- Were you looking for Party Room 1, the second game's CAM 01?
Springtrap can be seen here, staring directly into the camera with his right eye.
Not much can be seen of this room, as the camera is directed very close to the wall. All that can be made out is a neon sign that reads "-EXIT" (which does not appear to have the added ">" symbol as CAM 10 does) and an exit door. Wires hang to the left of the room.
The rest of the room shows generic details present in most of the other rooms. The floor and wall show the same black and white checkered pattern as the rest of the establishment, and black tubes are also visible.
- This camera, along with CAM 10, shows a visible exit, the first in the series to do so. As a result, the third game is the only one of the series to have a visible entrance/exit in the establishment.
- This is the only room in which Springtrap has only one position; he has two positions in every other room (excluding the vents).
- When Springtrap is outside The Office door, the player has a small window of time to open up the Monitor and play the audio on CAM 01. Since this is the closest camera to the door, Springtrap will likely move into this room, buying the player some time to fix any system errors. Eventually, he will move back towards the door, but repeating this process may allow the player to survive until 6 AM.
- This is one of the only rooms that is not connected to a vent, the others being CAM 03, CAM 04, CAM 06, and CAM 08.
Ennard goes through here in two different positions, far in the left hallway, and close to the left door.
This room is a long hallway filled with several pipes among the walls. It a has white and black checkered floor, and dusty walls, very similar to the previous games.
CAM 01 returns once again in Ultimate Custom Night, as one of the ten cameras that the player can view on the Monitor. It takes the form of a long hallway directly to the left of The Office.
It is the only location that Freddy Fazbear travels through before reaching The Office. As he is not visible in the doorway, watching this camera is crucial in order to ensure that he does not enter The Office.
Rockstar Chica can also enter this location, where she can enter The Office if the player is not careful. In order to impede her progress, the player must move the wet floor sign in The Office to the left side of the room.
Jack-O-Chica also appears in this hallway when the temperature increases too high in The Office. She can be stopped by closing both the left and right doors simultaneously, though this will be ineffective if the temperature exceeds 100 degrees.
Five Nights at Freddy's 3
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
Ultimate Custom Night