In Night 2, when Funtime Foxy is off its stage, its shadow is visible to the player. In Night 3, the player must pass through Funtime Auditorium to reach the Parts/Service Room. If the player walks in the wrong direction, they will subsequently encounter Funtime Foxy in a jumpscare, followed by the Game Over screen. Also in Night 3, it is explained by HandUnit that the room must be kept dark as to not disturb Funtime Foxy. As such, the player is equipped with a Flash Beacon (and is not permitted to use the Flashlight), which merely flashes the light for a split second and draws Funtime Foxy near, but will, in addition, allow the player to find their bearings and become accustomed to their surroundings. The Flash Beacon is activated by the spacebar. Once coming back from the Parts/Service, even when using the flash beacon correctly, Funtime Foxy will jumpscare the player, going straight to Night 4.
- Very rarely, the player may see a yellow-eyed endoskeleton, named Yenndo, similar to Funtime Freddy's endoskeleton in place of Funtime Foxy.
- The difference of this endoskeleton, aside from the yellow eyes, is that it has no metal faceplates and a right hand.
- Yenndo is present during the Custom Night.
- On Night 5, viewing in the Primary Control Module will show the silhouette of a hanged man. This also appears in the Ballora Gallery's stage.
- Despite Funtime Freddy also being a "Funtime" animatronic, he is never seen in Funtime Auditorium.
- Perhaps he is separated from Funtime Auditorium due to his malfunction.
- However, it's possible that he is merely out of the player's view at the time.
- Strangely, there are pipes obstructing the glass panes in Funtime Auditorium, but are not seen from Primary Control Module.