- Not what you were looking for? See BB (disambiguation).
|“||An animatronic like Balloon Boy (but with pink eyes) is sometimes staring at you from under your desk. This animatronic never appears elsewhere in the game and cannot kill you.||”|
— The Freddy Files, page 43
Though her model is exactly the same to her ordinary counterpart BB, JJ has magenta cheeks and eyes, a purple nose and eyelids, a slightly paler skin color, and the red stripes on her propeller beanie are instead bluish-purple as well as a button from on top being light-red. Though there is no actual difference between JJ and Balloon Boy, aside from the color palette, which may be a result of the lighting.
Occasionally, the player may encounter JJ hiding under the right side of the desk in the Office while looking directly at them. The hallucination does not appear to affect the player, neither attacking or jumpscaring them. She seems to simply disappear if the player checks the Monitor.
This hallucination appears in the mobile version of the game as well.
- While her name is not mentioned ingame, JJ's name is found within the game's MFA when using Clickteam Fusion 2.5 engine, where her graphic is attached to an object with her name.
- She is referred as "Balloon Girl" from The Freddy Files.
JJ finally returned in Ultimate Custom Night as one of the many selectable characters.
Unlike other animatronics, JJ's appearance is slightly different. Her rosy cheeks are blue instead of magenta, and her visible propeller is blue rather than orange like BB's, with the color of the beanie button changed from red to blue.
Her shirt also has the same pattern for her propeller beanie cap, with purple and blue stripes.
|“||She will try to sneak in through the side vent. Close the side vent and wait until you hear a thud indicating she is gone. If JJ slips in, she will disable door controls temporally.||”|
— Menu description
Similar to BB, she will attempt to sneak in through the right side vent. Failure to close in time will result in JJ slipping in the Office then hide under the desk, disabling the player's door controls for a short limited of time, lasting only 10 seconds before vanishing away.
- JJ's head appears in the Ultimate Custom Night demo troll game (a reskin of Doofas the Dinosaur) as one of the "reskinned" enemies.
- From the Character Guide announcement on the game's Steam page, Scott describes the mechanics for JJ with his own words:
|“||She will also try to sneak in through the side vent. Close the side vent and wait until you hear a thud indicating she is gone. If JJ slips in, she will disable all door controls until she leaves.||”|
- JJ's laugh when hiding under the desk is reused from BB's.
- Clearly seen in the game files, the texture of JJ when encountered in the right side vent has no arms, revealing a grey cylinder that seems to act like her "endoskeleton".
- The fact that JJ hides under the desk within the Office is a throwback from Five Nights at Freddy's 2, where she also appear hiding under the desk as one of the many hallucinations.
- When BB spawns back to the right air vent where JJ is still there with the vent door opened, a bug causes her to despawn, decreasing her chance from entering the Office.
- The sound JJ makes when vanishing away from the Office is a cartoon sound of a popping bubble used for animated television shows, like the SpongeBob Squarepants episode "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" for instance.
Ultimate Custom Night