posters that can appear in the east hallway. There is also a music box to prevent that same puppet in fnaf 1, but you do not control it. Freddy, plays music once the power runs out completely. Freddy is the only one who gets you during a power out. He is the only animatronic who can still move despite the power being cutoff. Freddy is a walking music box who can somehow divert energy from other devices to power himself, or a music box in this case.

        Loading editor
    • This is a nice theory! Lots of evidence for it.

        Loading editor
    • Exocet for the fact that puppet is a kid like us, and we are alliance. Why would I stop Puppet? I'm giving the endoskleton a sort of.. "Time limit" to put on his costume..

        Loading editor
    • Usely. Purple man killed 6 kids. Not one. Or five. 6. Is the right number. Because i saw a video of goanminaie and purple guy was killing a kid! His first kid! And that was the Puppet. BTW trhe video was called "The good ol days (Inanimde v.)" Add this please?

        Loading editor
    • Dcruz135 wrote:
      Usely. Purple man killed 6 kids. Not one. Or five. 6. Is the right number. Because i saw a video of goanminaie and purple guy was killing a kid! His first kid! And that was the Puppet. BTW trhe video was called "The good ol days (Inanimde v.)" Add this please?

      Where should I add it?

        Loading editor
    • IDK

        Loading editor
    • Techinally there was 11 kids killed.  6  posessing the withererd and the marionette. But, we don't know who the other 5 kids posessed.

        Loading editor
    • Angelstone, It is actually theorized there aren't 11 kids killed. Hear me out. Decades before the game became a horror attraction, it started at Fredbear Family Diner. It's here that the purple guy takes his first victim. His murder takes place outside of the building, the first and only time it wasn't indoors. His signature murder pattern was dressing in animatronic suits and luring children into the back safe-room and killing them there. This implies this murder outside of the facility, without a suit, was the first. The tears on the mask of the puppet and the sprite of the child murdered outside of the diner with tears down his face implies that this first child's soul became the puppet.

      The murder caused the first Fazbear's diner to shut down. And so, to avoid negative PR and to restart, they opened Fazbear's Entertainment, and thus the first chain of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The tapes from FNAF 3 and mini-game of the two golden suits (Gold Freddy and Gold Bonny) were their first and only animatronic suits in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where they were also the first suits that doubled as wearable and animatronic at the same time. This is where the bite of '87 happens, and the springlocks incidents that kill two employees, causes them to be retired, and replaced by non-wearable animatronics. Purple Guy uses this decomissioned golden bonny suit to kill the five kids, hide their bodies in the suits, and is caught on camera and is arrested.

      It is theorized that the puppet was actually putting the bodies into the suit in an attempt to try and make them happy and save them, and their spirits are put into the suits. Since the bodies were hid in the suits and no one knows until they have "odor", and the place is shut down from health violations. They're eventually forced to shut their doors for good, but this is not the grand re-opening of Freddy's Pizza from FNAF 1. FNAF2 is the grand-reopening of the first Freddy's Pizza, that never had a game.

      This resulted in the new animatronics being programmed with scans connected to criminal databases in order to stop the same thing from happening again. In this, five new children have been killed in this new location. However, if everything I've said so far is true, the purple guy has been caught. So how is he still killing kids? He has once again used the golden bonny suit to kill kids once again. In FNAF 2 the phone guy welcomes to you to your new SUMMER job, yet the paycheck reads november. There isn't a place in the world where summer is in November, meaning that all these tapes are pre-recorded, but we know that. In short, all the phone guys messages arent recorded any time near your employment.

      In FNAF 2, the pizzeria isnt being shut down the week you happen to be working there due to missing children. You're listening to old tapes for the security guard MONTHS ago. In Night 6 the tape referencing the building will be closed after the birthday party, but the entire place is decked out with birthday decorations every single night. Confusing? Yeah. This means that both Jeremy and Fritz aren't the purple guy. They were both working well after the killer was found and charged. And this leaves the bite of '87. We know it took place during FNAF 2 due to the 1987 date on Jeremy's paycheck. Furthermore, the newspaper at the end gives us proof to know that the bite is what closes the Fazbear's Pizza, not the serial killing. "After being open only a short few weeks, Fazbear's pizza is closing its doors. The new animatronics will be scrapped due to possible malfunctions, but the original characters are being kept in hopes of possible reorganization." That's the designer telling us the new toy animatronics is one of the ones who bit someone. Why else would they keep the old ones? Then who's the biter? Mangle. It's huge jaw, and it's dismantled body, suggests it's the only one who can bite. Also, it's jumpscare goes for the top of the head.

      Either way, It was likely Jeremy Fitzgerald. Fritz is hired to replace him, after Jeremy likely being welcomed into the family and being put on to day shift. Regardless of that, someone gets bitten and the restaurant closes for good, and the old animatronics are put into storage and left to wait for a place that can open with a lower budget and a safer number of animatronics. Fastforward to the 90's and so begins FNAF 1. (Based on the paycheck given to the FNAF 1 protagonist, his dollar value in payment in the US fits somewhere between 1991 and 1996). We know here that the purple guy kills five kids here, for sure. How do we know this? In the mini-game in FNAF 2 Foxy Go-Go-Go. She finds five dead bodies, and we know it's referring to the first game from Foxy's Stage, Pirate Cove, is situated to the west of a dining area. We also know that this is where the purple guy dies, in a back room invisible to the Animatronics, conveniently placed at the end of the hall of Camera 7 in FNAF 1.

      However, the phone guy in FNAF 3 mentions (from tapes long before, as pointed out earlier) that these safe rooms are being discontinued and blocked off, and never to be used again. So why do the mini-games feature a saferoom in a diner in the 90's when these saferooms were discontinued 20 years earlier? Unless, of course, it's the same location as the first Fazbear's Pizza. After the diner and the outdoor murder, but before any of the FNAF games. It was the same building as the first Pizza place. Thats why, in the mini-games where we follow the purple guy as the animatronics, there is a boarded up room and rats and disrepair absolutely everywhere.

      It's been closed down for years. And this brings us to the finale. And this means that the kids from the Foxy go-go-go minigame arent five new kids (cause at this point the killer probably would have been through a whole bus-load of dead kids). No, These kids are the first five dead kids. The ones who would come to possess the five FNAF 1 animatronics. Because, if FNAF 2 were a sequel, and in the foxy minigame, Foxy likely would not be running off past purple guy to perform for some kids. If it were possessed, it would be trying to kill him. Something that also solidifies all this is the flash-scene we see where the puppet is staring into Freddy Fazbear's eyes, as we overlook the dining area of FNAF 1. But, this is not a vision of FNAF 2. This is a flashback to the moment the puppet brought these characters and children to life. 

        Loading editor
    • (Foxy's minigame and save them are two different locations. Also, look at the sprites of "purple guy" in these. They are different. More than one purple guy. Pink guy was caught, the other one wasn't.)

        Loading editor
    • I REFUSE to TDLR this...

      REFUSE....................................................................................

      OMG I DID IT

        Loading editor
    • Ok ok, here is what I think is the puppet in FNAF 4. The child is the puppet.

        Loading editor
    • Angelstone2056 wrote:
      Ok ok, here is what I think is the puppet in FNAF 4. The child is the puppet.

      In FNaF 4's minigames, the animatronics are possessed.

      The Puppet, possessed by a child, gave life to the animatronics.

      If the kid (who is alive) were the one to possess The Puppet, it (and, subsequently, the animatronics) wouldn't be possessed. The kid in the park, however, states that if you die they hide your body and never tell anyone, a trait from possessed animatronics. 

      Sorry, but it is impossible. The crying kid from TCTTC is the most likely cantidate for The Puppet (jumpscare after the minigame, crying, and the fact that it is at FFD).

        Loading editor
    • Except how on earth would a child know that the animatronics are murdering people at night, if a little girl knows this then it's clearly public knowledge.

      There are two ways to look at it, it's a little girl being silly and making up rumours (kids make up stuff sometimes)

      Also the minigames should never be taken at face value as a retelling of events. You MIGHT be able to argue for the FNaF3 ones since there isn't really much too them. Not to mention in the animatronics were already possessed at the time of the minigames then something should have happened the night he was stuck their overnight. Either a guard should have seen him on camera, the animatronics should have killed him, or if they didn't because he is a child something should have happened. Scott seems to be leaving clues, he said it's not filled with random easter eggs. This means things like the kid with the balloon is not just "oh hey look that kid looks like balloon boy" it has meaning to it. He's wearing a red shirt with a pink balloon. Balloon boy (the animatronic) doesn't wear a red shirt though, except in the FNaF3 minigame... maybe I'm thinking too hard on this but I don't think the story is about the bite. We know the bite happened, we know who did the bite. I feel like we're close though...

        Loading editor
    • Very well, PBE. However Mike is A killer. Obivous Soctt confirmed it on FNAF 2 trailer, so? Why people still not confirms that fact?

        Loading editor
    • You think mike is the killer>

      The teaser song is quite famous and wasn't made by scott

      You think the people meant for when reversed to say something like mike kill all?

        Loading editor
    • Very good post

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.