|"I Will Put You Back Together"|
This article is a stub. Please help the Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki by expanding it.
|“||On the other side of the glass is Circus Baby's auditorium. Let's check the light and see what Baby is up to.||”|
Circus Gallery (also known as Circus Baby's auditorium referred by the HandUnit) is a room in Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental from Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location. It is located at the far north. The room contains a stage with few animatronics - Circus Baby and a pair of Bidybabs, but none are visible to the player. The room is connected with Circus Control behind the windows. The player, however, cannot see clearly nor visit the gallery.
- This is the only room of Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental that the player cannot see or visit.
- Circus Gallery is also one of the unseen locations from the entire series. The other being the Kitchen from the first game, and the CAM 04 from Ultimate Custom Night.
- The player cannot see what is behind the glass of the gallery even if they electric shock Circus Baby or turn on the lights, likely because a few lights are out.
- There are two unused sound files referring to this room, one referring to the computer voice of Circus Gallery, and one referring to broken glass.
- According to the Breaker Panel on Night 2, Circus Gallery contains a path to Fredbear's Family Diner from the Five Nights at Freddy's 4 minigames.