- Not what you were you looking for? See Freddy (disambiguation).
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location (Mobile) is the mobile port for Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location, released for Android on December 22, 2016, and for iOS on January 3, 2017.
This is the official mobile port of Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location!
Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World, where family fun and interactivity go beyond anything you've seen at those *other* pizza places! Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment.
Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location is the fifth installment in the Five Nights at Freddy's series, featuring new characters, new places, and new terrors!
- Features all five nights from the PC game.
- Includes Custom Night!
- Baby "death" Mini-Game
- Full Extras Menu
- Both endings available
- The main menu music has been shortened due to memory capacity reasons.
- The main menu also only contains Funtime Freddy.
- Some animations were removed or shortened due to memory capacity reasons.
- The HandUnit is fairly large.
- There is no black void surrounding Circus Baby and Funtime Freddy in the Parts/Service room.
- Most cutscenes in the game are absent due to memory capacity reasons; in the beginning of the game, The Immortal and The Restless, and after Night 5 on both endings. However, the Custom Night cutscenes are still viewable.
- The player cannot move the screen up and down, only left and right, like previous games.
- Many keyboard-required actions are replaced with the tap of a finger.
- The systems in the Breaker Room panel are in four rows of two, rather than one column.
- The danger meter is also absent.
- Many audio clips have been removed due to memory capacity reasons. This includes the voice lines of the little girl before the nights, and the female A.I.
- Additionally, the first sound that the Angsty Teen voices makes, which is heard after zapping Ballora is absent, while the second one after viewing Funtime Foxy is present.
- Ballora's singing at the end of Night 2 is also absent as well.
- HandUnit's voice lines after entering the Private Room on Night 5 are absent.
- Also, the sound of scraping metal seems to always come from both sides, making it much harder to determine Ennard's position without checking the cameras.
- The Minireenas will not climb into the suit from the front, making Night 4 much easier than the PC version.
- All the animatronics only have one jumpscare sound, which is a simplified version of the sound Ennard (from the Private Room) and the animatronics in the Custom Night make.
- Some animatronics appear to be much more aggressive than in the PC version.
- On Night 2, Ballora seems to be singing for longer periods of time, besides being much more ruthless towards the player.
- Also on Night 2, Funtime Freddy is more easily triggered, making it a lot more difficult and longer to reboot the systems.
- Sometimes, Funtime Freddy may kill the player soon after rebooting as little as one system.
- It is even more difficult to head towards Parts/Service on Night 3, because, besides Funtime Foxy's more aggressive behavior, Funtime Foxy can actually head much faster to the player while the beacon recharges.
- Funtime Freddy can even kill the player randomly, without having the panel on. He can also kill the player even if he's too far.
- There is a possible bug on Night 5 that the player cannot turn left or right, leaving Ennard to jumpscare the player.
- In some older devices, the voice clips Funtime Freddy makes in Night 2 are absent.
- The app name is listed as Sister_Location, rather than previous games, which are listed in the styles of FiveNightsatFreddys and FNaF4.
- This is the first mobile port in the series to include a complete Extras menu.