- Not what you were looking for? See Bonnie (disambiguation).
|“||Why so blue? You know I'll be true - and now I'll make slivers out of you...||”|
— Rockstar Bonnie after attacking the player, Ultimate Custom Night
Rockstar Bonnie resembles a combination between both Toy Bonnie and Withered Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's 2, with bluish colors and lighter shades on the muzzle, toes, belly, and ear insides. He has magenta colors for the cheeks, eyelids, and knees. He has green eyes, a much brighter red bowtie, and two golden star-shaped buttons on his chest. Like other "rockstar" animatronics, his head and jaw appears to be separated, with buck teeth under the muzzle and more teeth from his bottom jaw.
He plays a red/orange triangular electric guitar with two straps.
Rockstar Bonnie is labelled in the "Smile and Servos, Inc." category from the Catalog menu. Classified as a "Heavy Animatronic" and in "Very Good" item condition, Rockstar Bonnie is worth $2000. His stats are as follows:
- Atmosphere: 0
- Health & Safety: 0
- Entertainment: 7
- Bonus Revenue: 0
- Liability Risk: 1
- Rockstar Bonnie's tilted right ear is eerily similar to Withered Bonnie's from Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
Rockstar Bonnie reappears in Ultimate Custom Night as one of the many selectable characters.
|“||When he appears in your office, search the cameras to find his guitar. Click the guitar to send him away.||”|
— Menu description
- From the Character Guide announcement on the game's Steam page, Scott describes the mechanics for Rockstar Bonnie with his own words:
|“||He will occasionally appear in your office and is conspicuously missing his guitar. In fact, the only way to appease him is to locate his guitar on the camera system and double click on it. Fail to do this in a timely fashion and you'll lower your monitor only to be greeted with a jumpscare.||”|
- The voice actor George Osborne mentions that Rockstar Bonnie sings as he speaks while his voice is described as sounding like Frank Sinatra.
- ↑ Character Guide - Ultimate Custom Night. June 15, 2018. Steam
- ↑ "This is for a character in the upcoming expansion to Five Nights at Freddy's 6. The script is very short, but the character is important nonetheless, and you'd better dust off the old karaoke machine and practice up for this one. This character is a robotic singer, and everything he says is in song. I envision him sounding like Frank Sinatra, so those able to do a good impression of that guy will have a good shot at this. I also want his song voice to be pretty over-the-top, as a performer for children probably would be. You're welcome to layer on some sort of robotic filter, nothing too overpowering though. Putting a good filter on can go a long way!"Voices.com
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator
Ultimate Custom Night
Ultimate Custom Night
|“||Why so blue? / You know I'll be true / And now, I'll make slivers out of you.||”|
|“||So good to see you again / My truest friend / But now your life must end.||”|
|“||What a fine day / To come here and say / That your face and flesh, I must flay.||”|
|“||What a treat / To come here and meet / Your face as it hits concrete!||”|
|“||I've found my guitar / Now reach for the stars / As I plunge it through your heart!||”|