CAM 06 has not been given an official name; as such, this name is purely conjectural. However, it will be used until an official name is released.
- Were you looking for Kitchen, the first game's CAM 06, or the Right Air Vent, the second game's CAM 06?
Springtrap can be seen here, standing either directly to the right of the arcade machine or next to the doorway.
Two arcade machines with Bonnie on them can be seen on the left, while various wires hang from the ceiling at both sides. The arcade machine on the left flashes on and off, which is the arcade machine seen from the third game's teaser trailer. The floor and sections of the wall share the same black-and-white checker pattern as the rest of the building.
- The pictures of Bonnie on the sides of the arcade machines may imply that somewhere in the previous establishment, presumably off-camera, there were arcade machines for children to play on.
- On Night 3, a Hallucination (FNaF3) can be seen sitting on the edge of the first arcade machine. Clicking on all four cupcakes (CAM 02, CAM 03, CAM 04 and CAM 06) will send the player to the minigame "Chica's Party", where the player gives cupcakes to four children.
- The arcade machine light blinks slightly faster in the mobile version.
- On the mobile version, springtrap can only be seen in his second position.
- This is one of the only rooms not connected to a vent, along with CAM 01, CAM 03, CAM 04, and CAM 08.